• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Enemies on a Mission

"Do we got everything we will need?" Parker asked once they stepped out of the office. He wanted to make sure they aren't forgetting anything important.

"We'll probably need weapons. Knives, other things. A good supply of food and water. It looks like there's a river that runs along our path for a while. It turns away once we reach the desert."

Lexi nodded before sprinting home. She filled two large bottles with water, grabbed some assorted fruit and granola bars, and threw them into a bag. She ran to the garage and threw in a knife and held a spear. Then she ran back.

Parker ran home and got some food and water. He also went and grabbed his throwing knifes and a gun. He hasn't used those in quiet a while. Then he ran back. "Ok are we ready now?" Parker asked.

lexi nodded. Yes. I have two very large bottles of water full to start with. We can look at the river to make sure it's clean enough to drink from... Hold on!" She sprinted home again and grabbed the water filter. Her family didn't need it anyway. She and Parker would need it if the river wasn't clean. She came back. "Okay. I got a water filter in case we can't get water straight from the river. Now I think we're ready. Two full large bottles of water, a whole bunch of fruit and granola bars, a knife, a spear...

"Ok then let's head out. We got a long journey ahead of us but I think it will be fun." Parker said. He was so excited for this mission but was nervous at the same time since he's never worked with people before.

Lexi nodded. She took out the map and followed it, noting down the next few directions they should take before pocketing the map and focusing on the road

Users who are viewing this thread

Back