• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic dystopian/apocalypse partner? (closed)

bad wolf

do you love my insides? the parts you can’t see?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The setting could be fandom inspired or it could be something more original, it's up to you and whatever we feel like. All I ask is that the plot be something more dark and serious, something real and with grit. It'll be as realistic as we make it but I want it to feel human and plausible.

All I ask from you is commitment. If you're not feeling the plot, by all means, tell me and we'll change it up or try something else. I'm totally cool with that. Besides that, I've a list below that kind of defines me as a roleplayer. Feel free to read through it and see if you feel I suit whatever roleplaying preferences you desire.
  • If there's any romance involved, I'd like it to be something more platonic and well-developed. Nothing spur of the moment or forced. I also prefer mxm or mxf pairings.
  • It's definitely quality over quantity here. If I'm into what I'm writing, I'll post something more lengthy(1,000+ words). However my average length is 500+ words. If you'd prefer something shorter or longer, that's totally fine. I mirror post so it's really just what you prefer.
  • When it comes to activity, this varies. Don't expect me to be on every day or every other for that matter. I'll post when I can and don't like to feel rushed. That's really no fun. Depending on the size of my reply, I might post once a day or more and it might be a while between responses.
  • Lastly, content-wise, I'm pretty accepting of most things whether it be violence, drugs, cursing, etc. I just expect us to abide by forums rules. If you've anything your uncomfortable with roleplaying, please tell me. I understand boundaries and will try my best to respect any you might have.
As for some starters, I'd be open to most any platform when it comes to the genre. If we're talking fandoms, my preferences are Mad Max, Fallout 4, TWD, and Terminator. Besides that, just message me your own preferences or ideas.

Hello there ! I think this could be quite interesting and your pointers are easy to follow.
I've been thinking about a human "scientist" and his cyborg kind of plot. I haven't thought it out yet but I think those characters would be pretty interesting to deal with.

Hello! What you've got in mind seems interesting. I've always been a fan of science fiction.
Did you want to plot this through a PM?

Hey! I was looking to jump back into roleplaying again and love dark rps! I don't really look towards fandom roleplays but love human dystopian or apocalyptic settings! You seem like a very laid back roleplayer which is what I like in partners! If you wanna start an adventure lets do it!

I'd love to! If anything, something fandom based would merely provide us a setting or some lore, nothing else. If you'd like, I could PM you a few ideas I had in mind.

hello there! it seems like we'd work well together ^^

i also love realistic and human stories, and write posts that are usually in the field of 350-1000+ words. if you're interested in rping, just let me know!!

(ps: what is your opinion on something dystopian + in the middle of some huge war?)

hello there! it seems like we'd work well together ^^

i also love realistic and human stories, and write posts that are usually in the field of 350-1000+ words. if you're interested in rping, just let me know!!

(ps: what is your opinion on something dystopian + in the middle of some huge war?)

That's great! Hello.

Something dystopian and warlike sounds interesting. I'd love to hear what you have in mind. (:

That's great! Hello.

Something dystopian and warlike sounds interesting. I'd love to hear what you have in mind. (:
wonderful!! i don't have anything in mind right now per se, but i do have a few old ideas, and am generally good at developing scenarios! it would be great if you could message me and we could hash things out from there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back