• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
"Yeah, like that's the only reason." Adrian continued to squint before rolling his eyes while Reaver looked to Adrian with wide, pleading, 'PLEASE DON'T EXPOSE MY FEELINGS' eyes.

(Lotta secrets being exposed.
Will this be one of them?
PROBABLY NOT.)
(EHHHHHHHHHHH ;w; OBLIVIOUS GRAHAM SUCKS!)
Graham blinked, "is there another reason?"

(EHHHHHHHHHHH ;w; OBLIVIOUS GRAHAM SUCKS!)
Graham blinked, "is there another reason?"

"None that you'll end up finding out on yer own." Adrian stated, perking his brows and looking to his stomach as it growled before he'd then scoot past his kids to open the fridge.

"None that you'll end up finding out on yer own." Adrian stated, perking his brows and looking to his stomach as it growled before he'd then scoot past his kids to open the fridge.

Graham pouted again, "i want to knoooooow!" His stomach then growled too at the sound of Adrian's growl as if they were communicating. "Foooooooood."

Graham pouted again, "i want to knoooooow!" His stomach then growled too at the sound of Adrian's growl as if they were communicating. "Foooooooood."

(Just like barking dogs in a neighborhood.
XD )

Reaver remained tensed due to the conversation, his ears lowering a bit before he'd then quirk a brow at the growling stomachs.

Dei-Loki grinned, instantly tossing his arms up as his stomach growled, too. "THIS CALLS F'R DEER!"

(Just like barking dogs in a neighborhood.
XD )

Reaver remained tensed due to the conversation, his ears lowering a bit before he'd then quirk a brow at the growling stomachs.

Dei-Loki grinned, instantly tossing his arms up as his stomach growled, too. "THIS CALLS F'R DEER!"
(XD Or when yans make more yans)
"DEEEEER!" Graham nodded.

(XD Or when yans make more yans)
"DEEEEER!" Graham nodded.

(Yes. XD )

"SOMETHING WONDERFUL." Adrian set the wrapped package of deer on the counter, trying to shake off his temptation to eat it raw for the sake of Graham and his secret bear self that Reaver didn't know about. He'd then huff, taking down a pan.

(Yes. XD )

"SOMETHING WONDERFUL." Adrian set the wrapped package of deer on the counter, trying to shake off his temptation to eat it raw for the sake of Graham and his secret bear self that Reaver didn't know about. He'd then huff, taking down a pan.

Graham nodded, "we loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove deer. More deer."

Graham nodded, "we loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove deer. More deer."

"More?" Adrian repeated, checking the freezer before he widened his eyes and, to the missing desired meat he yelled in horror; "AAH!"

Graham held his chest at the scream, backing away as he didn't know what was wrong. "What!?"

Reaver nearly jumped from the scream while the kids, instantly, moved to check it out.

"THERE'S NO MORE DEER!"Adrian exclaimed out of pure horror, dramatically gesturing to the freezer.

Reaver nearly jumped from the scream while the kids, instantly, moved to check it out.

"THERE'S NO MORE DEER!"Adrian exclaimed out of pure horror, dramatically gesturing to the freezer.
Graham stood there, shocked to the core before falling to his knees, raising his hands to the sky. "WHO!? WHOO TOOK THE DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!?"

Graham stood there, shocked to the core before falling to his knees, raising his hands to the sky. "WHO!? WHOO TOOK THE DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!?"

Adrian whined in a panic before quickly digging into the freezer to make sure there wasn't any hidden. Malvo then looked to Dei with a squint, and Dei widened his eyes a bit.

"I didn't do it! You guys would know if I did it because I wouldn't have been in such a bad mood earlier, otherwise!" Dei-Loki denied.

"What about the meat freezer?" Reaver furrowed his brows before moving to check.

Adrian whined in a panic before quickly digging into the freezer to make sure there wasn't any hidden. Malvo then looked to Dei with a squint, and Dei widened his eyes a bit.

"I didn't do it! You guys would know if I did it because I wouldn't have been in such a bad mood earlier, otherwise!" Dei-Loki denied.

"What about the meat freezer?" Reaver furrowed his brows before moving to check.
Graham curled into a fetal position. "Please tell me there's something!"

Graham curled into a fetal position. "Please tell me there's something!"

"It's empty." Reaver blinked, Adrian breaking out into a cry.

"HOW CAN THERE BE NOTHING!?" Adrian thunked his head against the fridge, flopping to a sit as he screamed into his hands. "WHEN DID WE GO FROM VALHALLA T' SHADOWHEIM!?"

"It's empty." Reaver blinked, Adrian breaking out into a cry.

"HOW CAN THERE BE NOTHING!?" Adrian thunked his head against the fridge, flopping to a sit as he screamed into his hands. "WHEN DID WE GO FROM VALHALLA T' SHADOWHEIM!?"
Graham whined loudly as he curled more into a ball. "WHY GODS WHYYYYYYYYYY!?"

Graham whined loudly as he curled more into a ball. "WHY GODS WHYYYYYYYYYY!?"

Reaver whined, closing the freezer door as he went over and sat beside Graham to comfort him. And, at the same time, Zuzana would glance into the room with a raised brow.

"Why are you all screaming?"

Reaver whined, closing the freezer door as he went over and sat beside Graham to comfort him. And, at the same time, Zuzana would glance into the room with a raised brow.

"Why are you all screaming?"
Graham sneefled, "t-t-the deer is gone!" He then hugged Reaver to him.

Graham sneefled, "t-t-the deer is gone!" He then hugged Reaver to him.

Reaver hugged Graham in return, moving one of Graham's hands to his ear while Zuzana raised her brow.

"Really? You guys check the meat freezer?"

Adrian nodded, dragging himself over as he hugged Zuzana's leg, sobbing. "None in the meat freezer, none in the freezer freezer! There's only one slab of it left!"

Dei-Loki lifted the wrapped slab, whining. "Not even enough t' feed the least hungry of us all!"

Reaver hugged Graham in return, moving one of Graham's hands to his ear while Zuzana raised her brow.

"Really? You guys check the meat freezer?"

Adrian nodded, dragging himself over as he hugged Zuzana's leg, sobbing. "None in the meat freezer, none in the freezer freezer! There's only one slab of it left!"

Dei-Loki lifted the wrapped slab, whining. "Not even enough t' feed the least hungry of us all!"

"Zuzu, what are we going to dooooo!?" He whined as he petted Rea's ears.

"Zuzu, what are we going to dooooo!?" He whined as he petted Rea's ears.

Reaver leaned into the patting while Zuzana blinked, sighing from the BUNCHA BAAABIES in the kitchen. "Gonna have t' head into town again."

(HEY! . . . yeaaaah XD)

"Quickly!" Graham stood up, pointing at the door. "MAKE HASTE!"

(XD)

Reaver stood while Adrian shot back up, scrambling to the door as he'd grab his coat in passing. "BEFORE... OTHERS GET IT." He squinted, dashing out while Dei-Loki would dart after him.

Graham instantly followed.

Reaver did the same, Zuzana and Malvo watching them go as they shook their heads.

Adrian hopped into the carriage, looking out after Dei-Loki hopped in, as well. "If we leave right now, we'll be on time to get the meat fresh."

Reaver did the same, Zuzana and Malvo watching them go as they shook their heads.

Adrian hopped into the carriage, looking out after Dei-Loki hopped in, as well. "If we leave right now, we'll be on time to get the meat fresh."
Graham quickly got in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back