• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dystopian MxF~ Male needed!

Lyraen

feelsmaster
In the near future, the public is under the impression that love is a disease that must be eradicated; Everyone undergoes the procedure for the Cure. This prevents a person from developing the disease, known as Amor Deliria Nervosa, though the surgery only works on those over the age of eighteen. In extreme cases, a person under eighteen can undergo the Cure, though the risk of death is high. If a minor is found infected with the deliria, they are arrested and given the Cure as soon as possible. There are those outside of the walls of certain cities called official communities, though that fact is unknown to those who live within.

~~~~~

This RP would follow our characters through their tentative journey toward love in a place where love is forbidden, and their evasion of the Cure that could cause them to lose everything in addition to each other. My character is a girl from inside one of the official communities, raised to believe that the deliria is dangerous and anyone who believes otherwise is likely to spread it to you. She lives life emotionlessly, believing that there is something more but never knowing exactly what it is. Your character is a boy from either inside the community or from outside the walls. You can choose if he believes in the deliria or not, but your character eventually shows mine exactly what the deliria is and why they should be chasing after it and not running from it. If you decide to do this with me we can talk a few more plot points and get started!

PM me if you're interested!

p.s.

This is based on the Delirium trilogy by Lauren Oliver. You don't have to be familiar with it at all to RP- I've summed up all of the parts of the books that I want to use in the summary of the plot above.

Hey! I would be interested in the plot though I would like to know if you require a specific size to each reply.

Shinohara said:
Hey! I would be interested in the plot though I would like to know if you require a specific size to each reply.
I usually just ask that you elaborate as much as you can; of course no one liners, but I understand if you can't do a ton based on what's going on at the time. I usually post 1-4 paragraphs, depending on what's going on irp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back