• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy DreamRP Mk.2

I need someone to help write creative missions! Also if you want to help me manage the roleplay private message me!

Although the thread is marked as "Casual" it is actually open to ANY level. Simple, Casual, and Detailed.

This thread is already active and you can join if you'd like

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/dreamrp-mk-2.140484/

if you have any questions about the roleplay please post here.

Also I'd like to explain a little more about DreamRP, DreamRP is a little different from your usual roleplay, rule wise. God Modding is allowed. And the reason for this is because people who like to god mod, or people who like to make very powerful characters right off the bat have a place to learn in this community. Situations that god modders create will effect their character's story line.

For example if there is a character that can bend matter of time and space and they use that power to do a feat beyond their understanding, in the next post their dimension and matter will crumble, it will no longer exist because they used such force inside a delicate universe. For example

If humans were to create a large quantity of dark matter earth as we know it would cease to exist and so would the space around us.

Ontop of all of that I wanted everyone to have free reign on how the story will progress. As people post it will give me ideas to throw at the roleplayers to make their story more interesting. For example if you post that a knight is riding on a horse back to his kingdom, suddenly I create a kingdom which opposes yours, and now you have to figure out if you want to deal with it diplomatically or through war, and I will throw situations at you accordingly. and depending on how you deal with those situations will determine what opportunities or consequences you will have to face.

However if this becomes something that is large enough for me to not be able to manage on my own, I will be assigning "Constructive Admins" to the roleplay so that it won't be held back by my only human abilities.

Please let me know if you are interested in roleplaying. If you are interested in becoming a future "admin" send me a personal message. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
ArachneGlycon said:
Hahaha i love your responses @Annabella <3
This RP is some of the most poetic shit I've ever had the chance to read.

Be proud of yourself.

So proud.

Annabella said:
This RP is some of the most poetic shit I've ever had the chance to read.
Be proud of yourself.

So proud.
*Turns deep red instantly*

UGH I just tried to hold back a laugh, that's literally how happy you just made me x///x

ArachneGlycon said:
*Turns deep red instantly*
UGH I just tried to hold back a laugh, that's literally how happy you just made me x///x
--

Now. Now. Settle down because awesome people can't be aware of their awesomeness.

That's how we start wars n' shit.

And you're awesome.

Also: I've gotten so used to making a CS that being told I don't have to is blowing my mind.

Give me some kind of requirements right now before I roleplay as a Unicorn.

Annabella said:
--
Now. Now. Settle down because awesome people can't be aware of their awesomeness.

That's how we start wars n' shit.

And you're awesome.

Also: I've gotten so used to making a CS that being told I don't have to is blowing my mind.

Give me some kind of requirements right now before I roleplay as a Unicorn.
oh gawd xD you're telling me to do the one thing I purposely went out of my way not to do...

Make a character sheet in the character sign-up page if it'll help you calm your nerves haha

but just don't make an omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient character and you'll be fine :P make a shape shifting unicorn... I don't mind

@Annabella

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the concept of essentially punishing god moding is interesting.

In any case, I'm afraid I really shouldn't take on any more role plays at this time.

I mean it when I say I'll just slow you down.

Best of luck to you with this role play! <3

Pine said:
I think the concept of essentially punishing god moding is interesting.
In any case, I'm afraid I really shouldn't take on any more role plays at this time.

I mean it when I say I'll just slow you down.

Best of luck to you with this role play! <3
thanks @Pine I don't want to have people butting heads over god modding and so I figured making their god modding actions affect the roleplay in a negative way would result in them understanding or a quick report to an admin with as little head butting as possible.

I will have to sign-up later on tonight when I can get some ideas going and my little cousin isn't bothering me about watching Hatchet with him.

Annabella said:
I will have to sign-up later on tonight when I can get some ideas going and my little cousin isn't bothering me about watching Hatchet with him.
hahahaha okay no problem @Annabella I'm probably gonna catch some rest anyway. I'll let you know when I'm on again.

ah omg this looks so cool

Allowing godmodding with caveats strikes me as something with a lot of potential. Will characters' "dimensions and matter" merge? Maybe, having been banished from their own worlds of godmodding, the godmodders could wind up in everyone else's world, with stripped down versions of their powers, to become the bad guys. It could be a constructive use for their antagonistic behavior.

I dunno, I just throw stuff out there sometimes, don' worry 'bout it it's just a thing I do :'>

[QUOTE="Blue Bluey Bluford]ah omg this looks so cool
Allowing godmodding with caveats strikes me as something with a lot of potential. Will characters' "dimensions and matter" merge? Maybe, having been banished from their own worlds of godmodding, the godmodders could wind up in everyone else's world, with stripped down versions of their powers, to become the bad guys. It could be a constructive use for their antagonistic behavior.

I dunno, I just throw stuff out there sometimes, don' worry 'bout it it's just a thing I do :'>

[/QUOTE]
Although I am going to sleep soon, I believe you are onto something. I hope to see you in the roleplay after I wake up, have fun, go crazy

Beowulf said:
I have been summoned. Now, wadda ya want from me?
I'm goin to bed for just a few but in the meantime... READ DA- TEXT! I wanted you to join the roleplay I made if you were able, and if you were interested

Beowulf said:
Jesus, no need to shout. Yeah, I'm interested.
Alright just go ahead and read through the tabs and then post when you're ready ^^" @Beowulf

*Bump*

*Bump, need roleplayers to fulfill a story character*

bump... cuz I need ppl <3

Bump. Com'on guys a creative writer would really help me out! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back