• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dragon RP?

CyanDragon

Cyanic Panic
Hello! This was just a random thought, but it seemed interesting to me.

Would anyone be interested in a dragon RP? As in, our characters are dragons/shifters?

Prompts, we are both dragons in a world populated by dragons

we are shifters in a world with few dragons left and the humans are hostile

We are shifters, looked down upon and scorned by the pure races

Suggest your own!

I am very passionate about detailed RPs, meaning I love to see paragraphs. However, in the case of dialog or specific scenarios, one to two sentences is acceptable.

I do love a good romance, and am willing to do any and all gender pairings. I will also play any gender, so you have options if you have a preference c:

Romances are perfectly fine with me, by the way!

I love angst, drama, and similar themes, so don't be afraid to add that in generously!

Lastly, a well thought -out world and plot, as well as good character development, is very important to me. I don't want to play in a one dimensional world with a linear plot with one dimensional characters. That said, I am looking for long term partners for this. If you don't like long RPs, this may not be for you. We may spend the first couple days just fleshing out our world, characters, and plot!

I am fairly good at replying every day, or several times a week at least. I would like to find partners willing to do the same

Thanks for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back