• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Adrian kept the nervous squint while Reaver watched intently, swallowing the jerky he'd been eating.

"Do eht!"
"Adrian Rauri Alaois! You're in BIIIIIIIIIG TROUBLE MISTER!" She then grabbed Adrian by the ear and yanked him to her. "Now, tell the truth your little brother or so help me!"

"Adrian Rauri Alaois! You're in BIIIIIIIIIG TROUBLE MISTER!" She then grabbed Adrian by the ear and yanked him to her. "Now, tell the truth your little brother or so help me!"

(OOOOOO.
XD)

Adrian widened his eyes after tensing, soon wincing and nearly falling out of his seat following the grab. "Ow. OW! OKAY! I set the books on fire!"

Adrian grumbled, rubbing his ear after it was released, squinting over to Graham. "I will throw something at you."
Graham snickered, "to be fair! I am the same way with my sisters."

Valerie smiled, "I was going to say, you sometimes act like this. Especially when Zuzu gives you the death glare, Alison gives you a verbal abuse of sweetness and Chloe just literally gives you the puppy dog eyes of death."

Graham whined, "she's so young, so precious."

Graham snickered, "to be fair! I am the same way with my sisters."

Valerie smiled, "I was going to say, you sometimes act like this. Especially when Zuzu gives you the death glare, Alison gives you a verbal abuse of sweetness and Chloe just literally gives you the puppy dog eyes of death."

Graham whined, "she's so young, so precious."

"HAAAAAAAAHAHA!" Dei-Loki pointed, soon ducking back under his book as Adrian shook his head with a heavy sigh.

"I've never felt so outnumbered."

"HAAAAAAAAHAHA!" Dei-Loki pointed, soon ducking back under his book as Adrian shook his head with a heavy sigh.

"I've never felt so outnumbered."

Graham pouted, "you!? Try being me when i was being raised with these girls. Evil girls, eviiiiiiiil."

Graham pouted, "you!? Try being me when i was being raised with these girls. Evil girls, eviiiiiiiil."

Adrian pointed to Valerie and to Reaver with each hand. "I got it from both of these guys. AND RIKA, TOO, now that I'm thinkin' about it! But mostly from Reavy over there."

Reaver shook his head. "I can't help it that I'm adorable."

"Little manipulator." Adrian squinted.

Adrian pointed to Valerie and to Reaver with each hand. "I got it from both of these guys. AND RIKA, TOO, now that I'm thinkin' about it! But mostly from Reavy over there."

Reaver shook his head. "I can't help it that I'm adorable."

"Little manipulator." Adrian squinted.
Graham snickered, "he's right about that. You gave me your puppy dog eyes a day ago when i tried to eat some chicken wings when i was still in the hospital bed."

Graham snickered, "he's right about that. You gave me your puppy dog eyes a day ago when i tried to eat some chicken wings when i was still in the hospital bed."

Reaver pouted at this. "I like chicken wings..."

Graham immediately hugged Reaver to him. "Shhhhhh, shhhhhh, it's okay. You're okay. I love when you give me your puppy dog eyes. They're really really cute."

Reaver smiled from the hug before returning it as he glanced to Graham with his puppy eeeyes. "Reaaaaaaaally?"

Malvo awed from her seat, watching from behind the same book Dei-Loki was behind.
It's a big math book! And it has to be to hide other books... I MEAN WHAT!? THEY'RE TOTALLY DOING THEIR WORK. -cough-

Reaver smiled from the hug before returning it as he glanced to Graham with his puppy eeeyes. "Reaaaaaaaally?"

Malvo awed from her seat, watching from behind the same book Dei-Loki was behind.
It's a big math book! And it has to be to hide other books... I MEAN WHAT!? THEY'RE TOTALLY DOING THEIR WORK. -cough-
(XD TOTALLY)

Graham nodded, "of course, Reaver. You're absolutely adorable to me. Especially when you do your puppy eyes. Melts my soul."

(XD TOTALLY)

Graham nodded, "of course, Reaver. You're absolutely adorable to me. Especially when you do your puppy eyes. Melts my soul."

Reaver sneefled, wagging his tail at this. "Not too much, though, I hope! I don't wanna have t' scoop yer soul into a large mug. 's no way t' be a soul."

Reaver sneefled, wagging his tail at this. "Not too much, though, I hope! I don't wanna have t' scoop yer soul into a large mug. 's no way t' be a soul."
Graham snickered, "not too much. Juuuuuuuust right." He cupped Reaver's cheeks in each of his hands as he grinned.

Graham snickered, "not too much. Juuuuuuuust right." He cupped Reaver's cheeks in each of his hands as he grinned.

Reaver curled his tail at the touch, blushing underneath Graham's hands with a smile on his face. "Good."

Malvo and Dei-Loki quietly cooed while they peeked over their book again, Adrian looking to them both with a smirk.

"Stop cooing and do yer math, oddballs."

Reaver curled his tail at the touch, blushing underneath Graham's hands with a smile on his face. "Good."

Malvo and Dei-Loki quietly cooed while they peeked over their book again, Adrian looking to them both with a smirk.

"Stop cooing and do yer math, oddballs."
Graham turned his attention to the kids, snickering. "Get your homework done you two. C'mon Reaver, let's leave these two to work." He stood up, grabbing his hand. "Wanna eat in the woods?"

Graham turned his attention to the kids, snickering. "Get your homework done you two. C'mon Reaver, let's leave these two to work." He stood up, grabbing his hand. "Wanna eat in the woods?"

"Noooooooo, come back, beginning relationship goaaaals!" Malvo pouted, reaching out as she'd lay against the table while Reaver snickered in response to Malvo.

Reaver would then gently grip Graham's hand as he stood up, nodding. "Sure."

"Better just hold hands and talk t' my brother in those woods." Adrian squinted to Graham, at least partially kidding since he knew Graham was better than that.

(And mostly oblivious.
-shakes Graham- AND YOU LEAD A MASSIVE ARMY! HOW!?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back