• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Elder Scrolls

Anyone up for a TES RP? I'm thinking about Morrowind, Oblivion or Skyrim (DLC quests probably included)

Characters from the original game(s) are accepted. (excluding the Nevarine, Hero of Kvatch or Last Dragonborn)

OCs are accepted too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey this sounds interesting. I've played SKyrim the most recently, but enjoyed Oblivin far more (childhood nostalgia, oh boy).

DctrCat said:
Hey this sounds interesting. I've played SKyrim the most recently, but enjoyed Oblivin far more (childhood nostalgia, oh boy).
Someone, yay! xD

Sad thing is that the 'video games' based RP are quite rare by now... and when you actually find one... it's a dead Undertale RP.

I still haven't played Undertale, been far too sucked into Stardew Valley (that game has stolen my life, I swear). Did you have any ideas in mind, or did you want to start it off just our characters doing their own thing, then something happening?

DctrCat said:
I still haven't played Undertale, been far too sucked into Stardew Valley (that game has stolen my life, I swear). Did you have any ideas in mind, or did you want to start it off just our characters doing their own thing, then something happening?
I'm still thinking if this will be a Free roam or it will be focused on wars (Like Imperials Vs Stormcloaks, or smaller ones... like a vampire clan Vs a Werewolf pack.

(Sorry for any grammar mistakes, quite busy right now xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm super into the Elder Scrolls lore, but I only have Skyrim unfortunately (early Christmas present at the end of November, so I haven't finished yet). Regardless, I'm interested (Argonian Werewolf!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back