• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Duax Academy OOC

Modern Technology or No?

• Yes!

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Some where between....

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No!

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

q r o w

formerly latte
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
RULES
Don't be rude ooc
No OP characters
No controlling other characters
post twice a week at least
Tell me if you leave
and finally, post 1-2 detailed paragraph. I lose interest if I don't have something to write off of.​

Link;
CS
IC

Magic System & Technology Update
So yeah about the magic system let's not do that.
Honestly because there are soooo many little things I would have to iron out and honestly I don't have the time for that. Nor the patience. As much as i like organization, just list you powers your character has and I will gauge if they are to overpowered or not. Be sure to put reasonable limits and weakness to them please is all I ask and have no more than four powers/enhancements.

So don't worry about Passive vs Learned, just write powers.
Unless you're making a witch pm me then.

Also you can be any race that would normally strike fear into someone. Such as Vampires and Freakin Sirens for all I care, but like no pure angels and fairies and etc. Though demons may be more common. (Since in some books vampires are described as demons.)

As for technology, that's something i'm going to need to work out a bit. So please give me a bit more time before I give a full description on what kind of technology the world will have. The poll is now closed, and thank you for helping me out.

Thank You for the patience on this.

u k i y o u k i y o
@C O F F EE
SheepKing SheepKing
MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx
SP3CT3R SP3CT3R
AI10100 AI10100

I have a probably dumb question. I was thinking about how to do my Character's Bio but I was wondering what the average student's life was like. For example did they have any interaction with the human world before they came and if they didn't where did most live before coming to the school? I'm sorry for troubling you but I wanted to make sure my character would fit with the setting.

I have a probably dumb question. I was thinking about how to do my Character's Bio but I was wondering what the average student's life was like. For example did they have any interaction with the human world before they came and if they didn't where did most live before coming to the school? I'm sorry for troubling you but I wanted to make sure my character would fit with the setting.
Most the students in the school now wouldn’t have seen anything outside of Duax. So no human interaction.

Do you need teachers?
Hmm..
Great question.....
Umm....

I mean I can add a teacher but i'm not sure how to implicate them story wise and give you something you can reply to.
Unless a protagonist of sorts maybe? I really don't know.

XD Everyone makes little mistakes. Hm...I may have a character that would fit the antagonist roll quite well with a laugh as well.

XD Everyone makes little mistakes. Hm...I may have a character that would fit the antagonist roll quite well with a laugh as well.
Well I'm doing three things at once so i'm a little jumbled.

That's cool pm me about them and we will see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back