• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Edge of a Circle - OOC Chat/Question Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Its alright! Im so up for reading it, you have some pretty awesome skills my guy!

Oh! She’s letting the dog go in a while! Im sorry btw, I didn’t know ;-;

It could probably grab the bag again? Since Kaiju handed it to Kean, who is close to the dog-

((smh im on mobile and my fingers are clumsy asf and suggested words pop up on top of the keyboard and I click them sometimes

Okay, so through a series of poor life choices, I am currently running on only 4 hours of sleep. Because of this, I am turning in early for the night!
Good night guys, see you all later, and please don't accidentally burn the Plot Relevant Forest down.

Late because I get 0 notifications for here for some reason but I'm so sorry you're having to deal with that Artichydra, that's really shit. It seems you're back but seriously take the time you need and look after yourself!

And it was a great scene Lost!

Time Zones really don't seem to be working in my favour, doing my post now. Do I have Freya having chased behind the others just at a slower pace? And we'd never do that, we love plot relevant forests.

Also do we need to talk relationships? Considering they've all known each other for such a long time there's probably pre-existing dynamics

Time Zones really don't seem to be working in my favour, doing my post now. Do I have Freya having chased behind the others just at a slower pace? And we'd never do that, we love plot relevant forests

Eh, living in different Time Zones happens! Sobs loudly in American that once tried to RP with Australians
Anyways! I thought Freya didn't start chasing them until she realized 'Wait, they'rE HEADING INTO THE FOREST---' , but you can have her just following behind at a slower pace! Whichever works~

Can someone catch me up to uh what's happening in the rp?
This Super Condensed RP Summary is brought to you by our sponsor - RAID SHADOW LEGE*shot*
  • Kean has returned from suspension cuz he done did a goof
    • Freya had joined him b/c she was technically involved, but was only caught b/c she confessed it to school officials
  • Elian is having a Not Good Day
    • He is currently having a moment to himself in a local playground
  • Kaiju is also having a Not Good Day
  • Misha is enjoying the chaos
  • Everyone is currently getting Very Lost in the western forest b/c Kean started chasing a dog that stole his stuff
Aaand that's it! :3

Arcane you were so quick with that summary, I was only halfway through it! Nicely done.

I'll have Freya having started running once she realised that they were heading into the forest then, she's going to be hating her life. Should be up soon!

Eh, living in different Time Zones happens! Sobs loudly in American that once tried to RP with Australians
Anyways! I thought Freya didn't start chasing them until she realized 'Wait, they'rE HEADING INTO THE FOREST---' , but you can have her just following behind at a slower pace! Whichever works~

This Super Condensed RP Summary is brought to you by our sponsor - RAID SHADOW LEGE*shot*
  • Kean has returned from suspension cuz he done did a goof
    • Freya had joined him b/c she was technically involved, but was only caught b/c she confessed it to school officials
  • Elian is having a Not Good Day
    • He is currently having a moment to himself in a local playground
  • Kaiju is also having a Not Good Day
  • Misha is enjoying the chaos
  • Everyone is currently getting Very Lost in the western forest b/c Kean started chasing a dog that stole his stuff
Aaand that's it! :3
Haha interesting ok im going to try to hop in

I think we may be sticking around in the forest for plot reasons? I'm not entirely sure but Arcane's plot relevant forest has me somewhat suspicious of how easily we'll get out of it.

Not sure so you probably want to ask Arcane

If we want to gather all the casts in the forest I think there should be something that keep them in the forest while attracting some who are still in the village into the forest. Like a dragon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back