• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
"He has a fear of heights." Graham said.

"Ohhh... Wait, still?" Reaver blinked a few times, Adrian exhaling.

"It's not so much a fear of heights, it's... a fear of flying--" Adrian widened his eyes. "IF I HAD A FEAR, I mean. I'm not a p, though."

"Ohhh... Wait, still?" Reaver blinked a few times, Adrian exhaling.

"It's not so much a fear of heights, it's... a fear of flying--" Adrian widened his eyes. "IF I HAD A FEAR, I mean. I'm not a p, though."
"You totally have a fear. He totally has a fear." Graham looked between the brothers.

"You totally have a fear. He totally has a fear." Graham looked between the brothers.

"Oh, definitely." Reaver agreed with Graham, nodding while watching Adrian.

Adrian squinted, limping past them both. "I do not. Now, c'mon."

"Go where? No more hunting for you, mister. Y'got to get washed and see about that limp."

"I'm fine." Adrian denied while sniffing the air.

"Adrian." Reaver spoke up, yet Adrian still denied while leaning against a tree before sniffing the air.

"I'm telling y', I'm fine. Besides, I've got an elk around here that I would've caught if I didn't get stuck."

"I'm fine." Adrian denied while sniffing the air.

"Adrian." Reaver spoke up, yet Adrian still denied while leaning against a tree before sniffing the air.

"I'm telling y', I'm fine. Besides, I've got an elk around here that I would've caught if I didn't get stuck."
"Then walk without the limp."

"Then walk without the limp."

Adrian squinted over to them, moving to push himself off the tree before wincing from the mere weight alone.

"See, Adee? Ya can't even stand on it, let alone walk!" Reaver tossed his hands forward while watching Adrian attempt to walk.

Adrian squinted over to them, moving to push himself off the tree before wincing from the mere weight alone.

"See, Adee? Ya can't even stand on it, let alone walk!" Reaver tossed his hands forward while watching Adrian attempt to walk.
Graham sighed before placing his hand on his brother-in-law's shoulder. "Shift so i can carry you home or don't and i'll still carry you home."

Graham sighed before placing his hand on his brother-in-law's shoulder. "Shift so i can carry you home or don't and i'll still carry you home."

"I'm not goin' home yet!" Adrian growled stubbornly, rolling his shoulder to free it from Graham's hand as he glanced out towards the meadow where his lost meal had run off to.

"Yer not gonna be able t' catch it now, anyways. Not with that ankle." Reaver brought up, blinking with a sigh of his own. "So... please? We don't wanna have t' explain t' Zuzu why we didn't bring ya back sooner."

Adrian exhaled defeatedly and shamefully at this, staring off at the meadow for a long moment before shifting back into his wolf form once more.

"I'm not goin' home yet!" Adrian growled stubbornly, rolling his shoulder to free it from Graham's hand as he glanced out towards the meadow where his lost meal had run off to.

"Yer not gonna be able t' catch it now, anyways. Not with that ankle." Reaver brought up, blinking with a sigh of his own. "So... please? We don't wanna have t' explain t' Zuzu why we didn't bring ya back sooner."

Adrian exhaled defeatedly and shamefully at this, staring off at the meadow for a long moment before shifting back into his wolf form once more.
Graham sighed softly, "thank you, my king." He then gathered the heavy wolf into his arms as he began to walk. "I will put him in his room upstairs via the balcony, can you keep a lookout for any onlookers, Reaver?"

Graham sighed softly, "thank you, my king." He then gathered the heavy wolf into his arms as he began to walk. "I will put him in his room upstairs via the balcony, can you keep a lookout for any onlookers, Reaver?"

Adrian exhaled as he'd been lifted, staring at the ground while Reaver nodded and saluted.

"Can do!"

Reaver inhaled happily at this, doing his best to not cry. "I try!"

Adrian listened to the two, huffing again.
Graham grinned at this before laughing softly at Adrian's huff. "Yeah, yeah. Alright, look out now, Reaver. I'm going up. Is it clear?"

Graham grinned at this before laughing softly at Adrian's huff. "Yeah, yeah. Alright, look out now, Reaver. I'm going up. Is it clear?"

Reaver snickered, taking a scan of the area before following up with a thumbs up. "All clear."

Reaver snickered, taking a scan of the area before following up with a thumbs up. "All clear."
Graham floated upwards quickly and through the balcony, hovering over the floor so his bloodied feet wouldn't touch the ground as he placed Adrian in the shower. "Get washed up and i'll have Zuzu come for you in a bit."

Graham floated upwards quickly and through the balcony, hovering over the floor so his bloodied feet wouldn't touch the ground as he placed Adrian in the shower. "Get washed up and i'll have Zuzu come for you in a bit."

Adrian sighed as he'd been set down, nodding to Graham as both an 'okay', and the only way he could say thank you. He'd then teasingly smirk. "Now get out before ya get blood on the floor and Zuzu blames me."

Adrian sighed as he'd been set down, nodding to Graham as both an 'okay', and the only way he could say thank you. He'd then teasingly smirk. "Now get out before ya get blood on the floor and Zuzu blames me."
Graham snickered, "yeah yeah." He shut the door behind him and quickly flew down to Reaver's level. "He's in now. Now how do we put the dead animals into the freezer for later? Because Adrian's going to cry if we don't."

Graham snickered, "yeah yeah." He shut the door behind him and quickly flew down to Reaver's level. "He's in now. Now how do we put the dead animals into the freezer for later? Because Adrian's going to cry if we don't."

Reaver watched Graham's return before blinking and pondering. "Well... D' we still have that wheelbarrow? Could always toss them in that. It'll make transporting them easier."

Reaver watched Graham's return before blinking and pondering. "Well... D' we still have that wheelbarrow? Could always toss them in that. It'll make transporting them easier."
Graham nodded, disappearing then reappearing with the wheelbarrow. "Ready!"

"Then mush forward!" He pushed the wheelbarrow foward, quickly collecting the animals as they made their trip.

Reaver marched, helping by lifting the deer up one by one. "Gods, I hope Malvo isn't awake."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back