• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dragon Thieves

Zazz

The Pickliest Bean
Roleplay Type(s)
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/dragon-thieves.74866/

Dragons once rode the clouds of this vast country, filling the skies with colour and fierceness, beauty and magic. The land was theirs, and theirs alone. It was theirs, until the elves came. They came upon their great ship, and settled in the northeastern forest. They were at peace with nature, and they began to grow close to the dragons.

The humans came after on their sturdy ships, seeking new land. They settled in the vast fields and rolling hills, and they built their villages. Villages grew into towns, towns into cities, cities into lordships. A fortress was made for their king. The humans, too, grew fond of the sentient beasts of the sky and their magic.

Inevitably, a power struggle between the two races erupted. Alliances turned sour, even as other races poured in; the dwarves took to the mountains in the southwest, the orcs, wherever they could establish themselves. The elves believed only they were worthy of their dragon friends, and the humans craved their magic. The orcs, even, began to hunt for dragon eggs to hatch and enslave for the sake of power over the other races who treated them with disdain and hatred.

Now, as the dragons are either dying out or retreating to their origins, each race wants their hands on the eggs. Leaders of all varieties have hired people of various races to find and capture the remaining eggs and bring them into their keeps. This is the story of those thieves.

Still need more female characters, as it seems I am the only one.

Very interested- if possible, may I please reserve a spot until I post my character sheet?

Abyss said:
Very interested- if possible, may I please reserve a spot until I post my character sheet?
Sounds good! Just follow the link at the top to get to the actual RP.

[QUOTE="Ginger Llewellyn]I'm certainly interested, but I'll have to warn you, I'm supremely new at this whole RP thing.
May I join in spite of that?

[/QUOTE]
That's cool, mate. I'm a little rusty, myself. I'd be happy to have you join. Just make sure you read into everything I've posted in the Overview, and such. Just watch how I post and you'll learn pretty quick. :D

Hello there! Sounds like a fantastic idea to me. If you would, could I join. I haven't played a thief yet, but it sounds like fun! :wink:

To both of you, hurry, as it just started. The link is at the top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back