• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Eaethix OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
he also shouldnt be dispatching these enemies that quickly and easily, its deff supposed to be more of a challenge and threat

On first glance yes
However he's merely scratched the surface of this whip with teeth on it
still, like i said, he shouldnt be beating them that easily and quickly :3 theyre quite a bit more threatening than that. like its hard to tell how they even can die, since theyre just a writhing mass of black

I'mma wait on revior revior or Hell0NHighWater Hell0NHighWater or DapperKnight DapperKnight to make a post before I post
Sipping Boba Fett GIF

well that was great! :D the style is beautiful and it was well written! i love the whole "russet spit hit the ground", nice!

but uh oh looks like she ded XD
Don't worry, Nalia has used the power of nature and friendship to help everyone have an opportunity to escape! :bishiesparklesr:🌺UwU🌺:bishiesparklesl:

well that was great! :D the style is beautiful and it was well written! i love the whole "russet spit hit the ground", nice!

but uh oh looks like she ded XD
Meh tis but a flesh wound
Plus ya know if she dies for refusing to retreat that's on her xD

And thank you!
Don't worry, Nalia has used the power of nature and friendship to help everyone have an opportunity to escape! :bishiesparklesr:🌺UwU🌺:bishiesparklesl:
What a Queen :bishiesparklesr:🌺UwU🌺:bishiesparklesl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back