• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dreamcast

Taikamodo

"Grim Reaper Of Awesome"
Title: Dreamcast

Plot: The natural world is split into two distant but forever separate realities. The first of which, is Gaea, or the outer world. This reality is the world that we reside in, and the smaller of the two. The second reality, the one you may or may not be familiar with, is the Dreamcast,or the inner world. This world is comprised of ethereal beings that exist within the mindscape, otherwise known as Dreams and nightmares. Dreams, born from the positive charge of ethereal energy, exist to guide the human subconscious through their mindscape and back into reality. Nightmares however, born from the negative charge of ethereal energy, only wish to devour the subconscious of all living things they come into contact with. In order to prevent Nightmares from doing so, there exist humans from Gaea capable of going between there and Dreamcast at will. These humans have a stronger link to the dream world than most, and as such, possess supernatural abilities. These humans, are known as Dreamers.

Dreamers team up with combat trained Dreams, otherwise known as Dream Companions, to take on nightmares before they can devour a human's mind.

Setting: Modern world, Dreamcast/Dream World, and Inertia/World Gate

Oh hey, this sounds pretty awesome! I'm interested! Just out of curiosity, what kind of RP would this be? Detailed?

@Kenzimalija: Well, i'm not entirely sure. I mean, I'm fine with detailed or casual or simple or whatever, but I don't really know if everyone's like that...

This sounds a awful lot like the Dreamscape rp that my friend has archived away on this site. Other than that it made me rear my head so I'm interested

@Accelerate: Does it? Guess great minds think alike...but either way, I'd never heard of Dreamscape until you mentioned it, so rest assured I'm not stealing people's ideas.

Oh no. I was just amazed that it seemed so familiar so my attention turned to it lol

Oh, well, okay then! I'll make the Rp in a little bit, so, until...

"Next time, on Dragon Ball Z..."

Ah, references.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back