• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dragon rp (closed)

He took the fireball, and walked forward still. "Lucian I'm not going to hurt you. Nether is your Mom." He sat next to him, if he tried to run, he'd let him. "That wasn't your mother, you and I both know that. You're a smart kid. Come here"

Lucian took more steps backwards as Malekith approached. "N-No! That was mommy. I'm not stupid! That was her. She doesn't want me." He hid behind another rock, cowering.

"Do you know who Yogig is? He is a corrupter, and he brings out the darkness in all. Your mother fights every day to keep that darkness from hurting you. Every waking minute, because she loves you with all her heart, she'd do anything for you. Do you not love her back?" He sat down next to him, and put his hand out to put around his shoulder.

The small dragon hesitantly walked forward before jumping up in his lap. He wasn't heavy in his dragon form. "I do love mommy, but I don't want to see her like that. Because seeing her like that, in mental pain, it hurts me more than anything ever could." He admitted quietly.

"You are very mature for you age." It occurred to him he had really never had a strong conversation with this boy. "And because of that, I will let you know- I wish to help your mother banish this madness forever. And I think part of that begins with us both staying with her, and letting her know we will never leave her."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back