TV & Film Dumb Movies You Love : Recommendations

AnnJam

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘ *heavy breathing* ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘
Drop me trailers of movies you love that are dumb, self indulgent, problematic, that you just LOVE. The turn off your brain, don't think to hard, just watch enjoy sort of movies. You know the ones you wouldn't recommend because they're just not great, but in this case that is what made it enjoyable to you.

Other Movie/Video Threads
THIS MOVIE IS A MASTERPIECE!
Movies That Made You Cry
IMOH Here Are Some Anime You Should Watch
Daily AMV

Favorite Song Of ATM
What TV Show(s) Do You Know That Aren't Talked About
Favorite Old Films/ Remakes
Asian Drama Recs

Last edited:
Okay here is my first. I have watched this so many times!

Queen of the damned, story is good, soundtrackโ€™s amazing, but the acting is so goofy and the special effects are just hilarious, itโ€™s a blend of comedy with an awesome story based around music from famous metal bands.

Queen of the damned, story is good, soundtrackโ€™s amazing, but the acting is so goofy and the special effects are just hilarious, itโ€™s a blend of comedy with an awesome story based around music from famous metal bands.
OHMYGOD THIS WAS MY MOVIE AS A TEENAGE! I know it bastardized the book so badly and Anne Rice won't acknowledge the film . . . BUT GOD DAMN I SAW THIS IN THEATERS MULTIPLE TIMES LIKE 10+ I loved this movie. It isn't good at all, but DAMN IT VAMPIRE LOVER TEEN ME GOBBLED THAT SHIT UP!

I still listen to the soundtrack to this day. The songs give me such nostalgia and they are SUCH A FUCKING MOOD!

OHMYGOD THIS WAS MY MOVIE AS A TEENAGE! I know it bastardized the book so badly and Anne Rice won't acknowledge the film . . . BUT GOD DAMN I SAW THIS IN THEATERS MULTIPLE TIMES LIKE 10+ I loved this movie. It isn't good at all, but DAMN IT VAMPIRE LOVER TEEN ME GOBBLED THAT SHIT UP!
I think I also wanna say ANY twilight movie after the first, to me, as the films progressed it just got better (I havenโ€™t read the books, I know, Iโ€™m a failure). But Breaking dawn part 2 just mainly left me confused, I heard another one recently came out and Iโ€™m wanting to see it eventually.

Sir Fungus Sir Fungus I have never watched a Twilight Film or read the books either. I have seen the end of the last Twilight movie because it was on the TV while I babysat my nephew! XD

But if you want a good like very much melancholy, dramatic, classic Anne Rice style vampires (like from her novels) I highly recommend Only Lovers Left Alive and not just because it has the most perfectly cast vampires! Like sorry Tilda Swinton and Tom Hiddleston as vampires was perfect, chef's kiss. perfect casting! XD But it really does capture the genre and style of vampires Anne Rice pioneered in her novels. Not a fast movie, but a good vampire movie if you like Anne Rice style vampires XD

Sir Fungus Sir Fungus I have never watched a Twilight Film or read the books either. I have seen the end of the last Twilight movie because it was on the TV while I babysat my nephew! XD

But if you want a good like very much melancholy, dramatic, classic Anne Rice style vampires (like from her novels) I highly recommend Only Lovers Left Alive and not just because it has the most perfectly cast vampires! Like sorry Tilda Swinton and Tom Hiddleston as vampires was perfect, chef's kiss. perfect casting! XD But it really does capture the genre and style of vampires Anne Rice pioneered in her novels. Not a fast movie, but a good vampire movie if you like Anne Rice style vampires XD
Thanks! Iโ€™ve been looking for new vampire movies/shows for a while.

Definitely โ€˜The Last Kids On Earthโ€™ from Netflix. Such a comedy.

Thanks! Iโ€™ve been looking for new vampire movies/shows for a while.

I also then recommend a comedy vampire movie and TV show combo: What We Do In The Shadows! Both of which appropriately fit in this threads theme! XD

I also then recommend a comedy vampire movie and TV show combo: What We Do In The Shadows! Both of which appropriately fit in this threads theme! XD
I ADORE what we do in the shadows. Still waiting for season 3!

I ADORE what we do in the shadows. Still waiting for season 3!
I have been so broke I haven't been able to pay for season 2. But SOON! That movie and show SLAY ME. They are so damn funny I couldn't stop laughing. And like people who aren't into vampires, like my parents DID NOT understand why I thought the show was so hysterical; and I was like bruh you gotta be into vampires to find this level of over the top stupid funny. Like you have to understand vampire tropes to get why this show just hits the nail on the head.

It's funny because its so accurate and pokes fun at just how fucking stupid vampires are.

Hand down best vampire comedy out there. Its just perfect.

She's the Man

Billy madison the movie where I was introduced to adam sandler and itโ€™s a stupid movie but it still makes me laugh highly recommend

These movies actually are great but they definitely don't require you to think a lot when you watch them. Just enjoy for a good laugh:

Airplane!
Superbad
Zombieland
Napoleon Dynamite
The Big Lebowski
Stepbrothers
Tommy Boy
The 40 Year Old Virgin
White Chicks

These movies actually are great but they definitely don't require you to think a lot when you watch them. Just enjoy for a good laugh:

Airplane!
Superbad
Zombieland
Napoleon Dynamite
The Big Lebowski
Stepbrothers
Tommy Boy
The 40 Year Old Virgin
White Chicks
WHITE CHICKS YESS
i love anything with the wayans brothers

Users who are viewing this thread