• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Dwale's 1v1 [Ignore Prefix]

dwale

drownin
50x50
dwale's ╳ 1v1
50x50

❝ i’m human garbage. that's it. ❞

50x50
50x50
50x50
50x50
╳ pairings &&& plots ╳
i have a few rules before we get started on the pairings n stuff.
001. don't bother me for replies, bc im p busy irl and on this site and i dont want rping to become a chore.
002. i prefer to play male characters and will likely always choose to do just that.
003. i rp fxf, mxf, and mxm.
004. im not a big fan of one-liners at all. i prefer at least 2+ paragraphs a post.
005. don't fetishize shit and we'll be gucci.
006. you're totally welcome to mix pairings together n shit !!!
007. i love romance, but if i dont feel it, i dont feel it.
008. how i write ooc does not reflect my skills ic.

fandoms & pairings within them
≡ Yuri!!! On Ice
- Victor x Yuuri
- Yurio x Otabek (aged up)
- Leo de la Iglesia x Guang-Hong Ji
- Phichit Chulanont x Seung-gil Lee
- Emil Nikola x Michele Crispino

≡ Attack On Titan/SNK
- Levi Ackerman x Erwin Smith
- Jean Kirstein x Marco Bott

≡ The Walking Dead
≡ The 100
≡ Fallout

original pairings
- Vampire x Vampire
- Vampire x Human
- Mermaid/Man x Human
- Royalty x Non Royalty
- Royalty x Royalty
- Royalty x Rival Royalty
- Royalty x Servant
- Angel x Angel
- Angel x Demon
- Angel x Human
- Demon x Human
- Demon x Demon
- Fallen Angel x Human
- Werewolf x Vampire
- Werewolf x Werewolf
- Werewolf x Human
- Patient x Patient
- Doctor x Patient
- Nurse x Patient
- Criminal x Rookie Police Officer
- Criminal x Journalist
- Assassin x Target
- Hitman x Civilian
- Friend x Friend
- Closeted x Closeted
- Closeted x Open
- Bad (b/g) x Bad (b)
- Bad (b/g) x Good (b)
- Bad (b) x Good (b/g)
- Celebrity x Fan/Not Fan
- New Kid x Jock (HS)
- Nerd x Jock (HS)
- Popular Kid x Not-So-Popular Kid
*disclaimer: the plots are general ideas and not detail specific to prevent me from doing the same rp over and over. the details will be decided by you and me. thx.*

- arranged marriage (!!!)
- soulmates ftw (i have so many plots for this)
- forbidden love (kill me now)
- road trip (???)
- internet friends who eventually turn into lovers and meet for the first time (!!!)
- fake dating/marriage/engagement (!@!@!)
- historical plots ??? a+++ if they're mxm bc angst !!!11!!
- holiday shit pls ???
- post-apocalyptic plots forever pls

Last edited:
Hey there! How do you feel on doing a mxm, OCxOC SNK rp? I know that you listed your ships but I was just curious if you were interested in having original characters too !

Hey there! How do you feel on doing a mxm, OCxOC SNK rp? I know that you listed your ships but I was just curious if you were interested in having original characters too !
um, hell to the fucking yes please!!!!!!!

hey there! i'd be totally down to do a royalty/royalty or servant or whatever, thing, maybe historical, mxm?? if that sounds good to you

G'day! Id be totally down to do Royalty x Non Royalty, Vampire x Human, Angel x Demon, Angel x Human, Criminal x Rookie Police Officer, Maybe even post-apocalyptic plot? I have a lot... Heh, Hope we can get something done!

G'day! Id be totally down to do Royalty x Non Royalty, Vampire x Human, Angel x Demon, Angel x Human, Criminal x Rookie Police Officer, Maybe even post-apocalyptic plot? I have a lot... Heh, Hope we can get something done!
yesyesyes! pm me and let's discuss~

Okay sooooooo I've basically been wanting to do like half of the ideas that you have, so here's kind of a lot of my favorites lol

Arranged marriage (kinda had a thought that the two could have some lifelong dislike of each other for whatever reason and are forced to deal with one another, we can either go that route or switch it up I'm totally down for either)
Forbidden Love (I'm SUPER interested in doing like a Male Gang Member / Police Chiefs Daughter or Opposing Gang Leaders Daughter type of thing, let me know)
The 100 / The Walking Dead (both a++++ amazing shows bellamy blake is the love of my life)
Fake engagement (never thought of this before but sounds super interesting if you've got any more details)
Holiday shit (not 100% sure what you mean by this but sounds cool i love holidays)

I typically play females and almost always write two full paragraphs. I don't mind playing more than one character, it makes things interesting most of the time. Not all of these have to be completely centered around romance but obvi romance is fun and somewhat important in a few of these.

So as you can tell I'm super pumped lemme know what you think ^.^

Okay sooooooo I've basically been wanting to do like half of the ideas that you have, so here's kind of a lot of my favorites lol

Arranged marriage (kinda had a thought that the two could have some lifelong dislike of each other for whatever reason and are forced to deal with one another, we can either go that route or switch it up I'm totally down for either)
Forbidden Love (I'm SUPER interested in doing like a Male Gang Member / Police Chiefs Daughter or Opposing Gang Leaders Daughter type of thing, let me know)
The 100 / The Walking Dead (both a++++ amazing shows bellamy blake is the love of my life)
Fake engagement (never thought of this before but sounds super interesting if you've got any more details)
Holiday shit (not 100% sure what you mean by this but sounds cool i love holidays)

I typically play females and almost always write two full paragraphs. I don't mind playing more than one character, it makes things interesting most of the time. Not all of these have to be completely centered around romance but obvi romance is fun and somewhat important in a few of these.

So as you can tell I'm super pumped lemme know what you think ^.^
oh goodness both the arranged marriage and forbidden love ideas you have speak to me, i am not good at decisions. message me and we can sort things out oerieriogoe

Hello!

Firstly, have to point out I love the colors in the code. Also, I love neat-looking, well, anything. Second, it was so hard to choose between pairings/ideas, but I had to come to the conclusion of choosing criminal x rookie police officer. Preferably MxM. I looooove roleplays involving opposite sides.

Hello!

Firstly, have to point out I love the colors in the code. Also, I love neat-looking, well, anything. Second, it was so hard to choose between pairings/ideas, but I had to come to the conclusion of choosing criminal x rookie police officer. Preferably MxM. I looooove roleplays involving opposite sides.
awe thx so much !!! im extra at t b h. also yes i am so ready pls message me so we can discuss !!!

skedaddles in
ok everything about this is flawless just like everything u do :// hmu w that mxm tbh bUT!! am down for mxf too if u want to do that! all the potential plots/pairings are beautiful but my favs have gotta be: soulmates (i am weak pls), fake dating/marriage/whatever, post-apocalyptic, royalty x non-royalty or royalty x servant or royalty x rival royalty, angel x demon, demon x human, fallen angel x human, criminal x rookie police officer, assassin x target.

I really wanna do a royalty rp but I'm not sure which one I want to do! XD And I also Prefer Mxf But playing a female:D Would you be interested in rping with me?:D

whats poppin i could be down 4 the walking dead? do u prefer ocxoc or canonxoc doubling or wut? bc daryl is my life? and i wld. love a darylxoc and i'll double some1 for u or smth. idk we can figure smth out

whats poppin i could be down 4 the walking dead? do u prefer ocxoc or canonxoc doubling or wut? bc daryl is my life? and i wld. love a darylxoc and i'll double some1 for u or smth. idk we can figure smth out
i would love to do a darylxoc~ pm me and we can discuss more!!!

Love love love these:

Historical
Arranged Marriage (I actually have a plot for this!!)
Royalty x Non Royalty (would you be open to a modern and college setting?)
Royalty x Servant
Post-Apocalyptic

I saw that you um had.. !@!@!@! stuff going on next to that fake dating plot of yours and in my mind, I assumed that means you reeeeaallly want it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I have an idea for it I shall PM you about c:

And if I was wrong; I totally have interest in others anyway so I'm willing to shoot stuff at the other pairings as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back