• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Elsword RP

Schrodinger

Everywhere and nowhere~
Lately I've been craving an Elsword RP that I have a ton of ideas for but I've been having difficulty finding any so I thought about making a post about it. Requirements are basic, a grasp on the basics of the English language, and a basic knowledge of the characters. I don't mind OCs as long as it's with another character. I have a few plots in mind but would love to hear any you have. I can just about play every character, here are my favorite pairings.

Italic= Character I'd like to play/Non Italic pairings means no preference.

*= Pairing I have a plot for

Chung x Eve*

Elsword x Aisha*

Raven x Chung

Elsword x Chung

Ara x Elesis*

Raven x Rena

Chung x Ara*

Aisha x Rena*

Add x Chung

Chung x Rena*

Chung x Elesis*

Add x Raven

Lu x Ciel

Lu x Chung*

Chung x Aisha*

Elesis x Rena*

As you can tell I love playing as Chung and love Chung in general. These are the pairings I like the most. If you are interested Drop a PM or leave a reply and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Auf wiedersehen!

Why, hello! Finally, someone I can finally get some ships with!

If you want, I rather tend to use Skype or Steam to get quicker access but these forums are fine too y'know! 'Cause timezones. Glorious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Schrodinger said:
Lately I've been craving an Elsword RP that I have a ton of ideas for but I've been having difficulty finding any so I thought about making a post about it. Requirements are basic, a grasp on the basics of the English language, and a basic knowledge of the characters. I don't mind OCs as long as it's with another character. I have a few plots in mind but would love to hear any you have. I can just about play every character, here are my favorite pairings.
Italic= Character I'd like to play/Non Italic pairings means no preference.

*= Pairing I have a plot for

Chung x Eve*

Elsword x Aisha*

Raven x Chung

Elsword x Chung

Ara x Elesis*

Raven x Rena

Chung x Ara*

Aisha x Rena*

Add x Chung

Chung x Rena*

Chung x Elesis*

Add x Raven

Lu x Ciel

Lu x Chung*

Chung x Aisha*

Elesis x Rena*

As you can tell I love playing as Chung and love Chung in general. These are the pairings I like the most. If you are interested Drop a PM or leave a reply and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Auf wiedersehen!
Im up for an Elsword Rp!

I rp as Ara soo ^-^

I'm really craving an elsword rp so if you want hit me up. If any one else is wanting to do one too shoot me a message too 

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if this is still allowed, but I wonder if this bump would notify you. it would be nice to get back in touch again if you're still around/into Elsword! I'm still on the same Skype by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back