• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Drop the Mic - temp OOC

I hope my submission was acceptable. It's been a while aaaa

scavenger, if our characters are accepted would you want to plot together for them?

Are you still open for plots, I can see Lizzy and Sera bonding over bikes?

Sure, what were you thinking?
I had nothing really in specific. I was thinking of maybe coming up with some head cannons based on the general interactions these characters might have!

I had nothing really in specific. I was thinking of maybe coming up with some head cannons based on the general interactions these characters might have!
Definitely the first one to pop to mind is that at least for the first few months I can imagine Ronan thinking Sera doesn't like him because until she got to know him she would just be painfully polite and with his habit of overthinking....

Definitely the first one to pop to mind is that at least for the first few months I can imagine Ronan thinking Sera doesn't like him because until she got to know him she would just be painfully polite and with his habit of overthinking....
Lmao seems like something he’d do. But he’d also be the avoidant type and probably not really try and address it until it came up in conversation. Something like “and I’m sure she doesn’t like me.” “Huh?”

Are you still open for plots, I can see Lizzy and Sera bonding over bikes?

Sure, what were you thinking?
Oh yeah I can see the two of them getting on well. You know I had the thought they two of them might be very close out of work but bicker constantly during recording. Like they can't agree how they sound in recording is good or not. Something like that.

Oh yeah I can see the two of them getting on well. You know I had the thought they two of them might be very close out of work but bicker constantly during recording. Like they can't agree how they sound in recording is good or not. Something like that.
I like that, whenever they're "on the job" they keep disagreeing about how to set up lights and stuff, as soon as it finishes though they just drop it all and get on great.

I like that, whenever they're "on the job" they keep disagreeing about how to set up lights and stuff, as soon as it finishes though they just drop it all and get on great.
"Sara for fuck sake, the light so bright I feel like a freaking melting waxwork under it. You do know it is hard to play with wet fingers and half blind you know! God you can be so useless I swear!! Are you trying to saborage us!! Oh... eh got the new part for your bike. Meet for tuneup and drinks in the garage later?"

I feel like I could improve Ronan tbh, any criticisms?

Do you think they’d argue or get along?
I think it would depend on the situation. If it was a situation that they both got frustrated, MJ may get confrontational. Other than that, he would appreciate someone caring as much as he does.

I think it would depend on the situation. If it was a situation that they both got frustrated, MJ may get confrontational. Other than that, he would appreciate someone caring as much as he does.
would be funny if this is the reason Ronan has a bad rep because he's avoidant and quiet about problems, so to see a character who has a generally good reception from fans try and confront him can fuel his status.

My announcement must have not gotten sent

I am currently completly redoing this rp!

Same interest check but ooc and Character sheet threads are being redone

So if you guys wanna stick around and wait cool if not i get it.

But from what I've seen on the sheets since this was not a first come first serve rp......i need a lot more in the how did you Character join the band

To be fair I think a lot of us were trying to avoid really connecting with other characters until we were properly chosen, mine for example was extremely vague because when I initially wrote the sheet I didn’t want to just make assumptions and plans that revolved around someone else’s character who might not’ve made it into the final picture. As well as I didn’t wanna make lore for a band that wasn’t even mine lol.

It’s kinda hard to really write a “how did they join.” Without a few things is all I am inching at.

To be fair I think a lot of us were trying to avoid really connecting with other characters until we were properly chosen, mine for example was extremely vague because when I initially wrote the sheet I didn’t want to just make assumptions and plans that revolved around someone else’s character who might not’ve made it into the final picture. As well as I didn’t wanna make lore for a band that wasn’t even mine lol.
That is understandable which is why i was going to rephrase some of the things in the sheet to make it less complex. Part of the reason i was going to redo parts of this rp so i can explain things better too make it easier for everyone

That is understandable which is why i was going to rephrase some of the things in the sheet to make it less complex. Part of the reason i was going to redo parts of this rp so i can explain things better too make it easier for everyone
I wasn’t out here tryna attack ya so I’m totally sorry if I worded it all aggressively. I was just like “darn, it’s hard to do.” lol. But hey, link me when you remake the threads!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back