• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dying For More Partners! {Ignore Post Count!}

Everlasting<3

The Lovelorn Princess
Hello there, friends! As the title dramatically states, I am on the search for some new partners to role play with. I'm just going to make this as short and sweet as I can so we can get going!

Hello again! I am Everlasting, you can call me Mika as well, or whatever else you'd like! I am an 18-year-old girl from Canada and a really bubbly, chatty person. I love to talk with the people I role play with and make some friends, I find it much easier to get into the role play that way.

I have been role playing since I was around 10 years old, so I would say that I am well experienced in regard to role playing. I also post, on average, 3-5 well written paragraphs, though I can reach up to 8 if I have a lot to go off of, (I mirror my partner a lot of the time), or if I'm really feeling the RP. I tend to write in a lot of detail, so don't expect anything vague from me! I also very much prefer playing female roles unless we can double up!

I would also like to mention that if I get really into our RP, I tend to draw our characters, so expect some drawings from me! c:

I'm not terribly picky, and I don't have a ton of expectations, so bear with me here!

• Proper grammar and spelling: I definitely understand if English is not your first language, but I really need to be able to understand you. Also, I really find it difficult to get myself into an RP when there isn't any basic grammar involved. For example, proper capitalization, commas, periods -- please use them!
  • One liners: Please don't send me one liners! It makes it so difficult for me to reply, especially if I just spit out a multi-paragraph post and all I got was a simple sentence. I don't expect a novel from you, but 2-3 paragraphs would be very much appreciated!
  • Activity: I am online mostly every day. Please be able to post at least once a day, (or more, I encourage that. c; ). I completely understand if you're busy, I get it, life gets in the way sometimes. Just let me know, and I will have zero problems with it whatsoever! :)
  • Abandoning: Please don't just up and leave without telling me that you're not feeling it with our RP anymore. I'll be left waiting for a response for forever, so please just shoot me a message! I can promise you, there will be no hard feelings at all. :)
  • No "perfect" characters: Needless to say, they're boring. There's no twists to a perfect person, and we all know they don't exist, please don't be the person who whips up the ideal human being.
  • No "perfect" love/story: Life has its ups and its downs, our RP should too! Characters should have their disagreements, when everything is going perfectly without conflicts or twists, things get boring. Let's also cancel out the whole "love at first sight" thing, unless of course, it's a part of your character's personality. However, relationships should slowly develop. If you read this, please tell me your favourite animal.

Now, I think this portion is going to be the smallest of them all! I have a short list of things I am currently into, however, this doesn't mean that I am not willing to try something new. I totally am! I'm just really not into Medieval or Futuristic genres.

Genres include:

• Romance. (I like to have at least a little in all my role plays, call me a romantic.)
  • Horror.
  • Supernatural.
  • Realistic/Slice of Life.

If you're interested in starting a story with me, feel free to comment down below so I can PM you, or just PM me yourself!

Take care. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kazuka Rikiya]If you do MxM I wouldn't mind discussing something with you.

[/QUOTE]
Sorry! I don't do MxM. :c

Hey!I would be interested in a roleplay with you!What gender do you prefer to play?I stink at males and feel uncomfortable playing them,but I might be able to try them...

Anyways,what kind of Slice of Life plots do you like?Do you like any music/band pairings (such as Singer x Drummer for example)?

Hello there! I'm interested in role playing with you. What gender do you prefer to play as? I usually play female but playing male would be awesome! ^^

I have a story line that involves a mixture of

• Romance.

• Supernatural.

• Realistic/Slice of Life.

I would be interested in role-playing with you, if you would like to hear my story line.

I think I could role-play with you, but the thing is, I mirror the people I'm role-playing with too and I've never gotten more than I few sentences, so I'm not sure if I could keep up.

Romance developing slowly? I've got Autism. Regardless of what my character's like, I personally won't understand what the Flying Spaghetti Monster is going on and it would probably go at a snail's pace.

My favourite animal? I don't really have a favourite... Do I count as an animal? I am a therian, so... Yeah, my favourite animal is me.

Yo I'm Quix, and I love your profile picture and also toucans. I'd love to do any kind of romance with you, though it's also been a while since I've done any kind of supernatural so maybe I can brush up on it if you'd be willing to work with me c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back