• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

*drops into vortex*

Stormyface

CADIA STANDS
Hi. I'm in a bit of an RP flat area ATM, so I decided to drop what amounts to a grubby little piece of paper into the giant swirling vortex Eldritch Abyss.

Fullmetal-Alchemist-60-Large-41.jpg

Ayy LMAO

I'm an apathetic, sociopathic person, so I have plenty of experience crafting personas to hide behind. Basically, you'll be RPing with whatever character I create, not me. Unless I have funny things to say in the margins. I like fantasy best because that's where the murder happens usually, but I'm okay with whatever else ya'll got.

Sexual mutilation is where I draw the line. Other than that, I'm cool with whatever horrors you've cooked up. I'm buds with a shoggoth.

And all the girls say I'm pretty fly for a white guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still have no idea what I'm doing... Help...

But either way I don't mind!

(Also, probably worth noting, I'm on GMT...)

I still have no idea what I'm doing... Help...

But either way I don't mind!

(Also, probably worth noting, I'm on GMT...)

It's okay, child. I can assist.

First, we must determine the apocalyptic event. Asteroid? Zombies? Nuclear winter? Global warming? Cthulu?

Second, we must determine the effects said event would have on our planet and society. Are there settlements? Did we have to tunnel underground for a time? Did we just hole up in cities to wait it out? Did magic become a thing for some reason?

Third, we must determine what sort of governments have been formed in the wake of this event. Is it just anarchistic warfare?

I hope this helps. I'm personally interested in a post-apocalyptic Lovecraftian kind of deal.

Great. I was thinking maybe nuclear winter (because radiation poisoning and burns...), but whatever, really. I don't mind!

I haven't managed to get my hands on any HP Lovecraft books yet (I should be getting some EA Poe for christmas...), so you'll have to bring me up to speed. I'll basically just go along with anything.

Great. I was thinking maybe nuclear winter (because radiation poisoning and burns...), but whatever, really. I don't mind!

I haven't managed to get my hands on any HP Lovecraft books yet (I should be getting some EA Poe for christmas...), so you'll have to bring me up to speed. I'll basically just go along with anything.

I haven't read any either, but I'm well acquainted with Bloodborne sooooooo I think I get the gist of the genre.

I may be a while planning, but it'll be worth it. Probably.

Yes! I'll let you work out the logistics and stuff.... I'm hopeless at planning anyway...

I very much look forward to it! :3

Copy-paste OP

This is probably one of the most ridiculous things I've come up with, tbh.

Scientists/cultists tried portaling over to their gods’ universe, basically Half Life ripoff

Except instead of headcrabs out comes a shoggoth and like 15 not-elves (Sylph) with magitech that beat the crap out of it

Science guys are like nnnope experiment failed

Setting off a nuke as they leave

Couple of terrorists take the opportunity to launch their own nuke

You can guess what happened next

Gate destruction makes universes merge whilst war is going on, cancels out just enough fallout for a sizable population to survive

Planet’s like 3 times bigger now everyone’s just grateful it hasn’t spiraled into the sun

Nobody’s even sure if they’re still in space, they could be in Hell for all they know

World’s patchwork now, the surface area of all three planets just got stuck together

Humans jury rig some magic hardware together and book it

They’re basically nomads now except for like five settlements

Not-elves super confused

Their gods are nowhere to be found

Trying to find a way to fix everything

Old Ones are just happy there’s more people to eat/worship them

Property value’s on the rise, tho

Earth’s still Earth, just weirdly screwed up like everywhere else (kinda like Obduction)

Sylph country’s all aetherpunk, kind of looks like the terrain for Blood and Wine was copy-pasted into Fallout 4

Eldritch Wastes have old ruins from like everywhere in spacetime, lots of scary things that take your sanity and are generally EEWWWWW they have technology but it’s like alive

Everyone has a different way of coping. Some people keep their morals intact, others just don’t think about it, still others use their sense of humor to whitewash everything, a few get high or go insane.

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds cool! Most of the game references went over my head though... :')

I'd love to do something like that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back