• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dread Labyrinth OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
ERode ERode
immediately gunna say nah
theres no centaurs on floors 1-10
also nah
nothing on lower floors grants immunity
especially immunity to labyrinth-bullshit poisons

lancer is really just for lances, but ill just sorta kinda allow it lol
Arcane Enchant [E - Rank] - Enables the usage of magic to grant supernatural augmentations to weaponry or equipment.
Vital Regeneration [E - Rank] - Increases natural recovery rate from injuries, disease, poison, etc. Affects stamina recovery as well.

I get that these are talent-sounding, but they also sound almost too much like skills

Monstrous Physique [F - Rank] - Improves the quality of Strength and Durability parameters. Anti-Monster skills are more effective against them.

another that sounds like it could be a skill, plus she really doesnt need this as a talent

frankly speaking she sounds like she has too many very-strong things, our chars werent really meant to be "min-maxed"

Flame Enchant [Lvl 2] - One-line incantation. Applies magical flame to a weapon, allowing it to do magical damage and apply a Burning effect upon targets struck.
add
"Depending on target's weaknesses."
DoTs become quite important later, but arent as prevalent early
would lower strength
speed should probs be lowered a tad

Sorry; personal things have come up, and I cannot keep roleplaying at present. Thank you for the fun, all! Thames is up for grabs or able to be killed off in whatever manner desired.

hey Marceline_idue Marceline_idue
can you post please? :3

it can be a small post, it doesnt matter
I am so sorry! I really wanted to keep up, but at the rate we're going I don't think I can.
I really didn't want to drop this RP, but I think I'm going to have to. I don't want to keep you guys behind.

It's great RP; I hope you guys keep it up!

I am so sorry! I really wanted to keep up, but at the rate we're going I don't think I can.
I really didn't want to drop this RP, but I think I'm going to have to. I don't want to keep you guys behind.

are you sure? we havent moved that far along. all weve done is beaten one boss. you can just post now, and youll be fine

Aww, that's a shame. I can provide a quick summary of things now and then if it helps, but if you're still feeling overwhelmed, I can respect that. :ghostuvu:

are you sure? we havent moved that far along. all weve done is beaten one boss. you can just post now, and youll be fine
Aww, that's a shame. I can provide a quick summary of things now and then if it helps, but if you're still feeling overwhelmed, I can respect that. :ghostuvu:
Thank you so much! It's just that I can barely even post once a week, so this would happen often, I hate to put both all of you and myself in that position constantly.

Zenritch Zenritch
first off, your character is cool! :) i like her a lot

this takes place in modern times, for the record :> so im not sure if japan has "emperors" anymore... but then again, i dont really know so XD

also i did put this in the lore
"Only a few places weren't assimilated during the terraforming. Isolated islands like Japan, Hawaii, and Australia were left behind. Now they are designated S class danger zone Monster Nests. They are currently being monitored by our Magi-Helicopters, under the newly established Pangea Dread Authority. Which is the new world-spanning government."

so it basically works with your history, only japan is a pretty dangerous place roaming with monsters and many peeps died just from the upheaval

how did you get what Labyrinth Authority did? XD did i say that somewhere? XD i dont recall

can you elaborate a bit more on item creation?

for Territory Creation, I get what youre doing, but wouldnt Higher tier monsters be unaffected since theyre higher tier?

give an example of Vassal command -like one of her summons

she has too much mana at best she should probably have around 30

her intelligence is also rather high

whys she so wicked?
and why does she have a luck stat? whats it do for her?

what do you mean by this?
" Journal containing spells she learned and created"

thats not really how it works. spells come from your class. so you gain them like skills after leveling. you can learn other spells, but only ones that are dropped in "Spell scrolls" by the labyrinth, and if the spell is compatible with your talents

Labyrinth maps are.. kinda wonky. The labyrinth changes its layout some, so theyd be a bit unreliable.

imma repeat, most japanese peeps were totally ffd when a flood of monsters came out of the labyrinth, so youve described a lot of stuff that happened in your past, just letting you know that :> again im not so sure how influential emperors and clans were and are, since its modern japan, but anyway, im not trying to deny your ideas or anything, just letting you know :>

u should also give her some e and f talents

also just because shes got this "overlord" talent, doesnt mean monsters are just gunna be like "okay guess we wont do anything and just let you kill us"
monsters will still try to kill us
Zenritch Zenritch
i probably shouldnt be a butt, and ask you instead of just ignoring you, are you still interested in the rp? do you want to be? your bio is sitting in the cs list, but you never addressed my issues with it
are you still around, or are you out? :> i figured i should at you again instead of not doing that

But it does read like it's been long enough that the Floor 1 boss has respawned,
hmmm interesting point, lol but yeah ic it hasnt been that long
tho having the first floor boss respawn is an interesting idea i hadnt actually thought about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back