• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ENDURE & SURVINE — ooc

Main
Here
Lore
Here

arthur morgan.

be loyal to what matters
a1167b39a98147d183608fe62442c430d2c3d84b.gif

welcome to the ooc! this is where you can chat, ask questions, brain storm and whatever your heart desires!

I am not sure how I feel about elmo being replaced by a Bloater.

It does fit but it's weird, big scary man looks like an excited demon toddler.

no because the lore is sexy so far - especially about the immune !! I like the idea of them not being super strong and having their own draw backs. unless I missed it - who is the group saving? someone who is immune?

no because the lore is sexy so far - especially about the immune !! I like the idea of them not being super strong and having their own draw backs. unless I missed it - who is the group saving? someone who is immune?
the group is rescuing about 10 immune individuals, as they were kidnapped by both W.L.F & the fireflies (for this thread the two of them are actually working together, as neither of them are like how they used to be power wise.) because they want to take control once again and see if they can create some cure so they, like i said before, can be in complete power.

was wracking my brain for a faceclaim then remembered my girl from alice in borderland. will probably be going for one the death angel roles !! excited to see what people come up with.

Also hyped, but finding a FC will be a challenge. Definitely going for the other Blood Angel role with a sort of wasteland knight-esque nerd

I will be working on Mary-Faith soon, I am doing some role crafting for her character.

I think I might've put my earlier question in the wrong thread so imma go ahead and ask it here XD

arthur morgan. arthur morgan.
How is the sanctuary governed? Are you able to move up in ranks, and is there any sort of currency system? Or does everyone freely take care of the needs of others?

I think I might've put my earlier question in the wrong thread so imma go ahead and ask it here XD

arthur morgan. arthur morgan.
How is the sanctuary governed? Are you able to move up in ranks, and is there any sort of currency system? Or does everyone freely take care of the needs of others?
good question!
the sanctuary is run by a head council, members that have either been the founders of this sanctuary or people voted in by both the head council and members within the community.

since the sanctuary is so big, the head council have instilled leaders within the different sectors; an example of this could be a commander (for the guards, fighters, etc of the sanctuary), doctor (for the medical personnel), agronomists (for those that tend to growing food, finding ways to grow it and etc) these are just some examples, just fancy titles for those that lead the sections.

you are able to move up within ‘rank’ if you you show potential in it, since the sanctuary is so large there are in need of people that can help take lead when the main leader is not available (these people are picked by the leader of the sectors, but is often filtered through the head council as well.)

there isn’t currency persay, like you said the sanctuary freely takes care of the needs of the people— but if you have wants outside of the needs that is always provided, the community is known for trading and or doing favors for one another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back