• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Drama/Romance

SlytherClaw

Try hard evil genius
What? You mean to say an art student has time for other things then crying and selling her soul? Yes!

Alright, seriously, I have extra time this semester (yay!) for some down time, and I really want to expand with my writing. I've had this idea for a story, but lately I've been thinking it would be more fun to role play it out. I'm open to talking about things obviously, but here is the general idea of it:

Semi well known musician get into trouble while his band is on tour, his manager as well as his mother decide that it would be better if at the end of the tour he goes back into school to finish out his senior year. After a few failed math tests and skipped school days he is then thrown into a peer tutoring program. There he meets a girl who he simply cannot stand, and eventually starts to like her. (Yes I am a cliche sap right now haha...)

But yes, I kept it vague so we can detail it however we both want! :)

If you're interested just send me a message on here!!

What? You mean to say an art student has time for other things then crying and selling her soul? Yes!

Alright, seriously, I have extra time this semester (yay!) for some down time, and I really want to expand with my writing. I've had this idea for a story, but lately I've been thinking it would be more fun to role play it out. I'm open to talking about things obviously, but here is the general idea of it:

Semi well known musician get into trouble while his band is on tour, his manager as well as his mother decide that it would be better if at the end of the tour he goes back into school to finish out his senior year. After a few failed math tests and skipped school days he is then thrown into a peer tutoring program. There he meets a girl who he simply cannot stand, and eventually starts to like her. (Yes I am a cliche sap right now haha...)

Seems fun. I'd join you if you'd like,

I would love to do thing RP with you if you are still looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back