• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Elemental Requim (Open)

Was only using the suggestion light XD I don't actually want it; lightning now thats where the fun is

hmmmm >.> well, if youre sure, then yeah, we can switch! but ur doing me an awesome turn here so now i gotta owe you o-o

Your welcome. =3

I have a quick question for you! In the species option, Shifter is listed. Are there any details on what that is, how it can be used, etc.?

hmmmm >.> well, if youre sure, then yeah, we can switch! but ur doing me an awesome turn here so now i gotta owe you o-o

I have a quick question for you! In the species option, Shifter is listed. Are there any details on what that is, how it can be used, etc.?

I think they are like shapeshifters here, but other than that. I am not what shifts are myself. =3

Dragon will update the list on the hosted project eventually. =3

Fire: @Lorkhan @Solid_Glass

Water: @Blackrose7

Earth:@TwistedTruth @kerberos 

Air: @Katsuya @Capaablanca

Lightning: @Xero @Noxx Hollow

Light: @Wickedkent @Sir Pouncelot

Darkness: @AyyyLmao @Solaire_

Energy: @Dragon Slayer Arcos @MoltenLightning

Ahhh, all right! Just wanted to see, 'cause I tend to have specific lore i use when i make a shifter XP but if i go too far with it, ya'll can always tell me to reign it in!

Would @Dragon Slayer Arcos have more details on it?

He should have more detail to it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Noxx has been invited Shifters are people that can shift from human to animal form. It is a biological process that is painful. More soon. On my tablet ATM 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back