• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon throne ooc

Main
Here
Other
Here
animegirl20 animegirl20
I didn't ask you to change the cs because I honestly read it wrong lol thought she was treated differently because she was "late bloomer" to her Dragon form or whatnot.

It's my bad for not picking up on that and clarifying so I'm sorry for that, but the newer check you liked mentioned the changes and how kings kids magic worked. I should have mentioned no one's family with actual dragons. It's a fantasy setting and everyone Imagines different things.

animegirl20 animegirl20
I didn't ask you to change the cs because I honestly read it wrong lol thought she was treated differently because she was "late bloomer" to her Dragon form or whatnot.

It's my bad for not picking up on that and clarifying so I'm sorry for that, but the newer check you liked mentioned the changes and how kings kids magic worked. I should have mentioned no one's family with actual dragons. It's a fantasy setting and everyone Imagines different things.
Lol its alright. It happens. Yeah if you haven’t done it yet should probably go ahead and add that. We still need like two more siblings right? Oh by the way are we still doing whole each sibling gets a knight and a rouge?

That's the overall plan, each heir gets some back up. Will most likely plan teams when enough characters are posted.

I'm hoping I don't need to double but I shall if need be aha

Hey! I just wanted to pop in and say—if you need any more royal characters, I don't mind making another OC! ^^

Hey! I just wanted to pop in and say—if you need any more royal characters, I don't mind making another OC! ^^
I appreciate it but would rather each player not have to double to make the competitive side happen aha

But if you want to go ahead and make another CS
My royal is only their as a backup character I can edit to fit anywhere as needed lol
If you make a proper cs for any role and can keep up with the posts feel free to play two

That's fair! I don't mind doubling but I think I'll just wait until more people join to see what role needs to be filled. Thank you!

Hi sorry if I’m a bit late and have no idea what’s going on but can I join??? You might need to explain a bit though.... sorry

Hi sorry if I’m a bit late and have no idea what’s going on but can I join??? You might need to explain a bit though.... sorry
Don't be sorry,
You can join ,
I'm happy to explain/help.

I suggest making a character or asking questions here

King is killed, his kids who can turn into dragons are sent to avenge him.
Some capable people follow the kids to help out.

That or read this aha

Oooh ok are the kids different types of dragons and apart from shape shifting into that form so they have any other powers?

Basically yes,

The info is in the check I posted above aha

So I did some research on dragons based on the books wings of fire and found this:
RainWings reside in the rainforest and they can use their scales to camouflage themselves or to express their emotions.Because they consider most of the animals of the rainforest to be too cute to eat, they are vegetarians. RainWings also have a prehensile tail, and deadly venom which they shoot from two cobra like fangs

I thought it was pretty interesting and wondering if I could use it?

It's cool but you may be thinking to hard on it.
No need to research aha Its just a Prince or princess who can turn into a dragon
(You can choose the shape etc)

with a type of magic or element.
Water, fire, Ice, earth, wind, any noun, adjective or word that you can put in front of the word "mana"

telekinetic mana
For example lol

To make a character you just need to follow the sheet. I'll let you know if changes have to happen or not

Heyo all I've been writing the first post up while waiting as well as make a shitty discord for OOC. Would rather more players so we can keep it a character each but at this point playing doubles might be the go unless we have two teams split down the middle or play as one group that may or may not become two groups later on due to wanting that throne.

I will most likely wait a day or four more before starting proper unless we are all keen to start sooner then later.

But if you want to join the OOC server for easier planning for characters, quicker answers, and all that sorta stuff just ask me for the link in a pm as I think you are not allowed to post offsite stuff in this section

eyyliner eyyliner animegirl20 animegirl20 King of Theives King of Theives Razvi-sama Razvi-sama DapperKnight DapperKnight OmegaD OmegaD

Ayo people, I'd rather everyone join the discord so we can push through this easier.
But we have enough characters to start the forming process of the team's.

All heirs, knights and Clement start at Drawin castle.

The two Dragon rogues (Lalo and Zeph) start in Andwall. A city with many guilds and a clear lead on the shadowhand.

The heirs have more choice (in game) on who shall accompany them, but it might start off easier (in game and overall) if the rp starts as one big party before splitting into groups because of difference in opinions and other reasons.

Ask for the discord if you haven't already because I'm afraid I will focus more on that side to answer stuff as it's easier to notice

eyyliner eyyliner animegirl20 animegirl20 King of Theives King of Theives Razvi-sama Razvi-sama DapperKnight DapperKnight
FuzzyKaktus FuzzyKaktus Pepsionne Pepsionne Nellis Nellis

Last edited:
King of Theives King of Theives eyyliner eyyliner FuzzyKaktus FuzzyKaktus
Y'all might not have got the notifications from being tagged so I thought I'd try again aha

Rp is up and your good to post or ghost but I'd rather a confirmation before I write your character off aha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back