• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic E D E N S E E D

Lekiel

Two Thousand Club
Supporter
HIYA!

So I'm just going to throw out a bunch of tags so you have an idea what I'm thinking off: romance, mecha, futuristic, apocalyptic, war, slice-of-life, augmented humans, detailed.

Just kidding, I have a full thread (please access it on your computer, sorry >.< It's not mobile friendly...): EDENSEED CHRONICLES - The Genesian War [Open]

Looking for someone to play a male character, to be part of a futuristic RP that involves a new earth civilization (after a catastrophe) in rebellion against a dystopian federation. RP does involve mechas and the storyline revolves somewhat around them. HOWEVER, I should warn you though, if you're in this just for the giant robots gajinkts, then you'll be sorely disappointed! Expect mundane things like walking in the park, thinking about life (in character) and talking (lots of it) so if you're thinking about sitting in a giant robot for the whole of the RP... nope, thats not going to happen). Also our giant robots will probably malfunction quite a bit.

My previous attempts at running a group RP of it have crashed for one reason or another. I've no intention of letting it die, hence I'm trying to start this up from a different point. As a 1x1 ^3^

1. I'm expecting experienced RPers, or at least someone who can write pretty damn well. I won't need you to write short-stories for every post but even just a single paragraph of quality posting makes a huge difference! 2. As for activity, 2-4 posts per week is more than adequate :o
3. I have a brief idea of who I'd like your character to be (mainly a childhood friend of my character, the details of which we can discuss of course) but other than a few character background stuff, you're free to create whoever you want.
4. This is not a first come first serve basis. I will take my time to look for my ideal partner <3 apologies if you get rejected. I tend to be more strict when doing 1 x 1's, so if you're interested, please send me your CV sample posts.
5. Did I mention i LOVE romance?? <3

If all goes well, we could eventually make this a small group RP ^o^ with you as co-GM

I'm also interested but I would much prefer joining a small group so... If that takes off expect a sample post and a character sheet from me! Lovely idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back