• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
"Anytime." Adrian stated, heading to the sink to finally wash up his hands.

Dei-Loki turned his attention to the hand he was offered, sitting up while he'd shake Masaru's hand with a small smile of his own. "Kickarse guy like you as a bodyguard? I don't mind at all."
Masaru shook his head before brushing his hair back with a grin. "Ah thanks, Dei-loki. Y're certainly strange."

Masaru shook his head before brushing his hair back with a grin. "Ah thanks, Dei-loki. Y're certainly strange."

Dei-Loki watched the action, grinning a bit as he managed a quiet snicker. "I get that a lot, if y'could believe it."

Masaru snickered as he looked to Malvo. "And am i also protecting you as well?"

Malvo raised a brow, smirking just a small bit. "Y' can if you want. I don't need it though, since Dipper's the one that normally gets himself int' trouble." In response, Dei-Loki would then squint to Malvo. Though, it was more from the accusation than anything else.

Malvo raised a brow, smirking just a small bit. "Y' can if you want. I don't need it though, since Dipper's the one that normally gets himself int' trouble." In response, Dei-Loki would then squint to Malvo. Though, it was more from the accusation than anything else.
Masaru snickered before looking to Dei, "you a troublemaker?"

Masaru snickered before looking to Dei, "you a troublemaker?"

"No!.. A bit."

"He's been suspended six times this year alone." Malvo stated, Dei-Loki closing his eyes with a huff.

"I regret none of it. Not the fire, not the science room incident, not the fights and I DEFINITELY don't regret painting the principal's and my therapist's rooms. Not that it matters. It's amazingly not hurting my grade any and I'm in the process of enlisting so I won't go to college, anyways. Just gotta get through this, first."

"No!.. A bit."

"He's been suspended six times this year alone." Malvo stated, Dei-Loki closing his eyes with a huff.

"I regret none of it. Not the fire, not the science room incident, not the fights and I DEFINITELY don't regret painting the principal's and my therapist's rooms. Not that it matters. It's amazingly not hurting my grade any and I'm in the process of enlisting so I won't go to college, anyways. Just gotta get through this, first."
Masaru snickered, "still kid, y'need to be in school. Its a way to socialize with people and observe on how they work. Y'want to enlist, then observing your enemies and your allies is the best way to win."

Masaru snickered, "still kid, y'need to be in school. Its a way to socialize with people and observe on how they work. Y'want to enlist, then observing your enemies and your allies is the best way to win."

Dei-Loki exhaled at this, "I'm better at observing more than socializing because I'm not... the most... likable of students, I guess... What makes it even harder now is I, well... N-Nevermind." He shook his head with a sad exhale.

Dei-Loki exhaled at this, "I'm better at observing more than socializing because I'm not... the most... likable of students, I guess... What makes it even harder now is I, well... N-Nevermind." He shook his head with a sad exhale.
Masaru quirked his brow before sitting down. 'Is this a too personal topic or are you just afraid to tell me something? Because if you haven't realized already i'm going to be at your side basically for 24/7. So we better be just open with one another."

Masaru quirked his brow before sitting down. 'Is this a too personal topic or are you just afraid to tell me something? Because if you haven't realized already i'm going to be at your side basically for 24/7. So we better be just open with one another."

(Please forgive my feels. ;w; )

Dei-Loki watched Masaru before looking to the table. He took a long pause as if debating on sharing before he closed his eyes. "... I'm... It's just... I lost my only friend I had there because of what transpired t'day. And... heh, well, looking back at his intentions he probably was never my friend at all. Years of lies that eventually turned into a romance only t' be revealed later that it was all one... big... lie. So, just... socializing in that school isn't even something that's probably possible f'r me anymore." He softly tapped the table.

(Please forgive my feels. ;w; )

Dei-Loki watched Masaru before looking to the table. He took a long pause as if debating on sharing before he closed his eyes. "... I'm... It's just... I lost my only friend I had there because of what transpired t'day. And... heh, well, looking back at his intentions he probably was never my friend at all. Years of lies that eventually turned into a romance only t' be revealed later that it was all one... big... lie. So, just... socializing in that school isn't even something that's probably possible f'r me anymore." He softly tapped the table.
Masaru nodded, looking down to the ground. "Yeah, i understand you, kid. I lost. . . family because they betrayed me in the end when i needed them the most. So you're definitely not alone."

Masaru nodded, looking down to the ground. "Yeah, i understand you, kid. I lost. . . family because they betrayed me in the end when i needed them the most. So you're definitely not alone."

Dei-Loki listened while watching the table's edge. "How d' y' deal with that? 's like a blow t' the chest..."

Dei-Loki listened while watching the table's edge. "How d' y' deal with that? 's like a blow t' the chest..."
"I've been alive for. . . . as long as most Gods. Over the years, y'stop caring and get yourself a purpose. I wish I could tell you that it gets better, but it doesn't. Being betrayed is like them carving their initials into your back for the rest of your life. Y'just. . . y'gotta realize whatcha got then. So just because you don't have this friend anymore, doesn't mean you're entirely alone, y'know? Y'got family. A family that won't stab you in the back, at least. So fuck with not having friends. Friends come and go anyways."

"I've been alive for. . . . as long as most Gods. Over the years, y'stop caring and get yourself a purpose. I wish I could tell you that it gets better, but it doesn't. Being betrayed is like them carving their initials into your back for the rest of your life. Y'just. . . y'gotta realize whatcha got then. So just because you don't have this friend anymore, doesn't mean you're entirely alone, y'know? Y'got family. A family that won't stab you in the back, at least. So fuck with not having friends. Friends come and go anyways."

Dei-Loki, with a nod of understanding, gave a gentle yet shaky exhale through his nose. It was pretty easy to tell just how full of emotions this teen had been. So much so, he brought a gloved hand up to drag his finger and thumb across his closed eyes to dry them before meeting in the middle to pinch his nose. "Yeah, I... yeah. I'll keep that in mind. AAaAAh, fuck. Sorry, I" He shook his head, dropping his hand back to his side. "I'm a mess."

(Yes you are, and I want to hug you and risk the chance of getting stabbed. ;u; )

Dei-Loki, with a nod of understanding, gave a gentle yet shaky exhale through his nose. It was pretty easy to tell just how full of emotions this teen had been. So much so, he brought a gloved hand up to drag his finger and thumb across his closed eyes to dry them before meeting in the middle to pinch his nose. "Yeah, I... yeah. I'll keep that in mind. AAaAAh, fuck. Sorry, I" He shook his head, dropping his hand back to his side. "I'm a mess."

(Yes you are, and I want to hug you and risk the chance of getting stabbed. ;u; )
(AWWW THE POOR BABY ;w; i know this is out of character for Masaru, but fuck it)

masaru stood back up and brought Dei into a tight hug, "y'two tell anyone that i'm giving you a hug, and i'll make sure that no twin lives to see tomorrow." He growled before continuing to hug him. He then pulled away with the same scowl. "Don't expect that again, twerp."

(XD now that's my Masaru. Also DEI TELL ME WHAT MASARU SMELLS LIKE ;w; )

(AWWW THE POOR BABY ;w; i know this is out of character for Masaru, but fuck it)

masaru stood back up and brought Dei into a tight hug, "y'two tell anyone that i'm giving you a hug, and i'll make sure that no twin lives to see tomorrow." He growled before continuing to hug him. He then pulled away with the same scowl. "Don't expect that again, twerp."

(XD now that's my Masaru. Also DEI TELL ME WHAT MASARU SMELLS LIKE ;w; )

(AWWW)

Dei-Loki widened his eyes in result of the action, but that didn't stop him from returning the hug with a deep inhale before the exhale that eased the distraction given by the gayest of thoughts that dare not be shared. Malvo bit back an aw while Dei-Loki had now been smiling by the time Masaru pulled away. "Y'smellnice."

(Dei-Loki: Aggression in a meadow. -stares off in wonder-

Such a strange demigod. XD )

(AWWW)

Dei-Loki widened his eyes in result of the action, but that didn't stop him from returning the hug with a deep inhale before the exhale that eased the distraction given by the gayest of thoughts that dare not be shared. Malvo bit back an aw while Dei-Loki had now been smiling by the time Masaru pulled away. "Y'smellnice."

(Dei-Loki: Aggression in a meadow. -stares off in wonder-

Such a strange demigod. XD )
(XD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the gayest of thoughts that dare not be shared)

Masaru looked down at Dei once more before winking. "Thanks, sugah. I used someone's body wash, so i would hope so."

(EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ADRIAN DIDN"T SEE THAT WINK SO I"M GOOD! HELL YEAH)

(XD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the gayest of thoughts that dare not be shared)

Masaru looked down at Dei once more before winking. "Thanks, sugah. I used someone's body wash, so i would hope so."

(EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ADRIAN DIDN"T SEE THAT WINK SO I"M GOOD! HELL YEAH)

Dei-Loki inhaled at the wink with wide eyes and a blush, not having thought he'd heard that. "I-- yer welcome." He grinned.

Masaru smiled before sitting back on the couch. "So, what do you do for fun around here?"

The twins watched, Dei-Loki having shrugged while he stood up and made it into the lounge. "We do a lotta things. Play games, watch TV, practice combat, pranks, knife fights, food, smoke weed, research stuff, food, food... did I say food?"

(Fooooood.)

The twins watched, Dei-Loki having shrugged while he stood up and made it into the lounge. "We do a lotta things. Play games, watch TV, practice combat, pranks, knife fights, food, smoke weed, research stuff, food, food... did I say food?"

(Fooooood.)

(XD y'should go eat if you're hungry)

Masaru snickered, his ear twitched at the sound of his whisper. "I guess you did say food. Y'hungry, little one?"

(STAHP IT DEVUS I"LL KILL YOU)

(XD y'should go eat if you're hungry)

Masaru snickered, his ear twitched at the sound of his whisper. "I guess you did say food. Y'hungry, little one?"

(STAHP IT DEVUS I"LL KILL YOU)

Dei-Loki slowly raised his brows, blushing in the process of this. "I'm not little! And--! Yes. I'm actually pretty hungry." In his talking, he patted his own stomach while looking down to it in the process.

"Y're always hungry!" Malvo called out from the kitchen.

Dei-Loki slowly raised his brows, blushing in the process of this. "I'm not little! And--! Yes. I'm actually pretty hungry." In his talking, he patted his own stomach while looking down to it in the process.

"Y're always hungry!" Malvo called out from the kitchen.
Masaru laid all the way on the couch as he closed his eyes. "You're pretty little to me. Like a cute, wittle puppy. (HE CALLED HIM CUTE AND A PUPPY. FEEL CONFLICTED, DEI FEEL IT) If you could make me a sandwich while in there, that'll be great."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back