• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Elementals: Good VS Evil [IC RP]

superthumb.jpg

Neptune wasn't one for parties. The whole idea of crowds, and people possibly being assholes, not his cup of tea. As Neptune casually walked around the outside of the party he noticed the lake. The teens whole demeanor changed. He jogged towards the took his shirt off. The teen was already wearing cargo shorts so he jogged to the dock after taking off his shoes, and sock. The young mans eyes seemed to glow as he got closer to the water. With every step Neptune's smile got wider, and his tattoo seemed to itch to touch the water. With a final smile Neptune dove into the water, and shot towards the bottom with his power.

After reaching the bottom Neptune had a great idea. He started compressing the water around him, and he bent his knees. As the water compressed more, and more Neptune got into a squatting position. After a few more seconds passed Neptune pushed all the compressed water towards the bottom of the lake, and let him the water re-expand. Neptune smiled and shot towards the surface like a rocket. As he was about to break the surface, Neptune pulled the water with him. After breaking the surface Neptune traveled further in to the air, and the water followed him while starting to spell something. Though when he broke the waters surface and boom was made from breaking the sound barrier. As Neptune reached his peak the water spelled "Welcome Back", and stayed for a little bit before he, and the water fell back into the lake.

Interaction: No one

| Vincent Vivaldi |
| Interactions: WikiHow: How to Mention Everyone |
I see before me, flames engulfing everything arround my side. I had smelled the satisfying smoke and breathed in the embers the fire gave off. The red flames were at my will, and I'm not even a fire magician! I just let the bonfire eat up the the air I whisked towards it, leading it like elongated game of Follow the Leader! How did I get here you may ask? Who knows? I know. I'll tell you it right now. So let's go!

So I was just sitting there playing with fire. Not a good thing if you ask me. Because playing with fire is bad! (So parents say.) I had an idea, why don't I just prank everyone by setting the place aflame? But then... I'd be punished if I did it, this would harm someone... would it? I mean, it wouldn't be on purpose. It'd just be for me and my selfish needs! That's right, I won't get punished, (hopefully) if it's just for my benefit! Pro bono! That's right. Such words were what I had said to myself before I started to prepare to set myself alight!

But anyway, I'd create a ring a oxygen arround me with my air magic, and let myself be burned alive! Then I'd start marching arround the grass and let the fire spread like Ophra giving away cars! You get flames, you get flames! Everybody gets flamed! I think I'd be noticed by then though... I mean, someone can just put the fire out, but I'd just recreate it back at the bonfire. Oh well!

Kypher Hawthorne
(Evil Water)

It seemed as though the girl's iciness didn't have much of an effect on the strange individual, who simply continued to scratch the tree. It was beginning to annoy Kypher now, so he decided to take matters into his own hands. That was how it went at his old school: if you wanted something done, you did it yourself, a damn anyone who tried to get in your way.

"Leave. You will not receive another warning,"

Turning sharply to stare at Earth Elemental, Kypher's took on a cold blue hue as they glowed slightly in the dark, their piercing look exuding the malicious intent that now emanated from him. The aura of his bloodlust seemed to have an effect on the boy, who immediately backed up as a sweat on his brow formed, before making swift escape elsewhere. Hopefully he'd find someone else to bother and not return to them again. With that done, Kypher relaxed back onto the tree and his eyes returned to normal.

"Words are often not enough for the weak-minded. Even idiots like that can recognise true power."

A small smirk grew upon his lips as he closed his eyes and also leaned his head back. He hadn't needed to actually display his power, thankfully, as that would have been tiresome. Plus it would have irritated him enough into actually killing the guy otherwise. At least it would have set a precedent for those watching. Kypher could feel their eyes, there were people watching from the dark, just as the two of them were. Truly, this was a night where the predators and prey were defined, who was strong and who wasn't. And Kypher had no intention of becoming a part of the latter.

However, his thoughts were broken as he felt a heat brush across his skin. His eyes snapped open and he sharply glanced about, attempting to discern the cause. Some... fool was manipulating the fire into a sort of ring around their body, prancing about trying to set things on fire. Kypher hated fire. Which meant Kypher hated that particular fire elemental too. A scowl formed on his face as he got up from the tree. Insolent curs needed to be put in their place, and Kypher had no qualms forcing this guy there.

Stalking forward, he aggressively tugged his black gloves off to reveal the identical snowflake tattoo that adorned the back of both his hands. As he drew near, both they and his eyes took on a white-blue glow as a powerful aura began to expand from his being. His clothes began to ripple somewhat as the wind picked up and the air's temperature dropped by several degrees instantly.

"I will not tolerate you. Die."

With that, his hands took on an even brighter glow as he drew the right one back behind himself. A second later, with plenty of that previous bloodlust from earlier, the hand shot forward and with it, a sheer mass of white spewed forth. Akin to the indomitable gale of a blizzard, snow and ice rushed out in a wide area in front of Kypher, aimed directly at the elemental with a ring of fire around them. It was a move set to kill, with shards of ice aimed to tear apart those in the direct path of the projectiles, which includdd both the elemental with the ring of fire and those around the bonfire. Incidentally, the blizzard also happened to engulf a lot of the students nearby, including the bonfire itself of course, the extent of the attack frosting even the tops of the trees and stretching for back into the woods. Anything that was touched by this frosty onslaught immediately froze over, succumbing to a glacial entombment. Truly an imposing attack, Kypher let the attack stream a few seconds longer before retracting his hand, keeping it poised for further use. That would teach him to mind others, or at least, to mind using his powers around Kypher. If a precedent needed to be set, it was definitely not to mess with the ice user.

(This, basically^^)

queanbean queanbean Aero Aero apolla apolla BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Anyone Anyone else nearby that I've forgotten

Last edited:
eb1ef6e0024a7f3f4dc4fdc7124f1c4c--jack-falahee-movie-tv.jpg
p y r o​
B a x t e r. H i l l e f o r d
Baxter could tell he was starting to grow on Fire Girl. His little joke had just about flustered her, but she recovered quickly. Very nice. "Suffice it to say, my idea of fun is exactly what you'd expect from an Evil pyromaniac: I love me some burning buildings. Too bad you Goodies don't get to have that much fun. Your morals holding you back?"

He looked up to see some shirtless guy--oh, hello--using his Water powers to spell out "Welcome Back!" How quaint. But Baxter really just wanted to appreciate that the boy was shirtless. Heh heh heh... Unfortunately, he already had tonight's person of interest, so he had to stick with Fire Girl. Besides, Fire and Water were only a fun combination if steam was the product.

Of course, some Air idiot chose that moment to try his hand at pyromania. Baxter had to say, he was impressed. "Are you sure you're not secretly a Fire user? You could've fooled me." Another lie via Baxter, but his love of fire was currently overruling everything else. Even his attraction to Fire Girl.

Unfortunately, another Water user chose that moment to lose his temper. Ironic, considering fire and heat was normally associated with tempers. Interesting. But this guy was extremely pissed, probably because he didn't like fire. One night with him would've changed that but alas. The guy unleashed a blizzard upon Air-Pyro, and it happened to hit Baxter and Fire Girl as well. Baxter was thrown back and completely engulfed in ice. Brr. This was annoying. Couldn't he have a nice conversation with a nice-looking Fire Girl without getting frozen. What is this, a wet T-shirt contest? If I'd known, I would've dressed more appropriately.

It took a few moments, but his natural body heat flared into mini-flames that burned the snow right off. Still, his limbs were cold, and he had to shake some ice shards out of his hair. This was seriously starting to annoy him. Another few minutes passed before he was able to burn off the rest of the ice. But a residual shiver remained in his system.

Casting his gaze at Fire Girl, he gently coaxed a flame into burning the layers of ice off of her. Since she was also a Fire user, she would most likely be able to free herself the rest of the way. Once she was free, he asked, "I apologize. Are you alright?" He didn't actually care whether she was alright or not; really, he wanted to know if his night was ruined. If so, he was probably going to burn something down. On the bright side, she was now hotter than before.

Striding over to the Air-Pyro and rude Water user (while trying not to stumble since his limbs refused to obey), he said/stuttered, "I like a g-good fight as much as the next p-pyromaniac, but I must ask you two to t-take your c-catfight elsewhere. It would be a shame for some s-school official to ruin the party by coming over here to reprimand you b-both." Okay, so maybe his words lost some of their intended venom. Screw that. Turning to the Air-Pyro, he simpered, "Next time, f-friend, I suggest you keep your experiments to a l-level that won't piss off others and by consequence ruin a lovely c-conversation. And the party." Turning a cold (hahaha) stare on the Water user, he said, "You must be a f-fellow Evildoer. It seems you missed the m-memo that even Evildoers announce wet T-shirt c-contests. If you hate f-fire so much, why are you here and g-going Elsa on our asses? I sure as hell don't like water--unless it's hot--but you don't see me attacking M-Mr. Shirtless over there for his kind welcome." Pissed off wasn't a feeling he was used to, but he was pretty sure the boiling feeling under his skin was akin to it. He had to return to Fire Girl and the fire before things went bad.

"If you g-gentlemen will excuse me, I have a b-bonfire and party to revive." With that, he turned on his heel and stalked back over to Fire Girl, kicking the ice over the fire as he did so. It slowly burned away, and since there was no body heat under this ice, it took him a bit longer to thaw the fire's pit. Once they were free, he gently nudged the embers until the fire was blazing once again. He found his own body's warmth was starting to return. "Ah, Miss Fire! I'm so sorry you were assaulted like that. Some people don't understand a lady's rights."

Hm. Maybe he was taking his personification too far.

Tags: Neptune Prince of Corruption Prince of Corruption | With: Fia queanbean queanbean Vincent BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee Kypher Kloudy Kloudy (sorta) | Outfit: This
j a c k a s s​
code by pasta

Last edited:
Phylo stood absent-mindedly by the bonfire, cup in hand. He sat down next to Baxter, not knowing or caring he was there. Caring less about being social, he began drawing in the dirt with a stick that he found. A wicked grin became of the drawing, Phylo patted it down and began on a new one, expression practice would come later. This time, it was a big cat, possibly a jaguar or a tiger, he didn't have any reference, unfortunately. Then, he remembered his backpack, packed with books of mythology and other miscellaneous topics. Phyla tugged on the zipper, then realizing it's stuck. Growling under his breath, he resumed the drawing before almost getting hit by a blast of snow. He had felt the air grow colder and had gotten up and moved the earth into a wall. The earth fell down after impact into something alike mud.

Last edited:
| Vincent Vivaldi |
| Interactions: WikiHow: How to Mention Everyone |
I was not at all surprized with the reactions I got. Of course they'll chide me. Of course they will try to right my wrongs. I looked scornfully at the person who just "berated," me. I looked at ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ) him, quickly assessing him. To me, he doesn't seem like the guy who has a heart of stone. Unlike Icee Boi, ( Kloudy Kloudy ), who just happened to have ruined my fun! Seriously! Thankfully, not all of the flame went out, and I used it to warm me up once more until I didn't need to, and I had the flame blown out into the wind.

"I-I'm sorry if I did something wrong!" I'd blurt out. Naturally, I lied. Because, I knew he lied to me about guessing my "secret pyromaniac abilities." How? It's a knack I've earned. "I didn't mean to actually set up the camp on fire!" I'd say so sorrowfully, you might as well thought I was telling the truth.

Tears welled up in my eyes. It was so cartoonishly much that you could've thought I was also a secret water user was well!

tumblr_inline_ol7uy09icp1tvas1g_500.png
I went on and on, weeping tears of saddness. A literal pool was forming arround me. Not a puddle, a pool. I was hoping for the fire user to comfort me.

Lyla Grace
Lyla mostly kept to herself, even at events like this. Over by the trees, she wasn't being bothered by anyone, whether accidentally or on purpose. She could keep better check of her own emotions without others influences. Even if it was sort of lonely over here, living that way, she still wasn't trained enough or good enough to be able to do it on her own. It made her sad sometimes, feeling alone, since spirit users were among the minority at both schools. Mental magic took a bigger told on the mind than a regular element, and those effects were still largely unknown to the magic world.

Her attention was brought back to the party as she heard someone using their powers. It wasn't abnormal for someone to do so; they were all young, after all, and excited to be around others like them. The person in question had to have been a water user, she thought, watching as he did a trick with some of the lake water. Applause and cheers broke out amongst some of the others as he fell back into the water, and Lyla found herself smiling, too. A good spirit user could manipulate and create illusions, but so far, she'd failed in that department.

Her attention was drew quickly elsewhere as the fire seemed to bob in her peripheral vision. She turned her head slightly, seeing someone stick their hand into the fire. Instinctively, she gasped, although it became clear after a moment that he wasn't in harms way. A fire user? She mused, tilting her head. The person in question ended up using their magic to place a ring of fire around their body, coming dangerously close to others around him. The smile slid from her face as she sensed a dark energy nearby, but she didn't have to turn her head to see the angry figure marching towards the fire man.

She shivered as the temperature of the air around the party dropped a few degrees, watching in horror as the angry students hands began to glow. The ice attack was horrible, attacking everyone nearby in icy shards and layering them with an icy sheet. "No!" She gasped, the ice attack coming to an end a few seconds after it began. She seemed frozen to the spot for a few seconds, watching as an obvious fire user stood up, confronting the few people around him, and then tended to the fire that had gone out mostly.

It wasn't long before it was up and going again, but the guy was still standing there, poised to attack. Much as she didn't want to insert herself, the thought to not run down there never crossed her mind. She quickly fled her sanctuary between the trees and placed herself between the ice user and the rest of them, throwing out her hands. As she did so, two more of her appeared on either side of her, each holding out their hands as well. It was the best illusion she'd ever created, even if they were sort-of shimmery/see through. "Back off." She told the ice user, her eyes flashing dangerously, despite her good nature. "You really want to bring trouble down on all of us because you wanted to be petty?"

600full-lily-donaldson.jpg

Tags/Interactions: Neptune ( Prince of Corruption Prince of Corruption )
Vincent ( BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee )
@Kypher ( Kloudy Kloudy )
@Baxter ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork )
@Fia ( queanbean queanbean )

Code by apolla apolla

Lyla mostly kept to herself, even at events like this. Over by the trees, she wasn't being bothered by anyone, whether accidentally or on purpose. She could keep better check of her own emotions without others influences. Even if it was sort of lonely over here, living that way, she still wasn't trained enough or good enough to be able to do it on her own. It made her sad sometimes, feeling alone, since spirit users were among the minority at both schools. Mental magic took a bigger told on the mind than a regular element, and those effects were still largely unknown to the magic world.

Her attention was brought back to the party as she heard someone using their powers. It wasn't abnormal for someone to do so; they were all young, after all, and excited to be around others like them. The person in question had to have been a water user, she thought, watching as he did a trick with some of the lake water. Applause and cheers broke out amongst some of the others as he fell back into the water, and Lyla found herself smiling, too. A good spirit user could manipulate and create illusions, but so far, she'd failed in that department.

Her attention was drew quickly elsewhere as the fire seemed to bob in her peripheral vision. She turned her head slightly, seeing someone stick their hand into the fire. Instinctively, she gasped, although it became clear after a moment that he wasn't in harms way. A fire user? She mused, tilting her head. The person in question ended up using their magic to place a ring of fire around their body, coming dangerously close to others around him. The smile slid from her face as she sensed a dark energy nearby, but she didn't have to turn her head to see the angry figure marching towards the fire man.

She shivered as the temperature of the air around the party dropped a few degrees, watching in horror as the angry students hands began to glow. The ice attack was horrible, attacking everyone nearby in icy shards and layering them with an icy sheet. "No!" She gasped, the ice attack coming to an end a few seconds after it began. She seemed frozen to the spot for a few seconds, watching as an obvious fire user stood up, confronting the few people around him, and then tended to the fire that had gone out mostly.

It wasn't long before it was up and going again, but the guy was still standing there, poised to attack. Much as she didn't want to insert herself, the thought to not run down there never crossed her mind. She quickly fled her sanctuary between the trees and placed herself between the ice user and the rest of them, throwing out her hands. As she did so, two more of her appeared on either side of her, each holding out their hands as well. It was the best illusion she'd ever created, even if they were sort-of shimmery/see through. "Back off." She told the ice user, her eyes flashing dangerously, despite her good nature. "You really want to bring trouble down on all of us because you wanted to be petty?"

Joseph saw the commotion, and he started to walk over. When he saw the girl in a defensive state, he stepped up. Joseph stood between the two, and raised his hands. "How about we cool off, and just walk away. I don't think she meant any harm, and I don't think you want to harn anything either. So let's all take a deep breath, and just walk away." Just in case Joseph started to channel some of his power towards his tattoo making it glow.

Joseph wasn't above stepping in to avoid a fight. Joseph didn't know this person, but he knew he also controlled water. Though he saw him control snow, and ice. Plus you miss need to calm down, I think your power is starting to affect more than just you." Joseph said referring to the girl with spirit power. "I don't think you want a repeat of last year huh?" Joseph questioned as he offered the girl a soft smile, trying to help her calm down

NAME

code by bvmble

fia
Her lips parted, about to comment on the other curious elemental as well, when all of a sudden a deep chill ran through her body. It was as if the seasons flopped and suddenly she was standing outside in the dead of winter in her warm-weather wear. Now, having moved herself beside the fire to warm up her chilly fingers during her conversation, she was just about the second center in the blast of the ice storm. “Nm-!” She noticed the wave of frozen mass just in time to wrap her arms around herself and increase her body temperature.

For a few minutes she was completely encapsulated in ice, frozen solid in something of a tomb. The soft flame generated by Baxter in addition to her own emissions soon freed her but the deep-set chill remained.

”Y...eah I’m alright.” She shivered, palms glowing with heat as she rubbed them up and down her shoulders and neck. Eyes raising up she took note of the boy who had caused all this cold. Now, Fia wasn’t one to get angry really, but what an overreaction it had been toward this… well, alright. What the elemental was doing was a bit dangerous, but nowhere near as devastating as what this temperamental water or ice elemental has done.

The fire girl watches as Baxter wanders over to reprimand the pair of users but she decides that it would be best to stay away. She doesn’t particularly feel like getting involved in a discussion that could result in her being frozen again - let alone near the person who had done it to begin with, so instead she crouches down and coaxes the fire back to life, caring for its demolished pit and making sure at least some other students can warm up again.

With her arms wrapped tightly around herself she wanders around the flickering mound and gets to work defrosting some of the other students. There are a couple other fire elementals assisting - she isn’t sure whether they’re good or bad though it doesn’t particularly matter at this point. At least they aren’t acting up.

Interactions: #alone

code inspired by pasta

Kypher Hawthorne
(Evil Water)

Oh... Those mongrels...

Kypher's dominating glare, quite literally, froze as the girl spoke. Widening more out of sheer shock as to what had happened, his eyes slowly stared at the Spirit User as two more of her appeared and she... she...

"You, do, not. Tell, me. What, to, do."

Each word was drawn out and deadly, a tense air rising as every finished whatever ridiculous sentiment they had to spout like blabbering fools. Ridiculous, disgusting, mongrels. Kypher's eyes flashed with yet another surge of energy and the hand he had poised began to slowly, deliberately move towards the two directly in front of him. Ice would steadily emerge from his palm, coating his hand as it spread, extending from the ends of his fingers and forming sharp claws as they drew ever closer to the nearest person's face.

"I do what I want, when I want, how I want."

His face was almost slack, expressionless, seemingly devoid of anything human. But those dark, villainous, contemptful eyes conveyed all that needed to be said. They were like snake eyes. Paralysing. Fear-inspiring. It was a natural talent of sorts that Kypher possessed, apparently very efficient at intimidating others, he found. His body language was tense and cold, openly hostile along with the outstretched hand that edged further forwards. Upon contact, it would instantly freeze anything it touches, naturally. Kypher's specialisation of water magic was in forming it into a solid form: ice. Despite his lack of skill in manipulating it to an advanced level, he was very talented in mass producing it, able to coat anything he touched in frozen water formed from his body. Frostbite usually set in on living tissue shortly after, supposing it was not thawed soon, making it an effective tool for punishing but not killing insubordinate mongrels. Speaking of...

Kypher's gaze flicked from the girl to the other Water User who had chosen to dive in between the two as well. He was weaker than the girl, Kypher decided, disregarding him completely. He wasn't necessarily judging them just in terms of magical power either, but something deeper down that he saw in their eyes. He ignored the crying idiot for now; his punishment would come shortly. The other fire elemental that had briefly come over was also ignored, although had earned a contemptuous sigh for his trouble. The girl was dangerous; a challenger. Every king had upstart usurpers trying to claim their throne. Usurpers needed to be culled, and Kypher was not about to let these weak fools stand in his way.

"Do you want to die too? Get out of my way..."

His stare held firm, a battle of wills as he then took a step forth. The sound of ice suddenly cracking violently sounded as a translucent white sheet near-materialised under his foot, creeping up his own shoe to rest at the edges of the soles. He took another step closer, the same sound appearing along with the ice. Soon, Kypher would be upon the two, his hand nearly within touching distance of the Water User, supposing he had remained where he was.

It was ridiculous. Mongrels. They owed the fire elemental nothing, he had brought this fate upon himself. So why get in Kypher's way? With nothing immediately to gain, he could only assume it was to challenge his power in some way. His undauntable authority. Precedents to be established, rules to be set, hierarchies to be formed. Kypher would not allow himself to be anywhere but at the top of that hierarchy, even if it meant the expense of the health of a few people's bodies. Scum did not deserve such commodities, only those willing to do as a king would, only those who were worthy, were fit to fill the role of king. Not that... filthy... weak...

"Mongrel..."

apolla apolla BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Prince of Corruption Prince of Corruption

Neptune felt the other water user threaten Lyla, but more importantly he felt threatened. Neptune's eyes changed to a dark gray/green, and his body started to glow. The trident tattoo on his arm flashed, and his body was covering an armor, and he was holding a trident. His whole demeanor changed, as Neptune personality was cycling. "Hahahahahah. You think you make the rules. You think you're the King of water" At this point Neptune's eyes looked broken, almost like stuck in a faraway gaze. The tip of the trident dragged across the ground as he too took a step towards the other water user. All water around Neptune started to pulse. The air became thicker, and storm clouds started to form, and lightning stuck the trident, and engulfed it with electricity.

"Come on Ice Princess, show me what a little shrimp like you can do with snowflakes." As Neptune said this he blew a handful of snow into the princess's face across from him. As soon as the snow left Neptune's hand, he ran towards the guy and slide past him creating exact copies of himself, and forming a circle. "Little snow, little snow, what shall I do with a snowflake like you. You break at a single touch, you rely on the wind to guide you. Haha, it all makes sense now. You got a little crush on wind boy over there. I guess snowflake was the right name for you." The clones, and Neptune all started saying these things. Taking turns, mocking the boy in front of him. Neptune could only smirk at his little commentary.

NAME

apolla apolla Kloudy Kloudy
code by bvmble

| Vincent Vivaldi |
| Interactions: WikiHow: How to Mention People that Interact With Me Without Leaving People Out |

While cleaning up his tears, I'm actually really happy inside. I never expected so much people to come my defense, or at least, intervene, ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork , apolla apolla , Prince of Corruption Prince of Corruption ) against the evil Ici Boii, ( Kloudy Kloudy ). In fact, I daresay, I was planning on striking back tenfold. Especially with the evildoer taking such a monsterous transformation. So, I decided to take advantage of the situation, because when life lends you a helping hand, you should never bite it.

In "response," to this threat, I let out a "Yelp!" so quietly, and so-high pitched, I could be mistaken for certain kultzy female anime characters. I let out another torrent of tears and I scrambled to hide behind one of my protectors. It was the one who didn't turn Super Saiyan, nor the one that was really a force of neutrality, it was the girl, ( apolla apolla ). Why? She didn't seem to me that she'd reject me clutching her knees and crying like it's the end of the world.

tumblr_inline_ol7ve2uo4g1tvas1g_500.png
I was holding on tight, "fearing for my life." "ididntmeantoharmanyonewhenistartedthatfirepleaseforgivemesempaihelphelphelpiamareallygoodboiathearthelpmeplease~" I'd blurt out along with some other speedily said nonsense. Anything that would help get people on my side would help.

Secretly, I'd whisper to the girl who'd I'd cling on to, "Thanks for coming to stand up for me, sincerely." It was for a form of gratitude. I was planning on dealing with the "bully," myself, but, this will suffice.

p y r o​
Well, this was starting to get boring. Elsa here clearly had a superiority complex, despite the fact that Baxter could probably burn him to a crisp if he lost control. Whatever. Let the boy be taken down a notch when he finally realized that he was no king, especially not with restrictions known as school officials.

The party had long since gone stale. Even Mr. Shirtless had lost his charm now. Baxter had had enough. He could throw a better party and make a better bonfire in his sleep. He stood up and went over to Fire Girl, the only one here who wasn’t ruining the evening. Leaning down near her head, he muttered, “Let’s get out of here. This party gets less and less fun the longer Elsa there talks. Wanna bet we could throw a better party somewhere else?”

Yeah, yeah, maybe Baxter was just trying to get her alone. But she was interesting. And not a jerk. Also, she was a Fire user which automatically endeared her to him. Plus, she was barrels more fun than Elsa, who was seriously starting to get on his nerves.

And he didn’t have any nerves.

So he barely looked in the ice princess’s direction as he waited for Fire Girl to either accept or deny his proposal. Meanwhile, he scanned the rest of the students to see if he could convince them to move the party elsewhere…away from the Drama Fest.

Tags: Neptune Prince of Corruption Prince of Corruption Kypher Kloudy Kloudy | With: Fia queanbean queanbean | Outfit: This
j a c k a s s​
code by pasta

MV5BMzJmYjY5NmUtMGY2ZC00MzFmLThmNjQtNzdiNzc3NTVhYTUyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Tobias shrugged as he got out of the shower, his body dripping water was he stalked across the shower room to his clothes and towel. There he quickly and easily got dried off, dressed and gathered his stuff. From there he went into his room and deposited the clothes where they needed to go. With a glance in his mirror, he saw his bright blue eyes first, as everyone always did. With a smirk and a tongue click, he grabbed his gel, styled his hair, and applied some light smelling cologne. Then set out towards this supposed "bon fire".

After some time, Tobias found the area of the "party", and immediately found it lacking. There were some people milling about, but there wasn't much going on. The fire wasn't very impressive either. Really? Sadly I'm not surprised... Tobias thought to himself. Then he noticed a drink station and headed over there. The drinks, as Tobias would discover were...horrible. Some weak ass alcohol. No wonder this seemed like a lame get together. Scanning the people present, he passed over Baxter and a girl, before immediately returning his gaze to Baxter. "Dayum." Tobias whispered.

With his heart beating hard in his chest, like it always did when someone actually caught his interest, Tobias approached just as the hottest guy at the party bent to whisper into the woman's ear.

"Uhhh, hey. So I guess I missed the real party?" Tobias said, locking his blue eyes on Baxter and the girl, the crappy drink still in his hand and a small smile on his lips.

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
queanbean queanbean

Last edited:
fia
Fia straightened herself up, tucking her hands around her sides to keep warm as droplets of water beat on her from the sky, hitting her skin and evaporating from her heat. It was exhausting to keep up such a constant high temperature and her body no doubt loathed her for it, but it was that or be freezing and cold and wet and sick. "Let’s get out of here... The familiar voice so close to her ear startled the fire user and let a quiet squeak squeeze out from between her pursed lips.

"Oh uhm..." Though she tried to find an excuse there were not many students left on the ground and even those seemed to be recovering fine. So the shy young woman conceded, "Well alright. Where and how do we get away from the officials? You're the baddy here, hm?" She turns around, lips parting to continue when all of a sudden a new voice intervenes. She lifts her silvery gaze up to meet the similarly shocking eyes of another student.

"There was a real party?" Fia tips her head, smiling her friendly and shy smile and playing around with the sarcasm she heard in the newcomer's voice. Call it a defense mechanism, but she could muster up a few good retorts in a night.

Interactions: AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Avatar Arvis Avatar Arvis

code inspired by pasta

p y r o​
Fire Girl had seriously gotten a thousand times cuter since the moment he’d laid eyes on her. He tried not to chuckle at the squeak she let out when he’d whispered in her ear, but he pretty much failed. Instead, he coughed as if he had something caught in his throat. Technically, he did, but they were all witty comebacks full of innuendo. Not exactly something you choke on.

At her agreement, Baxter’s eyes glinted, and his grin turned wolfish. “All we have to do is feign homesickness or headache. Then we just find a hidden spot near the dorms and start a real fire—er, party. Surely lying about your tummy hurting isn’t stooping down to my level?”

Surprisingly, someone else approached them. Had Baxter not been mostly jaded by the entire evening, he would have straight-up whistled. The guy was hot. And he knew hot; he was a freaking pyromaniac. What he wouldn’t give to spend a night with that… hot damn. Baxter’s wolfish grin turned even more flirtatious than it already had. Maybe if he was lucky, he’d get to have two hookups tonight… heh heh.

An eyebrow quirked at the boy’s question, but Fire Girl beat him to a witty comeback. Baxter, you sly dog. This looks fun. His mood had soured after the Drama Fest, but with this boy’s arrival, it was starting to look up. Giving the boy his most smoldering look (oh, wait, that was every single one of his looks), he added, “I’m afraid any real party there was died as soon as an ice princess lost her temper and set off a sea god. But if you want, you can come with us. We’re going to throw the party that should’ve happened. You in?”

Two hot people? One him? A new party? Baxter was liking these odds.

Tags: Kypher Kloudy Kloudy Neptune Prince of Corruption Prince of Corruption | With: Fia queanbean queanbean Tobias Avatar Arvis Avatar Arvis | Outfit: This
j a c k a s s​
code by pasta

Last edited:
Phylo looked at the chaos, stood up and walked off, bumping shoulder's with Baxter and giving a wave to whoever Baxter was talking to not seem rude. He muttered a quick apology and left the mess the school had called a party. Walking up the path to the boy's dorms he took in the view, it was nice, an almost quiet. He liked that, almost quiet, but he loved the complete quiet of his room even more as he opened the door and flopped onto the bed. Quietly, he stood up and took some lettuce from the fridge, he walked over to a fish tank on his nightstand. It wasn't filled with water, it still had the pebbles at the bottom, but a focused beam of warm light lit up the tank, making visible a turtle the half of the size of Phylo's palm.

Phylo carefully fed his turtle the lettuce, humming under his breath as he recalled a few musicals he had began to watch. They were all nice, it helped him. At that moment his Turtle bit his finger. He yelped and jumped back, running to the fridge for more lettuce. Heather, his turtle was alway hungry for some reason, even though he tried his best to fill her up. After the last leaf of the lettuce head was eaten, the turtle was finally sleepy. The decorated shell moved back and forth as the turtle swayed, a small chip missed from the edge of the shell, but it had been replaced by green glue. How Phylo got the glue, not idea, but at least it didn't have to be constantly re-applied.

Interactions: AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Mentions: queanbean queanbean Avatar Arvis Avatar Arvis

MV5BMzJmYjY5NmUtMGY2ZC00MzFmLThmNjQtNzdiNzc3NTVhYTUyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Tobias looked around, seeing shrugging with his shoulders. There would be nothing interesting here, so he turned his attention back to the girl and man, his eyes reflecting the fire light mischievously. "Well, so long as we don't end up getting thrown out before classes even start, I'm in." Tobias said, having to cough due his throat having gone dry upon hearing the man's deep and sexy voice. The part of his mind that was always in the gutter instantly going to work, causing him to bite his lower lip. Tobias cleared his throat, Wow, I am in a mood tonight... was the thought that circulated through his mind before absentmindedly taking another sip of his drink. Cringing, Tobias immediately turned his cup over and dumped the remains onto the ground at his feet.

"So, where are we headed?" Tobias asked, sticking his hands in his pants pockets wh

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
queanbean queanbean

Users who are viewing this thread

Back