• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Ein Mof - Adventure Group - Fantasy RP (CLOSED)

Birdsie

The God-Emperor of Mankind

Ein Mof                                                          

Whether it was after a tiresome journey, a boring life, or simply because of the call of adventure, you decided to pick up all of the skills you've gained in your life and put them to use as an adventurer. The planet of Gaia is one of the many in the universe, and one with diverse races and life-forms, such as Elves of different subspecies, Dwarves, Humans, Orcs, Goblins, and countless others. There are also extraplanar creatures, eldritch abominations, demons, tieflings, celestials. You call it, and they're here. Perhaps you were born in the seaside city of Junona, or maybe it was adventure that brought you here. Whatever the case, you have arrived and viewed the board in the market that had information on it. On it, you read about a group of mercenaries, adventurers and young hopefuls looking for money trying to recruit new members. It sounded very promising, but then you arrived at the pub they were meant to meet, and you were surprised to see an Ex-Knight, and a Female Mage. They looked at you and offered a place in their humble group. Tomorrow, you are moving out of town to travel towards adventure and explore the nearby forests. There are others like you that decided to do the same. Together, you all have created the ragtag team of adventurers, that you called... Ein Mof, or "Infinity" in Elven.

Hello!

As you can tell from reading, this is a very simplistic roleplay about a group of adventurers. We are hoping to find a diverse group of characters with different backgrounds that would come together and create a group that is driven by the need of exploring, adventuring and finding treasure. Me and my friend, @Gabriel97 will be the GMs, controlling NPCs, enemies and neutral characters. There is no plot, instead all players will shape it, along with the world; together. We will share our ideas in OOC and realize them in IC in the form of an adventure you would see in a fantasy movie, book, or game.

Facts and Rules!:

• We are looking for 6 players. Along with me, and Gabriel, that will make a group of 8 players when the roleplay starts. Then the roleplay will be closed, unless we need more characters.
  • Each player will be allowed for a single character, unless they have a good reason for making more. They can make unlimited amounts of Neutral Characters that can be controlled by either the GMs, or themselves (With a GM's permission.)
  • We are expecting proper grammar in each post, however minor mistakes are acceptable. Punctuation and capital letters at a sentence's beginning are mandatory.
  • Consider the story above when making your character. Do not create an ultra-powerful demon-prince right off the bat. Instead, when you want them to "level up" in skill and ability, inform one of the GMs about it, and tell us what powers you want to add. Once you did, you may add them to the character sheet. This will work the same for equipment, which you will obviously be able to recover, find, or buy from different shops.
  • There is no pre-made plot, instead all of the players (I hope) will be willing to collaborate to make one. As you can see above, we have also left the backstory of the whole world very vague, so that we can shape the world, it's history and culture together.
  • There is some time for everything in the RP. There will be lots of passive RP, where we develop our characters' bonds, and perhaps romantic interest. There will also be a lot of combat RP, where we have to think strategically and tactically to use our characters' abilities in tactical ways, to overcome the enemies we face.
  • The roleplay will be rather lighthearted, but there will be a fair share of drama and dark tones, especially later on.
  • If you're going to leave the roleplay, we can perfectly understand. Maybe it didn't live up to your expectations, or your love for it faded. But if so, then at least inform the GMs and lend us a hand in thinking off a reason why your character would so suddenly leave.
  • Have fun!  :D

If you have any questions, or want to show interest\throw in something of your own, then let us know in the replies!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Paladin has arrived and seem ready to help the poor and smite the evil.

I am always interested in heroic fantasy roleplay ! Count on me.

I'll join as well. Not really an idea for a character yet, but I will just look for a character that would fit best within the group.

Hmm possible interest. Do got a character concept in mind though probably would entail some details about the world, not that I'm bad at throwing that stuff together. Call me a maybe. ^^;; 

Hmm possible interest. Do got a character concept in mind though probably would entail some details about the world, not that I'm bad at throwing that stuff together. Call me a maybe. ^^;; 

7 out of 8 Players(???)

That's precisely what the RP is about. Glad you considered  :D

Let me know if you made your mind.

@Birdsie Aye sure, I'll bite 100% for sure since you liked my general ideas (well fiddling with and then doing it :P )

7 out of 8 Players

Great! Awesome to have you in.

We need one more person.

The last and the best! Count me in! (If there is still place for one more, of course! x.x)

I don't know... I think you should reject this one, lack of lots of exclamation marks and enthusiasm. Doesn't feel like they really want in. :P  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back