• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π„ππƒπ–π€π‹πŠπ„π‘. (𝟏𝐱𝟏 ; 𝐟𝐟𝐱𝐒𝐯 )

sick organs

bored out of my goddamn mind
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
endy.gif
hey it's ya boy, dominick. back at it again with a certain roleplay search, mostly because in dec, ENDWALKER WILL BE OUT!
so of course, i'll be hyperfixating on that as much as i can and cry over my warrior of light being in love with zenos yae galvus.
anyways i'll make this as quick as i can and not too aesthetically pleasing because we're all here for writing and having fun.

ALL I WANT IS SOMEONE TO WRITE ZENOS YAE GALVUS FOR MY WARRIOR OF LIGHT
I WILL WRITE ANY NPC YOU WANT ME TO WRITE.

• please be over the age of 18 ( i don't roleplay with minors whatsoever & don't lie about your age)
  • be talkative in OOC because it helps with the plot, plus i like making friends.
  • please contribute to the plot and rp too, i don't want to be the only one who is putting in all of the effort.
  • i prefer quality over quantity, just don't do one-liners if i reply with a bunch, shit's annoying
  • i am ghost-friendly, if you don't want to continue, that's fine. i would like a head's up and i'll do the same
  • i have bipolar and maybe autism, so there will be times where i won't be around at all.
  • i write on discord and google docs or on here!
  • please be up to date on FFXIV, i want to do endwalker/AUs for it
  • my hard limits are the general DNIs you see

Users who are viewing this thread

Back