• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Eneia: World of Aether and Chaos - OOC Thread

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ah, thought you had meant something about Lotharial xD

I may pass out soon. But I'll be back in some hours!

You know, I have to wonder if Lotharial, Fianna, and Yuel can become friends. Maybe friends enough that if I bring in a suitor for her, they are protective and we can have some fun scenes? Quinn is Here Quinn is Here Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread
Sure thing, you planning to give Ari a suitor? XD
Yuel might nitpickcross-examinate every sentences coming from his mouth just to be sure Ari isn't conned by someone irresponsible.

pbtenchi pbtenchi any idea how long Clacks had been with the Warhawks?

And for anyone - any thoughts on where you want to go first? what you want to do, or see, anything? :)

pbtenchi pbtenchi any idea how long Clacks had been with the Warhawks?

And for anyone - any thoughts on where you want to go first? what you want to do, or see, anything? :)
Maybe then found him down there. I’d say he spent at least a year down there. I imagine he’d setup some sort of cosy home nestled between the dangers of the labyrinth.

Maybe then found him down there. I’d say he spent at least a year down there. I imagine he’d setup some sort of cosy home nestled between the dangers of the labyrinth.
Could easily have done that in a resting area, yes. Hopefully though he never strayed too far ;)

Haha! I keep forgetting about timezones, I promise I'm smart. Five has just passed, I'm in Washington state's time zone.
6.27 for me!

Anyway, how are you doing? I'm a bit bleh at the moment which makes it harder to write. Would love to chat about something

Well, it was an excruciatingly slow work day, but my extremely loud up stairs neighbors are moving, so you win some you lose some.

I suppose that's true, yes. Slow work days aren't as good as you might want cause they just drag on.

Yeah, sometimes you just gotta be in the right state of mind for that stuff otherwise it just comes out different than you want it to.

Okay, that makes sense. And earlier you said something about skill progression I think. How would that play out as we become more experienced?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back