• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Eneia: World of Aether and Chaos - OOC Thread

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

MythyDW

Five Thousand Club
Welcome! In addition to the RPN rules, please follow these of my own:
No discussing real world hot-topic issues, such as politics, religion, or other things that may cause arguments.
Do please respect your other players, and my role as GM.
Don't be afraid to chat or ask questions! I love it!

Please post at least once a week per GM post. If you cannot, please let us know!
Please at least one paragraph per post, do your best to keep the scene moving.
Please do your best with punctuation and grammar!
There is no posting order, and you are allowed to post to keep conversations moving, but please be courteous and limit yourself if it is only you and someone else.

PREMISE
The PCs are a mercenary group that runs the labyrinth when there are no jobs. At the start of the RP, their boss will approach them with an offer that seems very, very good...​

Been thinking of making a dwarf. How old do they get or do they age just like humans? Just need to know so I can get a basic Idea where to put him. MythyDW MythyDW

fuil fuil

I'd like to say that, with the exception of Undead (though they may average to about the same) that all races generally live and age to a similar rate to humans.

fuil fuil

So is the rest of his chest around his heart pretty blank, then? If you can easily tell - or is it the Elven script that's more the focus there?

Well, I got a topic. What kind of stuff do you guys want to see? Like, where and what do you want to explore? What sounds fun to do?

I would definitely love to see to collecting knowledge and cool magical stuff, not necessarily to keep but just to build a collection. I always love a good home base with momentos of quests.

I am also very curious about if there is anything that effects where you go in the portal? For instance; if it's a full moon are you more likely to arrive in a part of the dungeon with a glittering silver light and infested with werecreatures, versus if it were a new moon would it be a dark area with shades creeping around every corner.

Last edited:
Quinn is Here Quinn is Here

So you mean like, would be cool to get trophies for hole base from both quests and Labyrinth Delves?

And that's actually a very interesting question. Could see moon phases, seasons, tides, etc. But even then, nothing can be truly predicted.

Yae to trophies! And that's kind of what I was thinking, I figured if there's a very loose idea of what times are best to find different things then there might be groups who are a bit more specialized, but even still it would be closer to 1 in 20 than it is to exact science.

Yae to trophies! And that's kind of what I was thinking, I figured if there's a very loose idea of what times are best to find different things then there might be groups who are a bit more specialized, but even still it would be closer to 1 in 20 than it is to exact science.
Yeah, sounds about right. Even then, it might be totally different or they might run into something new again.

Find it rather interesting how we have only White Magic users so far. Partially debating changing my character, but at the same time there's nothing really wrong with this.

So for plot, was debating doing a Labyrinth delve together before the boss brings in the job. Though if we prefer, we could skip the Labyrinth delve I personally feel it'd be a good thrust into the world.

Any thoughts?

Alright, so it sounds like we can start with a delve. Would like to start tomorrow, or Wednesday.

My tomorrow is wednesday though XD
Hehe. Timezones are a thing.

Anyway, I had a question for you players. How do you want to handle gear and ability progression? Like, just get loot and divide it amongst one another? Should I be specific in loot and monies you find?

Like I said, I love trophies. Maybe specify what loot goes to who and then we can give or trade that amongst ourselves as we see fit?

I think that will be up to the leader. Is he the type who just let his worker take what they want, first come first serve style? Or strictly give a specific loot to specific member?

Not(entirely) related but a work in progress:
Veris and Zotha​
I heard about a distant land,
Where two sisters' strife came to a boil.
Now years have passed without tempers fanned,
And it seems that in sight is an end to their toil.

Of their quarrels I must admit that I am unaware,
Peace talks have now been held in the open air.
But it cut them so deep that it nearly burried their love,
With the cut's pain now healed free again is the white turtle dove.

Not(entirely) related but a work in progress:
Veris and Zotha​
I heard about a distant land,
Where two sisters' strife came to a boil.
Now years have passed without tempers fanned,
And it seems that in sight is an end to their toil.

Of their quarrels I must admit that I am unaware,
Peace talks have now been held in the open air.
But it cut them so deep that it nearly burried their love,
With the cut's pain now healed free again is the white turtle dove.
Pretty nice! I could actually probably make sister gods for the Twin Sisters as a better title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back