• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon riders

Daeron relaxed his back against the torso of the large Azure Dragon, his almost opaque white hair making a large with the Azure blue scales. his slender arms being casually positioned between his nape and the dragon scales, making a pillow for resting his head while gazing to the opening of the mountain.

"What are you doing now, brat? " Rhaegar asked, purposefully imitating the tone of the soldier of the resistance that caught Daeron during his sneaking into the headquarters, obviously teasing his rider. "If you didn't have to choose this time to do some inspection "just for safety " flying above me, I wouldn't had been discovered by some old scout." The boy answered into his traditional monotone tone. "S-Shut up! It's your fault for not answering my telephaty!" The dragon said in a wronged way.

"I'm sorry for not answering the same question 20 times in a minute, i could tottally be dead since the last time you asked, 3 seconds before" Daeron answered in a sarcastic way, cutting the communication with the dragon and returning to his gloomy gazing of the sky, giving a detached feeling for the passersby.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cassius smirked paying no heed and before Garrett walked away Cassius chopped a chunk of his hair off with his sword with out Garreth noticing.when Garreth was out of sight Cassius focused his eyes on Damian before sticking his sword to his throat and saying between gritted teeth Cassius said"I swear if you ever do that again I will personally cut out your throat" Cassius threatens pinning Damian to the wall before stalking off with dust close behind.

Jin sighed sitting down and rolling up the map "it's no use fidget we will never find it" he sighed as fidget jumped off his shoulder looking at him concered"Jin we will find a way I promise" she said looking him in the eye

@Songbird500 @SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Venus fixed her hat, before standing up, and looking up at the dragon, "You ready to go?" "I have been for the past hour dingus." She chuckled at his response, before climbing onto his back. With a few powerful flaps, Malic rose in the air, and took off. Venus laughed, one hand keeping her hat from flying off her head, and the other keeping her on Malic's back. The dragon chuckled, going hugger so she could touch the clouds, before falling. Venus kept laughing, until the dragon didn't open his wings again. "Malic!" She screamed. He opened its wings, laughing. "Don't do that! I could've died!"

@Anybody who wants to notice a dragon in the air

Damian smirked at Cassius, did he really think that he scared him? Honestly Damian thought him pathetic but he also amused Damian, he hadn't been this amused since Harley was told she was to be sold off. He missed his sister at times like this. He missed tormenting her and watching her cringe whenever he did something that would end up with her in trouble. Yes she was a great source of amusement and he couldnt wait until she was found so he could relish in her suffering.

Making his way to where Cassius stalked off, Garreth had said there were riders and he had a feeling that Harley was among them.

Harley nodded and followed Luna up into the air, she was excited to meet all these other riders and find a place of peace for once in her life.

"Things are going to start looking up Sal, I can feel it" she grinned, relishing the feel of the wind rushing through her hair. She felt so free when she was in the air.

@BeebeTheWarrior @Songbird500

As they were flying Luna kept looking back to ensure Harley was still with them and smiled at May and Reece as they kept a look out. Luna contemplated asking May to take Harley back to the base leaving herself and Reece to find the other newcomer. Calling back at Harley she asked "Do you want to go back to the base with May and we meet you there ? It might be too dangerous for us all to be out here ?" Before Luna could even get a reply Reece shouted that he could see a dragon already in the sky but that I wasn't the rider they were looking for. Luna frowned for a second and looked back at Harley waiting for a reply

@SheWhoMustNotBeNamed @FireMaiden @BeebeTheWarrior

"if you don't mind, I would love to join you" Harley smiled up at Luna, it would be a way for her to help out just a bit or watch how they worked.

Harley felt it would be a good learning experience as one never knows when they may be in that position and Harley wanted to prepared for everything and anything.

She also had a strange feeling about something and felt that she needed to stay with this group just in case.

@Songbird500

Luna nodded and glanced back at Reece and May, a silent conversation occurring in which they determined a battle plan if anything was to go wrong. Luna looked back at Harley and smiled "I hope you can keep up" Raina suddenly dipped and her wings brushed against the tops of the forest, Luna lifted her hands in the air as Raina picked up speed while keeping an eye on Harley

@SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Harley grinned flattening herself against Sals rump. "Come on Sal let's show them" she said with a wicked grin when Sal tucked his wings into his sides diving down towards the earth only snapping them back out when they were right next to Luna and Raina

@Songbird500

Users who are viewing this thread

Back