• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
(Nuh proublme)

Masaru smiled, turning onto his side as he closed his eyes once more. "Good, because i really like this bed."

Graham smirked, "and do other things?"

"Doesn't mean others won't walk in and see ya there, though." Malvo then smiled innocently before looking to Dei-Loki - who'd stare at her in partial fear. "Alright, let me see the book report."

Dei-Loki flattened his ears, quickly heading to his desk to get the papers.

Reaver stopped in his tracks, a blush on his face as he looked over to Graham with a smirk. "Maybe."

(Reaver: No.

Graham: LOVE MEEE. ;W; )

"Doesn't mean others won't walk in and see ya there, though." Malvo then smiled innocently before looking to Dei-Loki - who'd stare at her in partial fear. "Alright, let me see the book report."

Dei-Loki flattened his ears, quickly heading to his desk to get the papers.

Reaver stopped in his tracks, a blush on his face as he looked over to Graham with a smirk. "Maybe."

(Reaver: No.

Graham: LOVE MEEE. ;W; )
Masaru grinned, standing up as he straighten himself. "Book report on what?"

Graham pouted, "why do you like hurting me? Do you want me to get so hungry that i become an animal? Do you really like it when i'm more dominant?"

Masaru grinned, standing up as he straighten himself. "Book report on what?"

Graham pouted, "why do you like hurting me? Do you want me to get so hungry that i become an animal? Do you really like it when i'm more dominant?"

"'s called 'The Game' written by James M., and it's a book written surrounding the life of a serial killer. Was actually pretty interesting. Though I would've enjoyed it more if I didn't have projects t' go with it." Dei-Loki had honestly stated, handing the four pages over to Malvo before glancing over to Masaru.

"Is... Is this a trick question? Because the answer is yes."

"'s called 'The Game' written by James M., and it's a book written surrounding the life of a serial killer. Was actually pretty interesting. Though I would've enjoyed it more if I didn't have projects t' go with it." Dei-Loki had honestly stated, handing the four pages over to Malvo before glancing over to Masaru.

"Is... Is this a trick question? Because the answer is yes."
Masaru quirked his brow, "a serial killer, eh? You have piqued my interest."

Graham grinned, "i swear you're going to fockin' get it." He then threw Reaver over his shoulder, slamming the bathroom door behind them.

(CUE THE BLACK SCREEN)

Masaru quirked his brow, "a serial killer, eh? You have piqued my interest."

Graham grinned, "i swear you're going to fockin' get it." He then threw Reaver over his shoulder, slamming the bathroom door behind them.

(CUE THE BLACK SCREEN)

Dei-Loki grinned, lifting the book. "Y' want t' give it a read?"

Dei-Loki grinned, lifting the book. "Y' want t' give it a read?"
Masaru took a pack of new cigarettes out of his pocket, striking the carton against his flat palm as he looked to Dei. "Sure. I ain't got anything else to do besides protectin' your ass."

Masaru took a pack of new cigarettes out of his pocket, striking the carton against his flat palm as he looked to Dei. "Sure. I ain't got anything else to do besides protectin' your ass."

"Are y' willing t' trade the book f'r a couple of those, then?" Dei-Loki gestured to the cigarette pack, quirking a brow.

"Are y' willing t' trade the book f'r a couple of those, then?" Dei-Loki gestured to the cigarette pack, quirking a brow.
Masaru unwrapped the carton and opened it before offering three cigarettes to Dei. "Only if you have a lighter." He wiggled the cigarettes in front of him.

Masaru unwrapped the carton and opened it before offering three cigarettes to Dei. "Only if you have a lighter." He wiggled the cigarettes in front of him.

"Did ya seriously ask someone of Alaois decent if he had a lighter?" Dei-Loki teased, trading the cigarettes for the book before having pulled open the drawer of his desk to reveal that he had several.

"Did ya seriously ask someone of Alaois decent if he had a lighter?" Dei-Loki teased, trading the cigarettes for the book before having pulled open the drawer of his desk to reveal that he had several.
Masaru laughed, grabbing one before handing the cigarettes to Dei. "Point taken, ya little pyromaniac you."

Masaru smirked, "I don't know about that. Y'got a lot of footsteps to follow when we're talking pyromancers. A.k.a your almost psychotic uncle."

("Almost".)

"'m well on my way, though. Y' can even ask him." Dei-Loki grinned.

"Now that sounds like a challenge." He lit his cigarette between his lips and let the smoke furl out of his nose and mouth after he took a drag.

Dei-Loki watched the smoke, as if mesmerized. He'd then open the window to release the smoke so it wouldn't ruin the room as he snickered. "Y'did say ya liked challenges."

Dei-Loki watched the smoke, as if mesmerized. He'd then open the window to release the smoke so it wouldn't ruin the room as he snickered. "Y'did say ya liked challenges."
Masaru smiled, as the smoke continued to burrow out of his mouth, between his smirked lips. "I definitely do like your challenges."

(This flirting business is cute and all but Malvo's still in the room XD)

Masaru smiled, as the smoke continued to burrow out of his mouth, between his smirked lips. "I definitely do like your challenges."

(This flirting business is cute and all but Malvo's still in the room XD)

( XD Malvo's pulling a Chloe and just watching.)

"That's good, because yer gonna experience it a lot." Dei-Loki grinned, placing a cigarette between his lips as he'd light it with one quick flick of his lighter.

Meanwhile, Malvo glanced back and forth between them as she smirked before glancing back to the book report. "Hate t' butt in here, but I've gotta say, the' book report looks fine t' me."

( XD Malvo's pulling a Chloe and just watching.)

"That's good, because yer gonna experience it a lot." Dei-Loki grinned, placing a cigarette between his lips as he'd light it with one quick flick of his lighter.

Meanwhile, Malvo glanced back and forth between them as she smirked before glancing back to the book report. "Hate t' butt in here, but I've gotta say, the' book report looks fine t' me."
(XD I WOULD TO BUT FOR A COMPLETE OPPOSITE REASON)

Masaru quirked a brow, "what would you grade it?"

(XD I WOULD TO BUT FOR A COMPLETE OPPOSITE REASON)

Masaru quirked a brow, "what would you grade it?"

"Maybe about an 85 out of 100? There's a few minor mistakes here and there and ya need t' write bigger, next time." Malvo bumped Dei-Loki, who'd snicker sheepishly.

(I have the saaame problem.)

"Maybe about an 85 out of 100? There's a few minor mistakes here and there and ya need t' write bigger, next time." Malvo bumped Dei-Loki, who'd snicker sheepishly.

(I have the saaame problem.)
(i have just have grammar and punctuation mistakes constantly. As well as if i'm not interested in the prompt, i usually rewrite a few sentences to make the page longer and make it look like i'm 'trying'.)

"Go for something higher then. Y'want this soldier role, then you're going to have to prove to not only us, but yourself as well that you ain't going be satisfied with a half assed attempt."

(i have just have grammar and punctuation mistakes constantly. As well as if i'm not interested in the prompt, i usually rewrite a few sentences to make the page longer and make it look like i'm 'trying'.)

"Go for something higher then. Y'want this soldier role, then you're going to have to prove to not only us, but yourself as well that you ain't going be satisfied with a half assed attempt."

Dei-Loki softly exhaled a thick cloud of smoke after taking a drag, taking the papers back from Malvo as he returned to the desk. Malvo blinked a few times.

"Y'don't have t' do it now." Malvo quirked a brow, lowering an ear.

"Yes I do." Dei-Loki stated, grabbing the ash tray he had hidden in his other drawer before he took a seat at the desk.

"But it's late, and it isn't even due t'morrow!" Malvo frowned.

Dei-Loki softly exhaled a thick cloud of smoke after taking a drag, taking the papers back from Malvo as he returned to the desk. Malvo blinked a few times.

"Y'don't have t' do it now." Malvo quirked a brow, lowering an ear.

"Yes I do." Dei-Loki stated, grabbing the ash tray he had hidden in his other drawer before he took a seat at the desk.

"But it's late, and it isn't even due t'morrow!" Malvo frowned.
Masaru stood up, "yeah, she has a point. Save your energy for tomorrow. Get off and get back to bed."

Masaru stood up, "yeah, she has a point. Save your energy for tomorrow. Get off and get back to bed."

"'ve gotta at least get started." Dei-Loki gestured to the paper while tapping the ash free into the ash tray. "Don't wanna come home from tha field trip jus' ta get stuck with this. 'specially if I want a grade good enough."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back