• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Eneia: World of Aether and Chaos - OOC Thread

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'm ready for adventures in all the lands we travel, I had marked the labyrinth as my primary interest but now I'm starting to think that a healthy mix of dungeon delving and surface striding might be even more fun.

Hm, how long the team have been formed?
Well, the Warhawks themselves has probably existed for a good while. As for this group itself, depends on how long the shortest membership is.

I'm also wondering if there might be other members that stay in Labyrinth and don't join the mission. Unsure.

Alright, time to get working on the start....

But I think I'll change my character real quick. Had an idea I'm feeling more.
EDIT: And that's done :D

I'm looking forward to our adventures, and I justed wanted to say that if anyone wants to put together a co-op post with me or wants to collaborate on any aspect of an interaction with Fionna I'd be happy to do so!

Quinn is Here Quinn is Here

Well, I'd be curious how long you think Fionna had been in the Warhawks, and maybe how long she and Lotharial have known one another before we get into that. :3

I imagine she would be a bit inexperienced with the warhawks given the amount of time she would have spent in reaching Labyrinth, it's a long trek through enemy territory for her. To have reached Labyrinth, at the moment Lotharial is a very odd Druid that acts unlike any Fionna has met.

Quinn is Here Quinn is Here

So she'd not been with them for a while? Seems fair. Wouldn't mind figuring out what we can do with them!

Though looking, and your character sheet says Fianna but we've been saying Fionna, including in the IC. Might want to fix one way or another :3

That's a good topic to cover. How long each members have been in the warhawk, and maybe some other related infos that can help other characters make impression out of them.

Lotharial -
Oric -
Fianna -
Clacks -
Tukkar -
Yuel - Two months. Before joining the Warhawk Yuel was known as that person who gulp down tea like beer in the tavern. This wasn't her first delve but her delves before Warhawk were rather sporadic since she didn't have any permanent team. Known as the 'Gold Digger' since she can detect even buried stuffs in the labyrinth below.

Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

Lotharial - Warhawk for Four months. Lotharial arrived on a ship from Volath, giving a possible hint to her origin. She stumbled through a few delves on her own, and at times got into fights on the street while trying to protect some of the less capable. She never got thrown into prison, but often her opponents were quite rattled and damaged after fighting her. Nicknamed "Wild Child" due to this, her magic, and a small quirk of speaking (and arguing) with nature.

Haha! Fianna would have been with them about a week or two. If known at all it would be as a freedom fighter in Zaria.

And it is Fianna, I just watched the secret of roan inish and have had Fionna stuck in my head.

Fianna would probably have a natural draw towards Lotharial, being that she came from a nature based culture. And as I learn more about her I'm thinking she's going to be a bit protective.

Fianna would probably have a natural draw towards Lotharial, being that she came from a nature based culture. And as I learn more about her I'm thinking she's going to be a bit protective.
Any particular kind of or reason for the protectiveness? :3

And I feel like I'm missing the natural culture part. I blame being tired xD

As to nature it's because of where she was raised (Zaria being a place with deep respect for nature) plus her parents are more oriented towards nature. As to protectiveness, she was fighting for her people and land so I imagine that would translate to who she is.

I meant that she learned to fight in order to defend her country, so I figure it would make sense that she would become a protective person through her experience with that she would start being more protective over the people she spends time with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back