• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
"We should get a bite there too."

"There's a new place in town that makes really good suuubs." Dei-Loki's eyes twinkled at the idea.

(I want Subway.
It isn't Subway, but I want Subway.)

"There's a new place in town that makes really good suuubs." Dei-Loki's eyes twinkled at the idea.

(I want Subway.
It isn't Subway, but I want Subway.)

(.. . . it is subway now. SUBWAY IN ENGRANUSSIA!)
"Oh yeah, Subway, right? I heard it was decent."

(.. . . it is subway now. SUBWAY IN ENGRANUSSIA!)
"Oh yeah, Subway, right? I heard it was decent."

(XD
WELL, I MEAN, THERE'S WALMARTS HERE, TOO.)

"Ooooo, that's the place y' can build yer own sandwich, right?" Reaver perked up, Adrian grinning and tapping on the seat.

"Five. Five silver. Five silver, footlooooooooong."

(I don't even know if Subway does 5 dollar footlongs anymore. o-o )

(XD
WELL, I MEAN, THERE'S WALMARTS HERE, TOO.)

"Ooooo, that's the place y' can build yer own sandwich, right?" Reaver perked up, Adrian grinning and tapping on the seat.

"Five. Five silver. Five silver, footlooooooooong."

(I don't even know if Subway does 5 dollar footlongs anymore. o-o )
(Last time i went was last year and it was incredibly INCREDIBLY dry. And i had a tuna melt sandwich. That's not suppose to happen.)

Graham nodded, "only five fucking silver."

(Last time i went was last year and it was incredibly INCREDIBLY dry. And i had a tuna melt sandwich. That's not suppose to happen.)

Graham nodded, "only five fucking silver."

(That fucking sucks.
Last I had was a baked chicken sub but that was when I was still in single digits.)

"Sounds like a steal." Reaver grinned.

"YOU CAN PUT AAAANYTHING ON IT." Dei-Loki beamed. "I'm goin' full Scooby-Doo and Shaggy on this one, guys."

(That fucking sucks.
Last I had was a baked chicken sub but that was when I was still in single digits.)

"Sounds like a steal." Reaver grinned.

"YOU CAN PUT AAAANYTHING ON IT." Dei-Loki beamed. "I'm goin' full Scooby-Doo and Shaggy on this one, guys."

(Jeeeeeeeeesus)
"We're going to run them clean."

"But without all the killing."

"And the fire... Reaver." Adrian squinted to Reaver, who'd blink.

"HEY! I didn't bring my baby... this time."

"Y' got yer lighter, though." Adrian smirked.

Reaver scoffed. "W-WELL, YEAH! Fer cigarettes! Duh!" He gently poked Graham's arm. "Another thing we need t' pick up... I'm out of cigarettes com

"And the fire... Reaver." Adrian squinted to Reaver, who'd blink.

"HEY! I didn't bring my baby... this time."

"Y' got yer lighter, though." Adrian smirked.

Reaver scoffed. "W-WELL, YEAH! Fer cigarettes! Duh!" He gently poked Graham's arm. "Another thing we need t' pick up... I'm out of cigarettes com
Graham smiled, "me too. I ran out a pack a week ago, and i haven't gotten any since."

Graham shrugged, swaying back and forth. "Hallelujah to Vawhawwa."

Reaver blinked a few times before breaking out into an over dramatic sob as he hugged Graham. "NOOO, IT'S TOO LATE!"

"You're too good to me, Mr. Reaaaaaaaaaa."

"Only the best for you." Reaver assured, flinching briefly from how that sounded while Adrian and Dei would watch with smirks on their wolfish faces.

Graham sat up, patting his head. "Just be you, that's my favorite Rea, silly."

Reaver closed his eyes at the patting, a blush on his face as he snickered. "Clumsy pyromaniac and all?"

Graham nodded, "yup." He said calmly, not knowing his effect because he's a big dumb-dumb.

(-shakes head-
ObliviousBear.exe )

Reaver's lip quivered at this, but grinned soon after as he nodded. "That's so kind! I'll keep it up... and try not to hurt myself too much in the process."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back