• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Drago's | School for Gifted Youngsters (Super Powers RP)

Kirwinning

Shadow Moses ♕
This is
no ordinary school,
because you are

no ordinary student.

94dde600b9f8cc75f1a58800d264a62c.jpg

The Drago's School for Gifted Youngsters is a special institute founded and led by Professor Damon Dragos to train young mutants in controlling their powers and help foster a friendly human-mutant relationship. It is year one at the school and the first class is finally arriving, how will you fit in and better yourself as a mutant in society?

Last edited:
interested
nvm, i just realized i'm in a lot of rps already. i don't have the time, sorry.

Last edited:
I'm interested. Is this like my hero academia where bascially everyone has super powers or is it like xmen where not many people have powers?

I'm interested. Is this like my hero academia where bascially everyone has super powers or is it like xmen where not many people have powers?
Its going to be more like my hero acadamia but also like xmen where maybe they have been forced to go by their parents because their parents feel as though there is something "Wrong" with them. They will discover their true potential once they arrive on campus.

Would the parents think that them having super powers is wrong? That'd be a little weird if superpowers were a common thing.

Would the parents think that them having super powers is wrong? That'd be a little weird if superpowers were a common thing.
Yeah these mutants aren't really accepted into society yet and are shunned everywhere they go. Dragos gives them a place where they can feel accepted and equal. Superpowers have been something that is just now evolving in society, thus the reason this is the first class at the campus.

Feel free to shoot me ideas and what not as well, I am super open to discuss plot & lore.

Kirwinning Kirwinning what kind of groups are there for affiliations? Or is it in there for later?
I put it in for later purposes but im not opposed to members from the school forming a group for before they join. For instance, if you and I have characters with a past friendship- we could post that were members of some group that were trying to get started. Idk spitballing here. Have fun with it.

Can we reveal some info that is in the sheet in the roleplay? Like, leave it hidden for now so people will have to find out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back