• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Dreams are caught and delivered to the sleeping

RainbowBeaver

My member has a title haha jk
ok sooo..
i haven't done this before but bear with me.

Forgive me but this is my first interest check, let's see if I can get my idea out and explained properly.

If you've seen BFG you'll know what I mean.

Past the thick white clouds, through the utter silence and one huge leap of faith, you'd enter the land where Aurora Borealis flowed and ebbed into the world. The sky danced with colors, close as they would come, it was still so far. Every second your there you see the colors connect and mix, and  drip like raindrops onto the bright green leaves. The veins of the leaves would fill and glow, then form to the tip of the leaf and a mysterious light would lift off so gently, so silvery soft, floating as if it was independent. 

That's where the dreams are collected. By us, what are we exactly, people? Angels? Fairy's? Whatever the name was we are quiet. Always listening to the gentle heartbeats and the secrets of the earth. 

What do you think? 

Be a human elf fairy Angel animal who can travel to this land and collect dreams. Deliver them to the sleeping and see what happens. See what they dream and dream what they see. You only pluck the dreams and deliver, making it home before they awake.

I hope this is a good idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back