• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Elements-Pawns and Pieces (Always Open)

Amoradon

Dragon Knight + Professional Badass
Before I start, a few notes:
1) This is my first RP on RPN! Yaaay! Also, where should I post the roleplaying part, once I've got a few people? I couldn't really tell :P
2) This whole thing is salvaged from the Roblox Roleplaying Forums (RPF), which is going to be deleted soon. As I loved the concept, and am a friend of the owner, I asked him for his permission to revive it on here, so this is all his work. SwedishLemon, thank you so so much, this is all your idea, and if you come on, I will pass over ownership/make you co-owner/whatever you want.
3) I could make this 1x1, but I'd prefer to have a decently-sized group, and it can grow and shrink as necessary.
4) If any of the RPF refugees join this, I will salute you good sir :3
5) It is super long, so be prepared to read!
6) I'm trying to learn BB Code, so I may end up changing the text around a bit. For now, though, it's on the sloppy side! :3

• [PROLOGUE]

Thump thump thump. The rapid sounds of footsteps were all that could be heard upon the dim London rooftops, the very birthplace of the original four. A soft mist spread itself evenly throughout the darkened city, the slightest hint of light present in the air from the barely dawning sun.

"Here we go," a woman whispers beneath her breath, a silent leap forward pressing itself from her legs. A quiet huff of heavy breath uncontrollably released itself from the woman's lungs, her body throwing itself across the building ledge.

A startling 'crack' sound emerged as the concrete and cement smashed beneath the woman's feet, her jump ending in a roll across the second building roof. The winds began to grow fiercer as the woman stood up, admiring the several story view.

"Blimey!" the woman growls, an electrical bolt firing through the air and burning into her shoulder. Across the building she stood on was a man, his finger tips crackling with dart-like electrical surges. Charging another blast, the man fired another electric bolt toward the woman.
    Quickly, the woman's forearms draw forward cement from the building's roof and cover themselves with it, her hands becoming coated in massive, spiked earth clubs on each arm. The electric bolt zaps forward just as the woman forms these, and she quickly smashes one into the bolt to disperse its energy.

"This territory is governed by the Natural Alliance. Leave now!" the woman shouts toward the electric elemental, a smug sense of satisfaction flooding her body as she realized she was right to patrol at this hour.

"Was governed. The power plant within this section will prove more useful to the Storm Coalition," the man replies, firing two more darts toward the woman.
    The woman quickly slams her arm into one of the bolts, the second one flying straight past her attempts to block it and zapping into her thigh. "Ergghahgh!" the woman groans, her entire leg being enveloped in seizures and spasms.

"Surprise!" the man chuckles, having snuck behind the woman during the short moments she was focused on blocking his darts. "And happy birthday!" the man jokes, a psychotic smile plastered on his face as his fingertips crackle with more electric darts.

Thwish... Thwick.

The man slowly looks down as his hands stop crackling, an arrow precisely lodged between his ribs and stomach. Stumbling backwards and turning around, his horrified expression is only met with another arrow.

And another.

And another.

And another.

The man quickly stumbles around for a few moments, blood gushing out of every wound, before finally collapsing off the building roof and falling to the streets below. His body lands with a crash as it hits a car parked below the building, a ringing alarm flooding the block.

"I can't leave you alone for five minutes, can I?" An archer woman laughs, her outline obscured by the newly rising sun. The wind furls around as she fires off another arrow, the air currents controlling its flight to fire back into her quiver.

"Took you long enough. Now come and help me up, we better go tell the others to be on high alert."

Here it is!

[SETTING]
The events of the RP take place in London, 2018. The site of London, before humanity existed, was the very birthplace of the original four. Due to its significance, the elements chose to use it for their shadow war to decide the ruling faction of the world.

[FACTIONS]

Natural Alliance: The Natural Alliance is a faction composed of Earth, Water, and Nature. Their ideals focus on preserving the elements and remaining neutral in human interactions, handling disputes, power struggles, and other such matters via the use of elementals. Its founder is Earth.

Storm Coalition: The Storm Coalition is a faction composed of Fire, Air, and Electricity. Their ideals focus on flaunting their power and ensuring humanity benefits them, using natural disasters and the like out of boredom or a need to thin out human populations. Its founder is Fire.

Federation of Elements United (FEU): The Federation of Elements United is a faction composed of Corrosion, Metal, and oddly enough, Ice. Their ideals focus on new elements usurping the others, assisting humanity in their plights and creation of new materials, and the eventual death and mortality of all things. Its founder is Corrosion.

[RULES]
No godmodding. Examples of this is dodging every attack of an opponent, refusing to stay down after being intensely wounded, or excessive use of power you shouldn't have access to.
Your elemental must be a matching element of the faction the elemental is in.
No elemental embodiment or element manipulation abilities. Elementals have subsets of elemental manipulation, such as geokinetic weaponry or electrical bolt projection. but not the control of the element in its entirety.
No non-human skin tones. Hair or eye-color can be brushed off as aesthetic contact lenses and hair dye, but when you walk around 24/7 with purple skin, people are gonna suspect something's up.
There are currently no admins. However, I may appoint them as I see fit.
If you read these rules, put 'Jalapeno' in 'Other'.

[CHARACTER SHEET]
Alias: (An elemental has no given name.)
Appearance:
Power:
Element:
Faction:
Biography: (Keep in mind you've only existed for a year, and that's at the oldest.)
Other:

Last edited:
Alias: (An elemental has no given name.) The shocking appearance.
Appearance: A man in a white cloak with a white hood, he has dark blue eyes and long dark hair, he is 5'10 and a slim build. He is a little lean.
Power: Storm form. the power to make his body pure electricity, in this form of course he is bulkier, and he can bend electricity to his will.
Element: Electricity
Faction: Storm Coalition
Biography: (Keep in mind you've only existed for a year, and that's at the oldest.)
Other: Jalapeno!

You didn't include a bio, and we need more specifics on "storm form." Do you pass through solid objects? What does "bulkier" mean, bigger body, or more heavy, or what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back