• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Elemental Kingdoms: Warriors From Different Lands Come Together!

do we really need other soldiers? Isn't the whole point to send in these warriors who are supposed to be more powerful? Wouldn't bringing other soldiers like be unnecessary or slow them down? This is like an adventure type of rp, right?

do we really need other soldiers? Isn't the whole point to send in these warriors who are supposed to be more powerful? Wouldn't bringing other soldiers like be unnecessary or slow them down? This is like an adventure type of rp, right?
Well it's just how are seven 16 year olds meant to take out an army that's managed to obliterate seven countries?

Well it's just how are seven 16 year olds meant to take out an army that's managed to obliterate seven countries?
One word...ANIME lol jk jk (some what serious) In all seriousness since being 16 is an option now I don't think it'll be a bunch of them (though I could be wrong) I'm assuming they aren't going to just fight one big army all at once of course at least that's the vibe I got. I don't know haha I just thought this was adventure rp about these 7 warriors who are sent to save the kingdom. And they fight bad guys along the way.

holy crap im so dumb hb this...someone copy and paste this and tweak the story...all i wanted was have an adventure rp about something that randomly came into my mind. I guess it only makes more sense to me. So if you guys still wanna do this copy and paste this thread and i'll take it down and we can start from there.

defenderofberk defenderofberk
animegirl20 animegirl20

(srry if i sound mean I don't mean to)

holy crap im so dumb hb this...someone copy and paste this and tweak the story...all i wanted was have an adventure rp about something that randomly came into my mind. I guess it only makes more sense to me. So if you guys still wanna do this copy and paste this thread and i'll take it down and we can start from there.

defenderofberk defenderofberk
animegirl20 animegirl20

(srry if i sound mean I don't mean to)
Oh it's fine! I think you just needed to explain certain things a little more that's all. I'll copy it for you.

Can you delete a thread? I didn't think we could.

I like this idea a lot
My eyes are kinda tired so I'll have to reread it again here in a minute just to make sure :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back