• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Enemies to love interest demon rp?

Midsummer-mystic

Hi friends.
I’m rather new to the site I came over from RpRepository since it seems to be rather dead over there.
I have a character named Avalon who’s a demon hunter who I’d like to do a kinda violence/romance roleplay with. A enemies turned love interests if you will.

Avalon is tasked with protecting her village at any costs. With divine creatures roaming the land, she has been trained to kill them on sight to protect her people.

Then one day a demon unleashes on the town, and brings Avalon to her knees. How much is she willing to sacrifice for those she’s sworn to protect?

What happens when a higher level demon takes an interest in the hunter? And even more so challenges her preconceived ideas on demons she’s had her whole life?

Will other divine creatures settle for a murderer to have a relationship with one of their own?

Will the villagers accept that their protector has betrayed her father’s teachings and their trust?

Only your story will tell...”
Please bare with me again I am new to this site and am still learning the formatting, but please let me know if you’re interested. 😊

I am interested as well ^^ If you are looking for several partners for the same plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back