• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dragon Rps!

AriaPsiana389

Hellish Zoroark
Hey, decided to start this again since they have either gone dead or people are on an extremely long holiday...

• I tend to write one liners... The most I can do is about 2 paragraphs. It depends on what is happening. (I like one-liners, shoot me)

• I'm getting better at doubling.

• My main character is always female. I'm better at romance if my character is female. Though I can do male characters, just not all the time.

• MxF, only... Unfortunately

• I'm on a phone. Things will be restricted.

• I can lead in a Rp, I've done it many times before. Though if you want me to do something. Tell me.

• I'm forgetful, pesture me if I don't reply.

• I don't always have internet. I may disappear. Currently broke.

• I'm ok with mature themes, love violence!

• I Rp with all ages!

• I love romance rps! Just let there be a build up, not "Oh look! There's someone of the opposite gender! Let's make babies!"

• I try to be as realistic as possible

• Oh, I talk OOC, but don't have to

• PLEASE RP IN PM'S! I DONT LIKE THREADS, I LIKE MY PRIVACY! Though if you really want to, I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back