• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sleepless Archer

Greetings and salutations. Since I liked the format of my previous advertisement, I stuck with it, but revamped parts to match what I am asking for this time around. Now, allow me to hold your attention for a minute as I explain what I am asking for, and what I can give you.

༺༻༺༻༺༻༺༻༺༻༺༻༺༻

𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓶𝓮

-I am an advanced literate writer who is working hard to improve my craft. I am able to provide substance-laden paragraphs that will advance the story/plot we have at the time, or will at least give you enough material to respond thoroughly.

-I am able to reply multiple times a day, with some breaks or gaps due to mental health/IRL complications, but that reply speed ONLY comes if I use discord (by multiple, I mean a double digit number of replies, if you match that adequately). If we use RPNation to roleplay, then my replies will be extremely limited, due to the fact that I do not check the website as often, and I also do not receive upfront notifications as they appear.

-While I am not perfect, I would like to think that I am very friendly. I love to talk OOC, and adore making new friends. I am LGBTQ+ friendly, accepting of other's views and decisions (unless they are illegal or smth), and always willing to lend an ear to those who want an audience. However, do know that because I have been going through rough times and have been extremely depressed as of late, I will need time to myself on occasion. These can be a few hours to a day or two, but nothing seriously impactful or reoccuring.

-I primarily focus on OC's, and prefer to stick with them. That does not mean I am not open to playing canon characters should the need arise, such as random encounters or if they are essential to the plot.

༺༻༺༻༺༻༺༻༺༻༺༻༺༻

𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓪𝓼𝓴 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾

-I want you to be 16+, be able to write cohesively (good grammar, good punctuation, good brevity/eloquence - I WILL ASK FOR A SAMPLE OF YOUR WRITING.

-I would absolutely love it if you are into romance, action, possible adventure, and absolutely fluff. Cuddly and cozy moments make me melt, so this kind of stuff is heavily desired, and I am an action buff at heart.

-I am mainly looking for a PMD-themed roleplay, or a Pokemon and Trainer roleplay, where we start with a trainer and their partner Pokemon (I can play either but I prefer to be the partner). When more teammates come around, we can split the bill 50/50 and divide the roles up, so we each carry an equal weight.

༺༻༺༻༺༻༺༻༺༻༺༻༺༻

Thank you for reading, have a wonderful day :D

Last edited:
Still interested in a Pokemon type rp since your looking again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back