• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dream SMP || Tubbo and Ranboo or Tommy

Ratt3

R a t
Hello!

I’m really interested in role playing as Tubbo. I love his friendships with Ranboo and or Tommy. If anyoneis interested in doing some 1 on 1 with a Tubbo, just reply!

You don’t have to be good at rp haha, I tend to do at least 2-5 sentences but I’m fine with working with you to do more or less (:

Fine with aus as well!

Hello i am interested in playing as Tommy, if that is okay with you! :) I think i have a good personality for him. :) have a nice day or night!

Hello i am interested in playing as Tommy, if that is okay with you! :) I think i have a good personality for him. :) have a nice day or night!
Sorry, I haven’t been on in a bit, but I’d still love to! If you are still interested I can give you my discord (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back