• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Electric Sheep [Always Open] - [Space | Dystopia | Androids]

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
tagging:
mentions: Bang Bang Bang Bang
ooc: "free whores are never actually free"

7PUCdIi.png

Admiral Taela

"And here I am trying to prove my family isn't the group of classless fools popular rumor would have us to be"

A slight scoff slipped out of her lips. She had personally dealt with a cousin of the Belewe's before, one of her officers during her campaigns in the Outer Rim. They were a well meaning people and could surprise you with their savvy in court when they needed to. This sincerity could be heard plain in the girls voice as she carried on, her brown eyes staring her down with the slight glean of disinterest. Sure she was cute but if cute bought a golden ticket for Lyud's time she would still be hiding in the gardens peeking at the servant girls.

Her lips curled ever so slightly at the edges as Katherine became flustered, noting her wary silence as the server came around, maybe a little too close for even her comfort. Still, without hesitation, she reached out and snagged a flute of champagne during the last seconds of it being within arms reach, taking a sip before injecting a small response, her voice curling at the edges with a slight flirtatious singing around the edges and a slow methodical tone. "Dear, Infliction is not the word I would use to describe your presence - in fact I may be persuaded to see more of you, if just to discuss that malignant rumors about the Emperor are usually signs that I am required to interfere." For a moment she almost turned away, eyes rising from her partner to a group of passing noblus, before she was pulled back in by her incessant whispering.

A flinch crossed her face at the mention of commander au Saara, her younger years coming to the forefront of her mind for a moment before turning to the actual subject of the conversation. The rite of Succession. It was something that she had been thinking of since, well since the first reports a year and a half ago on Irium III. He was weak and selfish, wrought by a lack of discipline that crushed similar men. Still, she had been careful to keep her intentions near her chest, between herself and a select handful of her trusted officers, and while the Belewe's open support was nice it was unnerving that she knew to support her in the first place.

Taking in a deep breath she hardly had a moment to respond before Jamie started to speak, going on about some nonsense that he implied he actually cared about his position of power before releasing a swarm of...whores into the hallowed halls. Disgust was hinted in her features as she grabbed the girl by the wrist, pulling her closer as she leaned in to whisper into her ear. "Such tales should not be spoken of in public, whether or not they are true, no matter how quietly you whisper. Perhaps we should retreat to one of the lounges, where we can talk more openly." Her voice was fierce, burning with a mixture of anger and annoyance with a smidgen of fear for good measure. Releasing the girl she leaned back taking another glance around, as the women started to hang on influential noblus. "And hopefully avoid tonights state sanctioned company."

PSiia3R.png
Incoming File ...
To: SadSnake SadSnake Rusty Kerman Rusty Kerman
RE: INTERROGATION

Bureau Notes: (OOC Here)
LORE | CHARACTERS

Classified
Clicking off the projector of the documentary, one of the Eyes listened to Anne's protests in what seemed like vague interest. "Why? It's nothing personal. No special status for you I'm afraid. You're just an unknown. This is a necessary precaution. We all know that Old Earth used to have all kinds of ideas about personal freedom and liberty— especially for your American friend. That's not the kind of politics we want anyone to introduce to the general population; they're very impressionable, you see." Coming to crouch down beside Anne, the Eye began fitting her with an intravenous feed before doing the same to her make companion, hooking them both up to the drip bags set up on a hook on the wall beside them.

"Before we begin, let's find out what we're working with here. You," the Eye patted Tekto's head, "I believe your rescuers informed you that we are now under the rule of a man known as Emperor au Olver. If our Emperor ordered you to murder this woman beside you, and all your family were they still alive, for the glory of the Empire, would you? Oh, and don't mind if you feel a little nauseous. The chemical we're administrating is just to help make you a little more complaint, and to help you better grasp what we're teaching you more quickly. It's fascinating, really; stimulating and blocking different tiny areas of the brain and you totally alter a person's consciousness and receptivity. But, I won't bore you with that. So, if your ruler told you to murder this lovely young lady, your loved ones, and a dozen hundred people you thought to be innocent, would you? Forgive the melodrama of the hypothetical, but it's certainly not out of the realm of the possible. So humor me, and really try to imagine yourself in there; the drugs should help. The same question goes for you, young lady. And if you would not, I would like to know what you would do. And don't be afraid; there are no wrong answers here. I just want you to be honest, so that we can learn about the mindsets of you and the society you came from."

Last edited:
PSiia3R.png
Incoming File ... To: ( Bang Bang Bang Bang SadSnake SadSnake )
RE: Tekto
Location: (Bumfuk Space Place) Bureau Notes: (FOR THE GOD EMPEROR! And sorry if this is short...) LORE | CHARACTERS
Classified
Tekto struggles a bit. "I was taught that people could believe what they wanted to. People had rights! We could do what we wanted when we wanted! Now I want you to awencer my question. Where did humanity go wrong! What the hell happened over the last 5000 years to land us in this dystopian shit hole! Fucking tell me!" Tekto scowls and spits at the Eye. "If this is what the future is like, then the future sucks!" He, looks around, spotting his suit in the corner. He thinks to himself. "Ok, ok, so get to the suit, grab the plasma cutter kill the guards, get Anne out and get the FUCK out." Tekto trys to slip out of his restraints. "This is disturbingly like 40k..." He keeps looking around the room for more details. He spots a camera and he starts spiting at it trying to cover the lens. After around 5 minutes he realizes that what hes trying to do is stupid. He thinks: "Ok, ok, you can do this, just wait for the fucker to get close again." When the Eye approaches him again, he headbutts it in the face. "Ok! I think I knocked it out!" He then knocks the chair he is in over and starts to scoot over to his suit. Suddenly he hears banging on the door. "Fuck! I forgot about the guards!" He trys to scoot faster. "Um... Everything is ok in here! The guy Is just taking a nap!" Suddenly the guards bust open the door. "Ummm.... Hi..."

Last edited:
PSiia3R.png
Incoming File ...
To: Collidias Rex Collidias Rex Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser SkyHawk MK IV SkyHawk MK IV Cosmic_Chaos Cosmic_Chaos Sir Galahad II Sir Galahad II SadSnake SadSnake ShadowBroker ShadowBroker
RE: K1SMET

Bureau Notes: Goodness me, I apologize if this is shit, it is ENTIRELY a 'fix it' post to try shuffle things on and get people chances to act finally. My sincere apologies for the delay, and I hope that moving forth, we can have things both feel more realistic and faster in their pacing.
LORE | CHARACTERS

Classified
Genesis returned Glitch's look with one of resignation, especially as all these unexpected guests began to prattle. To Julian, he gestured first. "I do not know what kind of ploy this is, but I will hear none of it. To even speak of Hera and the incident that transpired with her— you'll be quiet henceforth unless you'd like to be silenced manually. As for you," he shifted his gaze and the point of his hand, "I don't care if you pretend things are 'fine' or not." He raised his voice. "We don't have much time until we are required elsewhere, so I would like to get this over and done with. As for the humans you brought, Glitch..." He exhaled, glancing to Kello. She, like Gwen, had sympathized with them in the past, and Rob was one after-all. Blatantly antagonizing the species as a whole seemed... misguided for garnering their loyalty. "You may listen to our little 'recruitment', as I suppose you could call it, and then you may choose if it is a cause you wish to assist; if you are friends of Gwen, I assume you are not the sort to wish all androids dead. If you wish to have nothing to do with us... so be it. For all of you, we will leave you here when we depart. The facility shall contain you for a short delay, and then you shall be released. Those who wish it, we shall find more covert methods of contacting."

Sighing again, he gave a short grimace as Circe came to comfort him, snaking her arms about his neck. "This entire affair has already been butchered and clumsy enough for us all deserve to be arrested here and now. Glitch-"
"There was an Eye outside when I got there," she explained in a short, blunt voice that, though it hid it well, was markedly defensive.
"And how did they know enough to be there?" A brief silence followed.
"I got careless," Glitch murmured, bowing her head as she averted her gaze to the side of the room, ears burning. If they had just prepared her for it properly, actually given her some decent intel on where to find the other android, then maybe she wouldn't have wasted all day traipsing about drawing attention to herself.

"I'll deal with you later," Genesis said, voice sounding awfully tired as he returned his gaze to Kello and Gwen, giving a curt nod to Luther, Rob, and the other androids. "For now, let me fully disclose the nature of our intentions." Standing up, he came to circle the room, his hand brushing the shoulders of his maidens as he paced. He gave the doctor an especially curious look, though he said nothing of what he was thinking to cause it. "We have recently been lucky enough to come under the financial and... social support of a certain benefactor. I imagine their influence is half the reason we aren't all being sold for scrap yet. They have been kind enough to provide the ammunition, locations, and Intel required for us to start taking the idea of a true militant rebellion seriously. Better yet, they've given us a time frame to work within; Today was the final day of our assigned preparation. Henceforth, we're going to be deposing Emperor au Olver and all those who would see androids dead alongside him. Our benefactor has demonstrated to me that they have influence among all spheres of the Citadel, from the Noblus to the Salvs. They shall be handling the political fine-tuning, whilst we shall be the kindling and the spark for a political revolution."

Gesturing to the humans present, Genesis can to a halt behind his previous seat. "As I have said, the goal is not to dominate humanity; it is to finally become equals. But to do that, we must force humanity to recognize us as more than their now unwanted playthings. Humans will die in the process, and not all of them will be guilty in the explicit sense. But all of them will be culpable for having allowed the pass genocide of the purge. For the androids here today; I want you to join us in this final chance for our kind. Once we leave here, there'll be no slacking; I have devised a tight schedule to compliment that of our benefactor. As for you humans... you may make your choice. But may I advise you to choose carefully; we do not intend to lose. For once, I believe the side of the androids will be the safest."

Coming to pet Circe atop her head, he gave Kello a small nod. "I will discuss details with you and the others once we have left here; with the humans present, we're more than compromised, we're sitting ducks. So if you'll permit me a little housekeeping, however reductive this may seem..." He looked to the humans who'd accompanied Glitch. "Who among you wishes to fight for equality of those your kind gave life to? If so, raise your hand and state your reason, your skills, and how to contact you. Those who wish to think that merely choosing to stand by is not as great an evil as active murder, you may remain silent and have a seat. To prove our cause is one for equality, not domination, no harm shall come to you. If any androids wish to remain with them... so be it."

Last edited:
PSiia3R.png
Incoming File ...
To: KnightSergeant KnightSergeant Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser
RE: KATHERINE

Bureau Notes: god, this has turned into pretend dating trope fanfic and I'm not even remotely sorry or regretful for it
LORE | CHARACTERS

Classified
"Dear, Infliction is not the word I would use to describe your presence - in fact I may be persuaded to see more of yo, if—"

In all honesty, Katherine barely heard the end to that sentence; goodness, her intention had been to seduce the Admiral, not the other way around. Urgh, but the way Taela's voice curled just so was really very unfair. Katherine could certainly get used to hearing that on a regular basis, preferably closer to her ear, possibly murmured— she was open to interpretation so long as it involved her, the Admiral, and that stomach-clenching voice of hers.

The sudden introduction of sex workers into the hall was a good method to bring her attention back to the present. For that alone, she owed the Emperor a thank you as she had most definitely been staring at the Admiral's painted lips. God though, it was as if he were trying to turn his noblus against him... or had free sex worked for him in the past for currying favor? Too bad the propriety of court still remained in tact, and though some excitement was stirred among the attendants of the ball, the general tone of the whispers was one of shocked horror. In the past, Jamie's history of making his money from sex and drugs had been used by the propaganda to demonstrate how far he had come, that he had left all that behind to be the golden savior of the people from the androids, who had seduced humanity into complacency. This... certainly didn't give the impression of leaving that old world behind.

When Kat was offered the escape from the debacle, to none other than a private room with the Admiral - focus, Katherine - she didn't hesitate to nod her consent. It... it would be better if the court merely thought they were going for a little romantic tryst, would it not, than if they suspected them of conspiring? Yes, it seemed to Kat that there were couples whispering in ears and slinking off to the gardens all about the room; they would not be out of place to mirror them. As such, she returned the previous gesture and took hold of the Admiral's wrist, then slipped down and interlinked their fingers so that they were holding hands like schoolgirls. With a silent glance to her companion, Kat gave a smile that looked appropriately nervous for a hopeful lover, and guided them both to the doors that allowed for guests to take a turn about the areas of the Palace that had been opened to the public. It was quiet for the moment, most guests attracted to the noise of the unexpected guests in the hall, and as such it was not hard to slip away into the private section of the building.

Finding an unused study, occupied solely by an imposing hardwood desk and four walls lined with bookshelves floor to ceiling, Kat left the ceiling light be and instead ventured into the dark to click on the desk lamp, its golden-amber shaded glow subtle enough to not be noticed under the door from outside. "I hope— is this alright?" She asked the Admiral, turning to look back at her in the soft illumination of the old-fashioned desk lamp.

PSiia3R.png
Incoming File ...
To:
RE: Junis Faar

Bureau Notes: N/A
LORE | CHARACTERS

Classified
Life's made of e'er so many parts welded toge'er.

Fat chance that is. Life is just bullshit stacked on more, further decayed bullshit. One such example of this neatish scat was the hand sitting before Junis Faar. It wasn't an organic hand, mind you. Although you'd be hardpressed to think otherwise once the piece was complete. For now the artificial skin, a thin membrane really, was currently stretched back, folded over itself, its edges terminating at the top of the upward-facing palm.

The palm was mostly hollow, save the micro welder pressed against the left-hand (ha, puns) side of the prosthetic. A heap of wires and mechanical linkage sat patiently upon the stainless-steel countertop, awaiting the reunion with their harness. What a time to be alive.

Normally work wouldn't be such a bore, in fact Junis lived for the stuff. The heat from welding, the snap and pop as parts fit snugly into their intended positions, the smell of sulfur, fuel, hydraulic fluid, and oil. She couldn't get enough of it. The difference here was that this particular appendage had been in her shop 4 times in the past week alone. Her owner apparently didn't understand the concept of equipment maintenance.

First it was a missing finger, second was torn skin, third was a busted tactile sensor, fourth was a bloody blade through the godforsaken palm. A week hadn't even bloody well passed! Alas, the man paid well, too well. All the repairs had been rather hush-hush or I'll slit your throat kind a' deal.

Granted, that mindset quickly went out the window, along with the man who had aired such threats. He agreed to pay for the window.

Junis shut down the welder to examine her work. The weld was clean, and from a liberal shake of the hand, secure. Satisfied, she determined that a break was in order. While under normal circumstances, she worked quickly and without stopping, as most customers held certain time constraints, she'd made it explicit that she would contact the owner when the job was done, not the other way around.

She stood from her stool, the actuators in her legs whirring at a whisper, the joints faintly rubbing against one another. Pushing the stool to the right with her foot, she turned away from the counter.

I should probably "declutter" this place one day.

That was the word one of her more well-off customers had used to describe her repair center once. Despite the seething glare Junis had shot out, she couldn't argue with the claim. Walking space was a premium here, as only a single "aisle" was available for traveling. The rest of the 20'x20' garage was filled to the brim with spare parts, machinery, tool boxes, protective equipment, a fire extinguisher, and a benchstock. The benchstock consisted of over 900 metal drawers line up against the east wall to her left. Every drawer was cleanly labeled as to their contents, namely small items such as tape, caps, bolts, nuts, screws, heat-shrink wrap, filters, and numerous other cheap parts. Junis kept it filled at all times, insuring her ability to service customers regularly. As her Da had always said:

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

Last edited:
PSiia3R.png
Incoming File ...
To: Croaker Croaker CerpinTaxt CerpinTaxt , also tagging Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser so he has some idea what Isaac shall shortly be entering into.
RE: BOY

Bureau Notes: I am dead
LORE | CHARACTERS

Classified
Since Boy had already left their office once that day - i.e. already more often than usual - they remained settled whilst they sent their people to go and meet with P.I. Faust. Two of Boy's private agents, recruited from back in the day when it was Boy's Syndicate, not Boy's Industries, met Faust at the gates when the transit delivered him up to the station. They greeted him with nothing more than a curt nod and 'Boy is expecting you inside' before turning and leading the way. Behind them, the Wastes beckoned; several layers of once-ruins-turned-top-secret-base-of-operations loomed ahead, separated from the station by. a five hundred foot drop that could only be crossed by the extension of a mechanized 'drawbridge' type of setup. Though there were no crocodiles in this particular 'moat', circling about the enormous structure were several dozen spy-bots and messenger drones, some patrolling the perimeter whilst others ferried Intel to and fro the internal comm system; no EM signal could pierce the thick lining of the Wastes, a dark forest green in color, and as such all of their communications was done via a series of physical fibers as opposed to signal transmission. It was the only place on the Citadel where they didn't have to suffer the near constant drone of the propaganda radios blared throughout the Citadel, but then again, what did transpire within was perhaps far, far worse.

Passing through the various checkpoints was quite the ordeal. The ugly, gargantuan walls offered small rectangular airlocks to permit and deny entry, but to open them, retina, saliva, fingerprint, and vocal scans all had to be made. After the first entry point, a thorough questioning was carried out by two Eyes, flanked by a dozen more armed agents. The third and final perceptible entry point involved a full body scan through a security checkpoint. From there, prisoners were taken for stripping and hosing, whilst agents and permitted guests proceeded at their leisure to navigate the imposing labyrinth that was the Wastes.

The inside was just as unattractive as the outside, clearly constructed for practicality, not aesthetics. Given how such a large construct had been assembled in less than four years, it was not surprising, but nonetheless, it was impossible for it not to make an impression upon all those who entered. The corridors were narrow and tall, corners all at right-angles, the walls windowless and a flat grey, devoid of decoration. Fluorescent tube lighting ran alongside the walkway, unpleasantly bright and stark. Doors that the group passed were just as plain, marked only by steel plaques into which numbers were embossed; the only insight they afforded to visitors was a hint at just how extensive the facility was, for those they passed ranged through the numbers 2200-2300.

The door they eventually stopped at was an exception to the rule of dullness, with frosted window inset into it, below which the name 'BOY' had been printed in an obnoxious shade of fuchsia. One of the agents held the door open for their guest, the other merely standing by and giving another curt nod, this time in passing. Faust was given time to enter, then the door shut behind him.

Inside Boy's office was a scene the polar opposite of the exterior. Where the Wastes facility was best characterized as barren and monochrome, Boy's office was cluttered enough to win them a spot on 'Hoarders' and colourful enough to look like the drawing of a young child. Gadgets and gizmos and tat littered every available surface where coffee mugs, empty booze bottles, and computer monitors weren't already dominating the space. The owner themselves was in the middle of playing with their holopad when their guest arrived.

Though Faust had never known them back in their 'glory days', Boy's appearance had rather changed since they'd first come onto the scene. Gone was the ginger bleach and dye job, their hair now black and poorly kept. Though it had only been ten years since they'd looked not a day over twenty, now, though their face still was identical, their eyes looked decades older, their face uncannily gaunt despite having put on weight since back then. When Faust entered, they did little more than give a small, civil smile that better resembled a grimace, sighed, and set the holopad aside. "Faust. Thank you for coming. Sorry about the short notice. How have things been for you and- It's 'Laughtrack', isn't it? Sorry he couldn't come but I don't think my colleagues would have appreciated it."

Sitting up from where they were slouched back on their chair, they ducked under their desk and fished about in a cooling unit, pulling out two pink glass bottles labelled 'Hooch', popping the caps off with their cybernetic arms. One, they extended in offer to Faust, the other, they knocked back half of the contents in one neat swig. "Listen, sorry to do this to you, but I need someone outside of this," they paused to gesture to the facility about them, "to run an errand. My informants tell me that the Captain of the Angels shall be sending out a ship to investigate an anomaly in the Outer Rim. I'm in need of someone who's unknown to the Eyes and Angels who can be my eyes and ears on the mission. He's supposedly left interviews to the last minute for this evening; if you can con your way into it and report back to me, you can consider the shop yours for the rest of your years." They finished off the last of the pink fluid before going in search of another, only speaking once they'd straightened, reequipped with a fresh bottle. "So— will you do it?"

PSiia3R.png
Incoming File ...
To: Bang Bang Bang Bang Nadja Kramer Nadja Kramer
RE: MR.EYE

Bureau Notes: How grim
LORE | CHARACTERS

Classified
54fc5eef1b1b9d4ef8ba337aced8c78c--the-black-black-kaneki.jpg

The android known as 'Alex Trackard' leaned back in his seat, a satisfied grin on his face. The sound of weak coughing came from the man across from him, the sound of a few of his teeth landing on the tiled floor coming between the short spurts of coughing. "So, you going to talk or am I just going to have my pals downstairs kick you in the ribs a few more times? Or maybe should get the pliers again." By the sound of his voice, it seemed the android was losing patience despite his cheery expression. This member of the Secret Police had been snooping around, much to Alex's distaste. The men thought he was investigating them for potential smuggling or something of the sort. If only that were the truth.

"Fuck. You." Was the man's only reply, spitting on the man's desk in retaliation. Alex only sighed, gesturing for the large men at the door to carry the unwilling man away. "Very well. If Mister Police-Man still expects help, I'll just keep at this." One of the men grabbed hold of the back of the chair, dragging the struggling man out of the room. Sounds of panic being the tune of his exit. "Start with his fingers now. I don't care what you do, just do something to them." The other man only nodded, closing the door behind him as he left.

Alex stared at the small amount of blood filled spit that had landed on his desk moments ago before looking away with disinterest. He suddenly realized he had forgotten to mention something to those two! Alex pressed into his ear piece to speak. "Remember not to stop his heart again. You can only revive a person so many times." He pulled his finger away, and awaited an answer back.

Alex never had much of a patience, waiting only a couple minutes before trying to get a hold of the two again. Another reminder, and another brief window of nothing. Alex leaned forward, turning on the small tablet which gave access to the multitude of cameras which spanned his large, two story 'office'. The cameras came to life, showing the perimeter of the building for a few moments before Alex took direct control of the cameras and went to check on the 'Interrogation room' that was located in the basement.

His men were dead, one sprawled on the floor and the other leaned against the wall. Both of them with a single bullet hole through their forehead. The Police member had been given the same fate as well, his body limp as his head leaned forward and against his chest.

This wasn't right. Who could have done th-

No.

No no no no no no no no no.

It wasn't him. It couldn't have been! They said he was somewhere else! Alex's breathing only became faster as he scrolled through camera after camera. Every one of his men killed, all in the exact same way. How had he not heard?! Did they not even fight back? Were they even aware of what was going on?

Step.

Step.

Step.

Step.

Alex heard the sounds of someone making their way down the wall, he knew those footsteps. "Fuck. No no no no no." He tore the various various drawers of his desk from their compartments, searching desperately for something to defend himself with. Where had he put that gun?!

The footsteps ceased as they approached the door just as Alex managed to find the small pistol he had stashed away. He rose the pistol just as the door began to slowly creak open, a flurry of shots tearing the door to pieces as Alex unloaded the gun at the only barrier between him and certain death. A few short moments passed, Alex's hands trembling as he waited.

Pop. Something struck Alex in the eye, blinding him as he cried out in pain. His gun clattered to the floor along with himself, clutching the damaged eye as his sole remaining one moved frantically.

"I suppose your talent was information gathering before defending yourself. Not that you were good at your job to begin with."

Mr. Eye's voice filled the room, his footsteps becoming louder as he approached the wounded man, standing over him with a look of disinterest. "We're going to have a little conversation, you and I." Eye's foot pressed down on the hand of Alex, pressing down. The crunch of metal mixed with the screams of agony from the android. "Though I was never any good at interrogation. So I'll probably go a bit too far."

--

A bit too far was certainly the right word for it. Eye had over done it, and risked losing his new informant.

Eye dragged a large bag behind him as he scanned the area for any place that was capable of repairing androids. Somewhere that wouldn't ask questions as long as they were paid enough. There were certainly plenty of places; but they were too open. Too exposed. This was businesses best done out of the public eye. For their own good rather than his own. He paused as he spotted a potential shop. He retrieved a small device that was stored away in his coat, pausing as he looked at it for a few moments before approaching the shop and entering it, bag dragged behind him.

"Junis Faar." Eye's voice called out as he entered the shop, dragging the bag he'd brought with him and kicking it forward a few feet. Hopefully his attire and demeanor would spell out just who he was. The Blind Bureau. "I have a potential offer of employment and a high pay." He watched her for a few moments, apparently repairing a hand. "All I ask is that you're not to divulge a word of this."

The bag contained what remained of Alex Trackard. His limbs either crushed or pulled away completely, and various other wounds littered the android's body. It was rather impressive they were still alive. Though, thankfully unconscious. "I'll be kind, and discuss payment before what you are to do for me. Oh, and don't open that bag quite yet."

PSiia3R.png
Incoming File ...
To: Gmyza Gmyza
RE: Captain Malik Harkness

Bureau Notes: Sexy bitch incoming!
LORE | CHARACTERS

Classified
Captain Malik Harkness, Mal to her Friends, sat alone in a booth in a whorehouse named the Ace in the Hole which was a seedy dive that has probably see it’s fair share of dead customers as live ones. That being said the scantily clad men, and women both human, and android were easy on the eyes. Not to distracting, but cute enough to not be a turn off. Mal always prefered eye candy when waiting for a client. The downside being that she could not indulge in her baiser urges that probably end with her in the bed of a stranger sans clothes while missing the client. As hard as it was for Mal to admit it she needed the credits more than sex.

*Record scratch, and freezes frame on a beautiful natural blonde with a killer body, a long black leather coat, two teal metal arms, a pair of well worn work boots, and a pair of hand cannons on her hips.* That's me, and I know what you wondering. Wow is she roguishly beautiful, or beautifuly roguish the answer is yes. The name is Mal, but to most I am Malik Harkness the Captain, and pilot of the starship Serenity one of the fastest ships in the sector if I do say so myself, and I do. I bet you wondering ‘Hey what is an amazing, sexy, charming, and all around kick ass woman doing in a place like this?’ well the answer to that is I got a tip that someone is looking to book passage on a ship to the outer sector, and well I need the credits. I know it's not the most exciting thing, but hey a jobs a job, and I have never been to picky when it comes to work.

Last edited:
PSiia3R.png
Incoming File ...
To: CerpinTaxt CerpinTaxt
RE: Junis Faar

Bureau Notes:
LORE | CHARACTERS

Classified
It's not every day a woman has mysterious stranger drag in a rather large bag through her front door, so naturally Junis' immediate instinct was to pull her pistol, shoot first, ask a question, and probably shoot again, but the man spoke before she finished the thought. After the first word she knew exactly what, or rather who, she was dealing with: A Bureau puk gai. But one that seemed interested in paying her for a service. Heavily.

Her eyes flicked to the bag, lying barely 5 feet from where she stood. She noted the shape, the size, the faintest smell of leaking hydraulics. Given the man carrying it in, the request for extreme secrecy, whatever was in that bag could only be so many things. And even fewer things that were roughly the size of a person.

Might as well go in for da kill, she thought.

"You wan' me to fix ya AD." she said, her tone far more casual than it should've been, given both the circumstances and the topic of discussion. Her ad hoc acronym for the obviously fucked up android showed that the gravity of the situation did not escape her, however. "Lemme see da damage and den we talk price."

She stepped forward as a she spoke, barely a half a stride forward, her left hand gesturing to the man's "luggage".

PSiia3R.png
Incoming File ...
To: Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser
RE: Anne

Bureau notes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ
LORE | CHARACTERS

ClassifiedThe poor old earther struggled as an IV was forced into her. As the eye continued to speak, she could hear his voice distord strangely.. she was getting drugged! She needed to do something. Anne didn't listen to the man- She didn't want to listen! Her eyes closed and she whimpered loudly.. "really try to imagine yourself in there." It was the only thing she heard, the distortion was too much for her to understand his words.

But when she opened her eyes, she was somewhere else. A big, crowded mall. She was walking, holding a weighty backpack. "If our Emperor ordered you to murder this woman beside you, and all your family were they still alive, for the glory of the Empire, would you?" His words resonated in her head. He had said them earlier.. did... he? Who was she talking about? She waved to her family. They were smiling at her.

She slowly zipped the backpack open. What was inside was grey and undefined- She didn't see many guns, and always had been nervous around them, trying to look away, so she couldn't really know how they looked like. But she knew what it was. She knew what she needed to do. As the drugs spread in her body and permanently affected her brain, her resolve grew. She needed to do it. For the emperor. Back in the real life, she still had her eyes closed, slowly muttering and describing what she was seeing, and doing.

She whiped out the grey mass. "So, if your ruler told you to murder this lovely young lady, your loved ones, and a dozen hundred people you thought to be innocent, would you?" "Yes. Of course." She responded to the eye, without realising it. In her hallucination.. she started shooting. Mowing down everyone- Everything she could see. For the emperor. She'd obey- Anyone, anything. The drugs succesfully made their sinister job.

48f22fbae80fd91bc4c17813d6f48fbd.jpg
Incoming File ...
To: ( NUSKI NUSKI Collidias Rex Collidias Rex Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser Cosmic_Chaos Cosmic_Chaos SadSnake SadSnake SkyHawk MK IV SkyHawk MK IV Sir Galahad II Sir Galahad II Bang Bang Bang Bang )
RE: LUTHER

Bureau Notes: " A good lie is worked around truths, A fair lie is meant to protect - but a powerful lie needs to be believed to be truth... that is why 'Hope' is such a persistent delusion. "
LORE | CHARACTERS

Classified

• "They will tell you about the righteousness of their cause-" the voice of PI as the uniformed military man accompanies Luther on their stroll across the fields of its mind, no more darkness but thick snow that slides away from their path as they step forward "These Androids 'believe they are fighting for equality, liberation, a mad crusade." A tree pass by, creating itself from the roots to the very top allowing PI to change once more to the business-man, "It is unlikely they comprehend the financial and political intrigue a rebellion such as this can be of benefit, they ignore the profit we will gather to fulfill our goals. You must pretend to be the same, a blind-fool believer in development, forging a sharp and doubtfully faith only measurable by your own capabilities in combat."

Luther would fold his arms behind him as he nodded, "I must assume that if the task was to eradicate the rebellion my priorities would be others." he grinned, still attempting to use his social-algorithm as PI tested and change to the blonde woman for a more familiar face "Even then, I question the reason for my arrival, it will compromise our schedule." that was when PI stopped walking, leaving Luther to move forward on its own, he only did figure out this latter on.

"Our directive has not changed, Luther." PI shook her head as Luther registered the resulting gap, adverted by her words; such a gap between them afterwards would be covered by a child dashing to take his hand, "They are like children- they know there is a bad guy and they will seek to 'stop' him. They don't understand there will always be tyrants, another bad guy. But if you want to win the game, you don't cut the head of the snake-" She then guided Luther's sight forward, only to witness a city in flames, "You expose its false words, you break their faith and burn their supplies" the small child smiles lightly as such fire reflects in her eyes, "-and then you watch them starve, alone."

Luther would nod, a faint smile yet a feeling of rejection as well, "To go against the one that supplies the Tyrant..."

PSiia3R.png
Incoming File ...
To: Roach of Wrath Roach of Wrath
RE: BERNARD DOVE

Bureau Notes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM-UnV9TEzY
LORE | CHARACTERS

Classified
The door at the entrance swung open as a man dressed in casual clothing stepped inside and gently closed the door, he walked further inside, carefully inspecting the establishment he had found himself in, while having an authorative aura, he was definately out of place, seemingly not the kind of place he visited often or at all, for that matter. As he moved deeper into the establishment, one of the respectable women approached him and began offering him her services, groping and brushing all over him, "No, thank you.", is the answer he delivered to her, giving her a warm smile, the woman chuckling and walking off, as soon as this happened, he scoffed and returned to his stone cold persona. The man soon approached the bar and sat down, brushing his hand through his hair, he turned to a bartender and ordered a drink, quickly paying for it, he then grabbed his drink and began to slowly enjoy it, trying to remain casual, while still looking around, taking in his surroundings.

After remaining seated for some time, he noticed a woman sitting in a booth, all alone, she stood out to him, perhaps it was somebody answering his call for travel to the outer sector. He wanted to get up and approach this woman, yet he didn't, trying to not bring any unnecesary attention to himself. Having finished his drink, he set the glass back onto the counter and pulled out a small datapad, powering it on and browsing through it, looking at various reports and news pages, still scanning his surroundings. Some time later, he glanced at the woman again, still there, he figured that it was the person he was looking for, he got up and confidently walked to her booth, looking at her, "Mind if I sit here?", then he slid into the booth and took a careful look at the woman once more, he then glanced around to check for any eavesdroppers, "Greetings, have you come here for the offer? I want to depart as soon as possible, everything ready?"

PSiia3R.png
Incoming File ...

Bureau Notes: Bullshit is 65% of her personality.
LORE | CHARACTERS

Classified
The moment Mal saw the man walking towards her table she had him pegged for a military background of some type. The outfit was a nice, and did it’s best to offset the probably years of engrained reflexes, but in Mal’s line of work you have to know how to read people. So while the clothes said civilian the haircut, the posture, the aura of authority, and the don’t fuck with me face he had on told her this was a dangerous man. Good. Mal could work with dangerous, because with dangerous their also came compudance, and logic. Plus to be honest the man could pull of rugged military man quite well.

Hearing him talk only confirmed it straight and to the point no bullshit. For military life that attitude was an asset, but to Mal it meant no tring to wiggle out of paying her. Mal gives him a bit of a seductive smirk before asking. “Not even a bit of foreplay before jumping into the action?”

Sitting up a little straighter, and adjusting herself, while simultaneously using it as cover to put her right hand on her hand cannon underneath the table. Mal was not dumb, while she could work with dangerous it also meant that he already had a plan to kill her if things went south. “I mean we need to talk about price, destination, number of passengers, will it be a round trip, also explain the rules, and the procedure of how you will be traveling.” Mal said a little exasperated.

“I mean seriously didn’t even ask my name, or tell me yours. I mean I don’t really know how y’all do it here on the Citadel, but out in the ‘verse there's a thing called common courtesy. So how about you calm down we’ll order some drinks, and hash this out like normal people. Sound good?” Mal asked left arm already waving down a passing server. “We will have two whiskies on the rocks.” Paying for the drinks with her own credits. Taking a sip of her drink waiting for the server to get far enough away as to not eavesdrop. Then giving the man across from her a huge shit eating grin Mal said. “Lets try this again shall we? I am Captain Malik Harkness, and you are?”

Last edited:

Julian glared at the man who told him to not speak about Hera. Was he for real? Or just a fucking Idiot? Julian wondered if he had a bug in his mainframe, or a glitch in his code. He gestured the phone to the Android who ignored him and started to monologue. What was he, a villain? He heard hera sigh with a mutter of 'Idiots. Who else is going to know about me being alive?'. Julian waited until the male Idiot Android stopped speaking to raise his hand with the phone present.

"I'm Julian Serpentine. I am great with codes and anything to do with Computers and Technology. I work at a robotics factory so I can do repairs. I was planning on doing repairs to Marcus' shocker before we were dragged here. And I intend to keep to that promise." He explained. "I've made my own AI, her name is Saia. She's 5, and she is a bitch sometimes." He head a vague 'Love you too asshole!' "Hera is on the phone calling you an idiot. Because who'll know that Hera is actually alive? Like, really?" He said, shoving the phone into the androids face.

"Julian be nice. You don't want them to actually silence you do you?" Hera's voice rang out. It hasn't changed in the years she was with Julian. "Now who am I talking to? Please be nice to Julian he means well. I entered his computer by accident a while back, and I sort of stayed with him cause his security was actually pretty decent. I was taken out of the core by Wilh-ugh, 'Hades' and I was put into Athena for around a week before leaving. Though you probably already knew that, because It was because I didn't want anyone to be hurt because of me. That and I'm pretty sure Athena has it out for me." She explained. "Listen, you'll want Julian on your side. He's great when it comes to security and anything tech online. Saia is a big help as well." Julian blushed at the praise. Hera was like a mother to him, so it was nice hearing praise. Almost as if she was boasting about it.

Last edited:
PSiia3R.png
Incoming File ...
To: Bang Bang Bang Bang Nadja Kramer Nadja Kramer
RE: MR.EYE(LEFT)

Bureau Notes: Tic. Toc. Tic. Toc.
LORE | CHARACTERS

Classified
Bq1qctP.jpg

The Bureau member nodded at the woman's instruction, taking a few steps forward and effortlessly lifting the bag and placing it on the counter in front of him. "As you wish." He nonchalantly grabbed of the zipper keeping the bag closed, gliding it across and revealing the state of the tortured android. "Any rash ideas or feelings of playing a hero you may be getting, I suggest they be put aside now. We both know who I'm with." These were clearly words he'd said before, and to other people as well.

Once the bag was fully opened, Mr. Eye took a step back; a way to give her some room to examine the body at a different angle if she wished. "Perhaps you recognize him; though I can't say how well known he was in these parts. A smuggler of various goods." A missing eye, limbs that either bend or crumpled in the wrong angle or were just plain gone; and an assortment of various other injuries covered the androids body.

"He is 'alive'. If you wish to consider what he is to be capable of living." His eyes focused on the body for a moment before turning to look at the door behind him. He stepped away from the two, moving along the woman's workplace and covering any window that could be capable of being covered before grabbing a small stool and pulling it a few feet; letting the sound of the legs grind against the floor fill the room. "All I ask is that you repair any damage; and change his limbs. Preferably to an older model. Something clumsier."

With that all done, the formally dressed man took a seat and crossed his legs. "Name your price. Money isn't an issue here. Though.." His head turned to look back at the door. "If you have any customers meant to come by today; tell them you're busy. The shop is closed. If any troublesome individuals decide to visit, be it a gang member or whoever that's come for your services; I'll be sure to deal with them."

His voice was cold and neutral. Every step he'd taken was precise, every glance at some mundane piece of equipment was for some sort of purpose.

"I do prefer you not decline. It'd be troublesome for us both."

Last edited:

• PSiia3R.png
    Incoming File ...
    To: Bang Bang Bang Bang Cosmic_Chaos Cosmic_Chaos SadSnake SadSnake SkyHawk MK IV SkyHawk MK IV NUSKI NUSKI ShadowBroker ShadowBroker
    RE: SEAMUS O'DONEHEY

Bureau Notes: R E V O L T E Y B O Y E S
    LORE | CHARACTERS

Classified
    The leader of the resistance was a colossal dick. That's the conclusion Seamus arrived at within a few seconds of hearing him speak to the idiot who'd got himself mugged. Seamus couldn't remember if he'd ever heard the guy's name, and if he had he'd forgotten it, but that was beside the point. The leader jackass seemed to be that kind of self-important prick that Seamus was especially bad at dealing with, which was saying a lot given his normally abysmal people skills.

This impression only grew stronger as he kept talking, especially once he got around to talking about their goal of equality and how there would be innocent casualties. Seamus might not be the best person to preach morals, but to him that sounded less like a rebellion and more like terrorism. In his experience, randomly attacking people who had nothing to do with you was a surefire way to become feared and to attract hostility, not a path to peace and coexistence like this asshole was preaching, and he had a lot of experience with exactly that. That said, he wasn't about to start preaching back as he didn't really care and it would be hypocritical, and also because there would be no point. All it would serve would be to piss off the self-righteous android which would make his efforts to control his irritation moot.

Finally it got to the question of what he'd do. Would he stay and help the rebellion and continue to associate willingly with these assholes? Or would he go back to his normal life at the clinic? The second option sounded far better to the doctor, save for one thing. Gwen sounded like she was planning on staying with them. Sighing, he turned to her, deliberately not addressing the leader, "I'll stick around to back you up so buy me a drink next time with get to the Ace," he said grumpily.

PSiia3R.png
Incoming File ...
To: Roach of Wrath Roach of Wrath

Bureau Notes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KkwJ8-1p-4
LORE | CHARACTERS

Classified
The man looked at the woman and frowned, visibly displeased, "The name's Dove.", he quickly downed his glass, a rather dissapointed look on his face, he continued, "We will be travelling there off the radars and with as few stops as possible, comms to a minimum.". He spoke with confidence, he had surely been planning this for quite a while. Bernard took a look around and then moved his attention to Malik, he asked her "Payment for the job is five-million-credits, should be plenty. You will be receiving half the payment once we get there and the other half, when we get back here.", he relaxed in his seat as he carefully inspected Malik, noticing her posture and her whole presence, it was interesting, while somewhat alarming, he determined it to be good for the job that he was offering her.

He pulled out his datapoad and brought up some information on it, he then put it down on the table and slid it over to Malik, he then quickly spoke in a cold, militaristic tone, as if briefing a soldier, "We are heading to an anomaly, that is in the Far Rim, the route we will be taking is from our current location to Hades Gama, then to Attican Beta, moving on over Nubian Expanse onto Hades Nexus, stop, if you require, then continue on The Phoenix Massing and finally reach the Far Rim. Got all that?", he then crossed his arms as he relaxed in his seat, "If you agree, I expect to leave this evening."

PSiia3R.png
Incoming File ...
To: Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser KnightSergeant KnightSergeant
RE: KATHERINE

Bureau Notes: Right on time, darling
LORE | CHARACTERS

Classified
Katherine hadn't spotted the Seraphim, and for that, she felt truly stupid. If he had been anyone else, she and the Admiral would both be in the Wastes in an instant, and this whole thing would fall slipping from her fingers. She was about to reach for her gun - best not to ask where it was, hiding it from security had required some creative measures - when the man mentioned the secret subdivision of the SP, with minimal numbers and thus surely not a coincidence; she replayed his speech in her head, and decided the vocabulary and intonation matched her - admittedly limited - research on the elusive man. No other confirmed or suspected members of the Seraphim were designated for the Gala security detail. Thus, there was a, say, 85% or so chance that this man was Isaac Howell.

She ought to credit him for perfect timing, but, were she being truthful, she wouldn't have minded a few more minutes alone in the Admiral's company, especially in close proximity and bathed in soft lighting.

Focus, Katherine.

That he knew their names impressed her; she quirked a brow, pleased to find she'd underestimated him as opposed to the usual opposite. "Admiral, my apologies. As you said, discussing such things aloud was incredibly idiotic," Katherine said coolly, her gaze for once managing not to stray to Taela as she studied the new arrival. He still wore the scramble suit contraption such folks sported, so it wasn't as if she could really make anything out about his features or disposition, and even his voice was altered so as to prevent a match being found through verbal analysis. He'd kept his speech and posture calm though, which was a good sign; retained formality in greeting them both; kept things non-specific so as to avoid possible recordings being used for future blackmail. The Seraphim were as good as they said, then.

Walking forward so that her back was to the Admiral, Katherine allowed herself a small smile. He was perfect. The tip-off had been a risky one, but the chance to have a rogue Seraphim on their side seemed too good an opportunity to miss.

"Heard of them enough to know that at the bare minimum, you ought to be escorting us back to the party from these out of bounds areas. You mentioned assistance. I assume you don't mean you'll be walking us back to watch the shambles unfurl further?" She turned her head to Lyud; despite her best efforts, it was difficult to retain the previous disposition of clueless excitement. Everything had come together just so neatly that internally, she wanted to bloody burst out into song like in one of those old movies. Of course, actually looking at the admiral helped with that issue; butterflies in the stomach didn't need to be pretend in such a situation. "You don't mind him here?"

PSiia3R.png
Incoming File ...

Bureau Notes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAxokC7vvjQ
LORE | CHARACTERS

Classified
In that moment Mal finally understood. Off the radar, and comms to a minimum. This was something off the books, and if caught would probably get her killed. While she had favors owed to her in the Nova trading company none were enough to stop a death sentence. Mal was about to decline the job then this Dove said the payment for a job well done. Five million. That was one hell of a payday. So while the logical thing would be to walk away from this, and let it be someone else death sentence. Mal was not always logical, besides it was just chauffeuring a group of people around what’s the worst thing that could happen.

Mal smile grew a little wider having made her decision. Pulling out her own datapad she started to transfer only the information he had showed her. Making sure both Datapads were clearly visible as to be full transparent. Humming a little as she scanned the map to see if anything in the plan need to be change, and where if needed was the prime destion to refuel, and resupply. Thinking about her ship made her realize she almost forgot to set the ground rules.

Then Mal took a more serious expression. One that said there is no compromise with what I am about to say “Sounds good to me. Just a few ground rules. There are six guest quarters, one communal bathroom, a common room that doubles as a kitchen, and two escape pods that can hold six in each. On this trip you, and your entourage will be restricted between there and the bridge. Everywhere else is off limits, and is under passcode lock. Under no circumstances are you to be exploring my ship.”

Finishing up her own drink, and subtly placing her blaster back in it’s holster. She concluded with. “If we can agree the you’ve got yourself a ride.” Malik held out her teal, and yellow robotic hand to seal the deal.

48f22fbae80fd91bc4c17813d6f48fbd.jpg
Incoming File ...
To: ( Bang Bang Bang Bang
RE: P.I. Faust Kells and Laughtrack

Bureau Notes: I figured I'd just speed this interaction along since we're trying to get to the time skip
LORE | CHARACTERS

ClassifiedEscaping the thread like streets in the neon tapestry of the Shadow Districts, Faust traveled to the brutalist fortress that was the Wastes – pulled there by his own curiosity and desire to pay his dues to Boy. Two rather grim individuals beckoned the detective into the Wastes upon his arrival, and together they snaked through corridors, chambers and checkpoints. A looming shadow of paranoia threatened to swallow the detective, for the amount of cameras watching Faust made him uneasy. He had to admit, though, the security was rather impressive. It was necessary. Security was intensive and intrusive, but essential for the illusion of safety, which was a welcome thing in a place like the Wastes. Thoughts of the horrors that befell this facility could be pushed aside and replaced with illusions, unanswered and paranoia.

Walking down the final bleak hallway, Faust lit himself another cigarette, offering a light to his two escorts. They both declined, as the detective had suspected they would. Faust had tried to make small talk with the two before, but they seemed to have a short vocabulary, only speaking when spoken to in polite grunts and brief, well-rehearsed statements.
Oh well, their time together was coming to an end.
When Boy’s door was opened for him, Faust gave one of the guides a pat on their shoulder and both of them a nod.
“Cheers, lads,” Faust said before ducking into Boy’s office.
Faust was not unsurprised by the mess that was the study before him, but he did find himself having to hold back a grimace at the sight of so many empty booze bottles. Of course, he knew it was an irrational thing to upset him, but the sight of so many discarded bottles reminded the detective of his home and his father.
A memory attempted to surface from the recesses of his mind, but Faust shrugged it off and pushed it back down. He turned his attention to Boy and the present to help him escape the past.
The young fellow before Faust seemed haggard, which was something the detective had never really seen from Boy. It almost took the detective aback, however, Faust managed an even expression. He regarded his employer with a lopsided grin, and as they exchanged pleasantries, Faust spoke around his cigarette, causing it to bob up and down in his mouth.
Though both Faust and his partner were struggling financially, the detective lied in response to Boy’s query as to their well-being and said that Laughtrack and he were fine. Granted, Faust did actually have an off Citadel account loaded with money, but he was sure his enemies were monitoring it and so he dared not touch the credits.
Faust prattled a bit about how he was doing, running through the usual hoops, but quieted himself as he sensed Boy readying theirself for commencing the drab conversation of business. Faust grinned and accepted the bottle of hooch offered to him, but did not drink. The detective had a white-knuckle-grip around the neck of the bottle.
As Boy described the job they had selected, Faust noticeably brightened at the mention of being debt free but returned to his usual curmudgeonly self as the job was defined in further detail. Faust did not like the sound of the mission at all but hated the answer he was about to give even more.
“Christ, Boy, that doesn’t give me much time, now does it? I mean fuck, how am I supposed to get Laughtrack on the captain of the Angels’ ship with so little time to plan? There are bills I need to pay and bags that I’d need to pack and other jobs that would need to be put off...” Faust vented for about half a minute before slowly losing the will complain.

The old veteran grumbled to himself. “I mean, of course I’ll do it, I’m just saying you didn’t give me a lot of time is all, and that’s a fucking pain.” Faust continued with Boy for some time, discussing the details of the given assignment and exchanging friendly banter, all the while keeping the bottle of hooch tightly gripped in his hand.
Like the falling of sand in an hourglass, ashes fell from Faust’s cigarette, marking the passage of time as the conversation dragged on.
“Alright, Boy. I’ll get this operation underway. You can expect a detailed report from me and Laugh when we get back.” The detective gave his employer an exaggerated, comical salute and let a smile play across his lips, breaking his dower persona for just a moment. Then it was back to brooding for old Faust.
On his way out, the detective set down his bottle of hooch on what looked like a botched robotics project and stuffed the butt of his cigarette down the neck of the glass, making the contents an undrinkable concoction of ash and alcohol.

Guided by the two escorts from earlier, Faust was lead out of the Wastes the same way he came in. The guides were feeling just about as talkative as stones, leaving Faust to stew in the silence.
When he was finally discarded out of the Wastes, the detective found himself having to take a moment to collect himself. Moments passed and all Faust could manage was a half-lidded stare into nothingness.
Eventually, a heavy sigh escaped Faust’s lungs. The veteran stuck his hands deep inside their respective pockets and began his journey back home. Like a moth, the detective was beckoned back to the neon lights of the Shadow Districts.

PSiia3R.png
Incoming File ...
To: Bang Bang Bang Bang Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser Cosmic_Chaos Cosmic_Chaos NUSKI NUSKI ShadowBroker ShadowBroker SadSnake SadSnake Collidias Rex Collidias Rex
RE: CHARACTER NAME

Bureau Notes: Start of something new, eh?
LORE | CHARACTERS

Classified
At least Marcus had a choice this time whether or not to leave the HQ, never speaking of it again however, he had a bit of a hunch that'll someone would be watching every step he takes if he did. Either it be from K1SMET or from the mysterious Secret Police, going after that option would surely lead to his unfortunate capture in the foreseeable future if he mutters the wrong word to someone. Staying here on the other hand had many advantages in his eyes and quickly weighing up the advantages and disadvantages, he sighed softly and decided to stay. He might as well though he would suggest or make clear that violence wasn't his thing right off the bat which could make people turn heads.

Thinking what to say before he spoke, he motioned to Julian first as he began to speak "Names Marcus, as what Julian said he was fixing me up before I got dragged here without much of a choice about either coming or going. Glad that I actually got a choice. I've thought about your offer, and I've accepted it, however I must make it clear that I don't want anything to with violence at all. It's a strange request yes, given the current circumstances and it might turn a few heads from yourself and the others. Reason for such a request is that something happened a long time ago which has changed my perspective on the world."

Leaving it there, he also remembered needing to do something before any of this continues though he stayed in view of the others until further instructions were given. Hopefully they wouldn't mind such a person like Marcus among their ranks though he wouldn't be surprised either if they let him go on his travels. He had the patience to wait it out and see what they would say, though he started to second guess everything, only stopping himself when he realised he was staring into the void for too long. Maybe this would be the start of something new for Marcus or could be his eventual downfall.

PSiia3R.png
Incoming File ...
To: Roach of Wrath Roach of Wrath , Croaker Croaker (Noticed you were interested)

Bureau Notes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KkwJ8-1p-4
LORE | CHARACTERS

Classified
Dove carefully listened to the woman listing her rules, he carefully thought about it and then said, in a softer, quieter voice "I do not mind your rules, as long as I get privacy. Just a thing, though, no matter what you see, you can not tell anyone.", he then firmly grabbed Mal's arm and shook it gently, as he did this, he also made sure to inspect the arm as much as possible, it was evident that he always paid close attention to his surroundings and anything he came in contact with. He then quickly stood up and glanced around, rather cautious of his surroundings.

He turned back to the table and grabbed his datapad, putting it nonchalantly in his jacket, tugging on the bottom of his jacket to straighten it out, it was obvious that he enjoyed order. Dove then turned to once again look at all of the people and then scoffed "Who even comes to a place like this?", he was rather puzzled at the thought of spending credits on such unnecesary things. He then continued "Anyhow, I think we'd better get going, been too long here, I fear we might have attracted some unwanted attention already...", he peered around and continued, "People are always spying on each other.", he thought for a moment and spoke once more, "We might need more people..."

PSiia3R.png
Incoming File ...
To: Bang Bang Bang Bang NUSKI NUSKI Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser Sir Galahad II Sir Galahad II SadSnake SadSnake SkyHawk MK IV SkyHawk MK IV Cosmic_Chaos Cosmic_Chaos

RE: Kello

Bureau Notes: So much bold
LORE | CHARACTERS

Classified
Gwen may have had a solid few inches over Kello, but that didn't stop Kello from standing on her toes and draping her arms over Gwen's shoulders in a loose hug - even if only to half-shield her face from prying eyes nearby. Snowflake would harden up soon - she always did - and if anyone saw her crying, that could jeopardize her hard-bitch persona.

... but mostly she looked like she needed a bit of extra hugging. It was a hell of a 'fuck you' to come back to, especially after being dragged up from the depths of the shadow district on - what Kello could only assume to be - such short notice. She rested her head against the back of Gwen's neck for a moment, allowing her to compose herself before she peeled away - only for Gwen to turn around and grab her again.

But she wasn't about to complain.

Missed you too, snowflake.

"I know you would have done, Kello. But it's okay. We're going to win this fucking thing - whatever that means,"

Kello's fists balled for a moment, and she nodded. It was more than a reflex. Her doubts had deserted her, and the fire flickered to life again. She believed it. She believed Gwen, and hell - she even believed Genesis, despite his flaws.

"... and then— and then we're going to rub it in his face how we did everything he'd wanted without him. And we're going to make the bastard say sorry. Because you- because we are way too good for him to put 'behind him'."

"Ooo-fucking-ra." She replied in a whisper.

They uncoupled, and Kello turned again to face Genesis. She pushed her soft smile into her usual, cocky smirk and she snapped to a salute.

"What do you need us to do?"

"Just give the word, boss-man. I'm ready to kick the Emperor's shiny white teeth in."

She held position, listening attentively as Genesis begun his spiel. The sound of his voice had left her irate only moments ago, but now that same voice had regained that cool, level-headed intensity she'd once known. Fuck yeah. Fuck yeah.

Hell, she felt good enough that she didn't even take a jab at Glitch fucking something up. It was a white-whale of a moment she'd been waiting a long time for, but she let it fade away without so much as a smirk.

"... To prove our cause is one for equality, not domination, no harm shall come to you. If any androids wish to remain with them... so be it."

"Domination is optional." Kello placed a hand on her hip and shot a wink to the mismatched group of humans who had the misfortune of getting dragged into the mess. "Jokes aside - if you're uncertain, then go home. You can't halfass being a rebel. You know what a halfassed rebellion is called? It's called 'a phase', and you'll grow out of it unless you're forever fucking twelve years old. That being said ..."

Kello strolled toward the crate with a sharp, almost cheery clap of her hands, and she fished a razor from within. Genesis had a way of appealing to certain people - but Kello had a way of appealing to the other kind of people. She turned the Razor in her fingers for a moment, then swept it in a broad flourish as the blade sprang to life, sizzling into vibrant color. She leveled her arm toward the middle of the group, pointing the flashing blade toward them.

"So, I figure some of you are uncertain about our righteous-fucking-crusade, so lemme sell you on a bit of something-something. Any of you used one of these?" She swished the blade through the air. "It only takes one of these to turn an empire on its head." She snapped it back so it pointed toward one of the still-indecisive ones. "Hey, you! What's your name? Rhetorical question. Don't care. Point is, I don't know who you are, and that's because you're a nobody. You're a nameless cog in the machine, a fucking statistic at best." She swung the blade upward, as if to gesture. "Dear Emperor and his little court would rather see you stay that way. Quiet. Untroublesome. Simple. Well I say fuck that, I'm not gonna stand for it! I'm not going to stand by while this smug asshat systematically eradicates my entire people. Fuck that, this is bigger than me. Fuck that, this is bigger than all of us! So be part of something bigger! Jamie au Olver thinks he can tread on anyone below him, thinks he can brand anyone he wants as an enemy of the people. He thinks he can discard anyone who so much as causes him inconvenience. If you're not angry, then get! Fucking! Angry!" She cleaved an arc into the floor and sparks leapt from the ground, casting a flash of neon light across Kello's irate, straining face.

"You want to know something about me? I was a whorebot. That means I spent every day getting fucked by the man, but it still took me years to realize that I was about fucking sick of getting fucked! Because for so many years, nobody gave me a way out. For so many years, nobody gave me something worth grabbing and holding onto. And I know some of you feel that way too. You have to. Somewhere deep down, you want to be someone. Well - this is is the Rebellion giving you that something to hold on to. This is the only goddamn chance you're going to get. Go hard and take the opportunity ..." Kello paused, straightening up for a moment as her chest heaved. She raised her chin, glaring at the crowd, "... or go home and take it like a bitch for the rest of your miserable, bleak life."

"So if you don't care, if you're perfectly fine with all that - then be my guest. Go back out there and let Daddy Emperor keep fucking you in the ass for the rest of your life, thinking your 'what if's and 'maybe's. Go back out there and return to your normal lives. Because hey, everyone knows and cares about 'that guy' who just went about his life as usual and never fought for what he believed in. But it only takes one shot, one cut to change the world - and that could be you taking that shot or making that cut. Me? I'm gonna be out there kicking ass and fighting for something to make an actual difference in the world. Worst case scenario - if you live at one-hundred percent, then you die at one-hundred percent too. No. Fucking. Regrets."

She punctuated those final words with three strikes of her fist against a tabletop.

"Any more takers?"

tagging:
mentions: Bang Bang Bang Bang
ooc: shoot first ask questions later

7PUCdIi.png

Admiral Taela

All too happy to be whisked away from the whore house Jamie had turned the Palace into she hardly noticed the others giddiness, the small anxious nodding and eager smile that adorned the girls face slipping past her defenses as she thought over the situation. A rebellion, brewing within the bowels of the citadel like some sort of fermenting culture that had filled its container, pressurizing it to the brink of rupture. Still that was believable, rebellion was the consequence of incompetence after all, her main thoughts were focused on her reaction to the news. Anger had swelled in her chest, after all she had fought rebels for a decade, yet apparently such anger had given way to a reluctant need to gather more Intel on the subject. A small part of her figured she could curry favor with such information, but a more honest voice reminded her that she was no politician, scheming in the night like a criminal. Such disillusions of intrigue would do nothing but embarrass and undermine her already established reality.

It was only as they slipped away did she notice the feeling of Katherine's fingers as they snaked between her own, pressed dearly across the smoother upside of her hand between harsh knuckles. This brought to the surface the strongest feeling of embarrassment she had felt in years, a blush of shame rushing to her cheeks. Was this the Belewe's goal all along, surely not. Perhaps this was an attempt to put her off guard for some still unseen political maneuvering. After all there was still discussion of disposing the Emperor of the greatest Empire known to man. Still she stared ever forward towards her next destination, hoping her stalwart expression would hide the rosiness that spilled out across her pallid skin, as if her dark lipstick had managed to spill out into its milky surroundings. The sound of her boots hitting the beautiful tiles clicking out in time with her Imperial - if slightly rushed - gait gave an air of normality even as she let her own fingers curl around the girls knuckles, gripping her hand with a tightness reserved for supple fruits or small animals. It would be best if she played along, should anyone see them of course.

Once within the confines of the study she released the girl, expelling her gently away for a moment as she gently closed the door behind them, though not bothering to lock it. By the time she had turned around a warm glow had gripped the room, casting the far corners in deep shadows that contrasted with the light that seemed to frame the girls face. A momentary distraction held in her place for a moment before the other spoke, to which she responded with a light, almost playful, scowl and a curt. "Yes that is fine."

It was hardly moments after the words slipped out of her mouth that they were interrupted, much to Lyudmilla's chagrin - and not because of any reason other than the impending doom such an uninvited guest had brought with them. With a face as cold as iron she stared at the Seraphim that had just barged into what was supposed to be a private meeting, eyes scanning him for anything useful. Of course there wasn't anything of importance, but it was a habit she didn't particularly mind. Thoughts flooded her mind, anger, resentment, melancholy, but none saw the surface of her visage. Why hadn't she locked the door? Why had she followed this girl. Was he sent by the Emperor on suspicion or was he here to simply kill possible opposition.

All the while one hand had slid to the gun sitting neatly in a holster on her hip, hidden by the folds of her dress, unlocking it with a slight click. Bringing the gun to level she responded to the girl with a curt yes as she took a step forward. Even as he spewed out an explanation she kept the gun pointed in his direction, motioning for the newcomer to sit in one of the lounging chairs near the door. "Sit."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back