• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐”ผ๐•”๐•™๐• ๐•–๐•ค ๐•†๐•— ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ โ„•๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ค (๐”ธ๐•Ÿ ๐”ธ๐•‹๐•ƒ๐”ธ โ„โ„™)

This seems like it could be fun! Any chance you have room?
Hello yes! We have plenty of room! Sorry for delayed response if you havenโ€™t already checked out the CS, OOC, and we also have a discord

Yes, hello to everyone, the OOC and CS are linked in the first post and we have a discord linked in the first post of the OOC

Flintstone Flintstone TacoRocky TacoRocky MisoraUni MisoraUni j.e.s.t.e.r j.e.s.t.e.r Zervo_ibisx2 Zervo_ibisx2

Thank you for your interest into the roleplay! Apologies for not getting back to you all sooner regarding the thank you. I've recently had to deal with a loss in the family and due to it being unexpected, I have been extremely busy with everything. I am mostly now back and will be open to answering questions either in the OOC thread or Discord server if anyone wishes to join.

Thank you once again for your interest!

Oh Iโ€™m sorry!
I donโ€™t have discord, so I might not be able to do this
No worries! Discord is not needed! The ooc thread is also going to be used just as much and nothing will be held back between the server and the actual ooc thread

hey nothingness, i was in one of your other rp's but left due to mental health problems, im interested in joining if thats okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back