• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Eldritch Tools - OOC

Black Jade Black Jade I'm not Insect so my opinions may not be the same as his, but I read over your character's personality and he doesn't really seem like the person an organization dedicated to keeping super-powerful artifacts safe would employ. You said yourself that he's "Crazy, unpredictable and not controllable," and in my opinion, that's not the kind of person you would want around extremely powerful weapons of mass-destruction.
Sorry if this sounds mean, as I'm not in the mood, but keep stuff like this to yourself ok? I'm not changing my oc to fit your needs, he works for them and that's that, my apologies if you have a problem with it.

Insect Insect I've got another question if you'll humor me. How much would the people outside of NULL know about their members? Do they know any of our characters or our character's peers by name, or would they only know about the organization itself, while the actual people in it are a mystery?
The ones who run the organization do attempt to remain as anonymous as possible. Trusted envoys would be sent in their place when someone is needed to speak somewhere physically. The collectors themselves are unaware of the hierarchy up top as well, they get mission assignments and are instructed to collect this or investigate that. The collectors would be equally mysterious to outsiders, but as they had/have a life outside of Null some people would know them personally. There would also be myths/rumors surrounding collectors should they have done something particular extraordinary. So if there was a giant in Null called Paul, that info would spread easily. Members will carry around an emblem that would allow them clearance in to certain areas where normal people could not reach. They do not have to disclose their identity as collectors unless it is needed/wanted. How an NPC may react to finding out someone is from NULL varies.

Cenedril does have a point though. I do think it can be worded a different way as the rest of the personality makes him seem like he is just a super intense person rather than someone that is actually insane. As long as he got the job done though, it would not matter how mentally stable he is. The part that concerns me is the fact that he is not controllable and NULL is very methodical and controlling. It can work though. We can say that NULL did not realize that when they initially hired him and it is starting to become a serious concern for them. It became such a great concern that they tasked another member with the duty of monitoring him. If he does something even a little out of line it could be their duty to terminate him on the spot. That way NULL still looks competent and we can have a little drama later potentially. xP

Black Jade Black Jade

Cenedril does have a point though. I do think it can be worded a different way as the rest of the personality makes him seem like he is just a super intense person rather than someone that is actually insane. As long as he got the job done though, it would not matter how mentally stable he is. The part that concerns me is the fact that he is not controllable and NULL is very methodical and controlling. It can work though. We can say that NULL did not realize that when they initially hired him and it is starting to become a serious concern for them. It became such a great concern that they tasked another member with the duty of monitoring him. If he does something even a little out of line it could be their duty to terminate him on the spot. That way NULL still looks competent and we can have a little drama later potentially. xP

Black Jade Black Jade
k

Things have come up, and I do not believe I will be able to devote the time this deserves, so I'm dropping out before I get invested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back