• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ Stseqer Yalp Elor

Mediocritys Muse

~Great minds think Differently~
At the moment my role plays have dried up considerably and quite frankly that is rather sad, which a good deal of those on this site know all to well since it has most likely happened to many of you if you've been doing this long enough. That in mind I figured on making another request thread and maybe this time whomever pops in will stay around long enough to actually flesh out a story this time, although if you are still reading this I'll go ahead and get to the ideas I have been having...so here it goes peeps and peepettes.

Anime/Manga Centric: Those that came to my mind when I wrote this up.

Otobuku

Kampfer

Akikan

Haganai

Rosario + Vampire

Tenchi Muyo!

The Wallflower

Cat Planet Cuties -What it's just so friggin adorable- ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Monster Musume

Generics:

You know the ones that people just make up on the fly, etc.

SO pretty much I'm up for any kind of role play as long as it interests me.

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

Yes really.

( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) Suuuurrrreeeeee......

Shut up Billy. ಠ_ಠ *JackSepticEye Joke*

Anyway if you think you may be interested and have read this far here are the rules that I go by. (◕‿◕)

• The writing has to be legible, although I understand spelling mistakes and the like so I am not asking for perfection by any means.
  • No less than a paragraph per post, I do not do one liners...at least four sentences each time. More would be even better. :73
  • Pm rp or Thread rp do not really matter, either or is fine.
  • Frequency of posting should at least be once every two days, although if you are going to be gone for a while just let me know. No big deal. :7D
  • I Rp M x F and F x F, although when it is M x F I prefer the male role.

Other than that they are pretty obvious so that's all that I am going to list out. So with that in mind stay classy and thank you for reading my hastily thrown together mish-mash of whatever you would call this.

Deuces. ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

Last edited by a moderator:
@RiversEdge

Well for the most part they are run of the mill, quick description of them. Although I do have more located in my information.

Otobuku - Boy is sent to all girls school, has to pose as girl due to grandfathers will or him to go to the same school as his late mother.

Kampfer - boy is turned in to girl (Alien tech, some reason they can only be girls fighting go figure) by some aliens to fight some kind of war or them on earth, think aliens playing chess with lives.

Akikan - Set in modern day, guy drinks out of a soda can and the can turns in to a girl. Turns out a company is chosing which is better steel or aluminum through a confounded fighting contest with cans that can turn in to human women.

Haganai - Typical high school anime, although the main roles are all awkward and not really able to make friends. So a neighbors club is made to help them make friends.

Rosario + Vampire - High school filled with supernatural creatures, but then a human is admitted and he gets through the force field even though humans shouldn't be able to. Vampire girl latches on to him and so on.

Tenchi Muyo! - Pretty much one of the first Harem anime series out there. Aliens, space, earth, robots, crazy scientists, it's got it all.

The Wallflower - Awkward girl that loves horror is sent to live with guys that are considered beautiful, which makes her eyes burn and even gives her nose bleeds. Think the reverse of a normal harem.

Cat Planet Cutie - A guy runs in to a girl with cat ears, turns out she is an alien that has cat ears and a tail...and they come to earth as good will ambassadors, making his house the ambassador's location.

Wait a moment....I think I've seen a bit of rosario vampire! I can work with that one or a more oringal rp! Depends on how you're feeling. OwO

@RiversEdge

Doesn't really matter seeing as how I never really use the actual characters in the anime/manga series that I decide to do a rp with, prefer to just use the world they are set in. We can work something out I suppose, shoot me a Pm and we can discuss the specifics there i you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back