• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

plummie3

not to me. not if it's you.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
❀ hey!! i'm plum, and i'm searching for someone who is willing to create a whole encanto universe with me! i am 23, so i prefer those 21+, but i will still rp if 18+, regardless of the type of content in the rp. i'll list some requirements / wants in bullet points, but all in all, please don't be scared to contact me!! if things are discussed, i usually am very willing to adjust things around.

❀ i would like someone who is at the very least willing to give me on average 2 - 3 paragraphs per reply. this is something i can adapt around, but i would love to get some genuine writing happening between us! this is all dependent on content within the rp, so make sure we are both sending enough to respond to!!

❀ we are going to both have to play canon characters. as well as original characters. i want this to be a whole universe we are creating. i do have a whole oc family i will be implementing in encanto, and i do have oc madrigals i would like to throw in as well.

~ speaking on this, i do want to play bruno. you will be ideally playing bruno's wife from before he went missing, even if we have to do some adjusting with the timeline. i will also like to play my oc bruno's son roberto. these are not all of my characters i will be playing, but these are some of my like ..... regardless of what we end up doing i will be playing these lil guys!!

~ i would like my partner to also have characterized the fanon carlos, who is camilo's generally identical / extremely similar looking twin brother. you have control over your own characters, but i do want someone to include their own take on carlos!

~ which leads into this point: i do want to have one of my original characters to be paired with both camilo and carlos as a poly ship.

~ i also have other wanted ships between different ocs and canons, but we can always discuss those!!

❀ i get very into the rp, but i am not always going to be able to respond; please please please be patient with me and i will be patient with you.

❀ go ahead and message me!! we can work out a lot of my other discussion points but yea!! it's nice meeting y'all!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back